What's new

Revealing the script of the Pakistani SSG's 'Blood Oath'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw, how it's started....

You may not agree with him, but calling him "dunce, stupid" for presenting his opinion.. that's kind of weird...
Hold on, the point is.......U should have a little awareness or a little sense of understanding since u guys are part of the forum since ages of ''What to ask! and When to ask''!!!!!!!!!!

Hope u got my point.

Last edited:
Hold on, the point is.......U should have a little awareness or a little sense of understanding since u guys are part of the forum since ages is that What to ask! and When to ask!!!!!!!!!!

Hope u got my point.

Hmm... so he can't express his opinion because so people can get offended... :what: (even if doesn't insults anybody or any value)
Maybe, Webby should just close shop... Anyways... i'm not really not interested.

I think, people should fight for their people, not for religion, beliefs, politicians.... but your country, your rules.

Maybe Neptune should have expressed his opinion in this way, instead of saying "you should do this"..... but i can see that he didn't want to get on anyone's nerves.

Maybe Neptune should have expressed his opinion in this way, instead of saying "you should do this"..... but i can see that he didn't want to get on anyone's nerves.
thats why i said childish behavior or rush of blood from him, hence called him douce. U certainly have right to express yrself but taking care of the situations in which u ask. Thats why i say u should know ''What to ask and When to ask''

He should have asked this in Whatever thread or its turkish equivalent thread. BTW Neptune is not only abt whom i complained it was Mr Oscar as well who is himself a senior moderator. So this shows its a serious offence as far as we are concern.

Hmm... so he can't express his opinion because so people can get offended... :what: (even if doesn't insults anybody or any value)
Maybe, Webby should just close shop... Anyways... i'm not really not interested.

I think, people should fight for their people, not for religion, beliefs, politicians.... but your country, your rules.

dude with respect , if you read our history you will understand the reason of that clause , Pakistan was build on the name of Islam . and from Day 1 it represents Islam , being secular ... i dont know it right or wrong , but we did not become like turkey or other secular countries that exist .. but with the identity of muslim state on world map . i see it as motivational clause .. you should have know that Religion is the only potent source of Motivation that can lead a human body cross all the limits ... and that is their duty ... they protect their land by imagining it as they serve islam ... if Pakistan is no more . Islamic world will be weak .. even though some might disagree with me that there is no Islamic world ...

if you see the pattern of Pakistan Army , we went cross border to save other islamic Countries , one might say why we send our army there ???? bosnia , KSA , Somalia etc .... as far a humanity is concern that can be done by any other country , but we believe that we are and will be fighting for islam till death ...

I think you've displayed your boundless stupidity a gazillion times here.............. what's wrong with you, why do you have to bring your version of Islam into everything?

For your basic understanding...... from SUPARCO, Nuclear Program, SSG to most other goodies that Islamic Republic of Pakistan so proudly displays as cornerstones of it's existence, were envisioned by the efforts of people, who your kind would label as "Kaafirs" today............. so stop bullshitting anyone with a functioning brain.

If you have any doubts, consult someone with an actual brain. I'd recommend that you read and follow @Oscar's posts. Else, you always have the option to follow @Zarvan and win a few hooriz in the after life.

Taqwa and eeman my arse. For your information, did you know that the motto of our armed forces used to be "protect and serve", and do you know what it has become now?

it was all started because of his stupidity. Anyways he is just a Teenager so i guess a rush of blood.

Hooyaa...a 21 yo "stupid teenager" that has a sense of respecting others views unlike some others..
21 is still young if u know im atleast 5 years older then u. But yes i guess it was rush of blood from yr side.

And I'm way older than both of you, and must say a lot wiser.

As we like to stick our dic** into their business, why shouldn't they have the right to recommend or advise us on their thoughts? Besides, Turkey is a nation far older and far wiser than ours. @Neptune's recommendations are most welcome.

21 is still young if u know im atleast 5 years older then u. But yes i guess it was rush of blood from yr side.

dude with respect , if you read our history you will understand the reason of that clause , Pakistan was build on the name of Islam . and from Day 1 it represents Islam , being secular ... i dont know it right or wrong , but we did not become like turkey or other secular countries that exist .. but with the identity of muslim state on world map . i see it as motivational clause .. you should have know that Religion is the only potent source of Motivation that can lead a human body cross all the limits ... and that is their duty ... they protect their land by imagining it as they serve islam ... if Pakistan is no more . Islamic world will be weak .. even though some might disagree with me that there is no Islamic world ...

if you see the pattern of Pakistan Army , we went cross border to save other islamic Countries , one might say why we send our army there ???? bosnia , KSA , Somalia etc .... as far a humanity is concern that can be done by any other country , but we believe that we are and will be fighting for islam till death ...

Yeah, that crossed my mind....maybe it's better for you to stick with Islam... but to fight for Islam means, to fight for other Islamic countries... which i very strongly oppose....You should care for your country and your country alone... ( I'm insisting on this).

Ummah doesn't exists, all you will get for your generous helps is a dagger in the back.

Yeah, that crossed my mind....maybe it's better for you to stick with Islam... but to fight for Islam means, to fight for other Islamic countries... which i very strongly oppose....You should care for your country and your country alone... ( I'm insisting on this).

Ummah doesn't exists, all you will get for your generous helps is a dagger in the back.

brother we face so many back stabs from ummah in past .. but still , our army dnt work like that , when they will be called , they will go .... and you would be amazing shocked , i am sure that if you had a poll than many would agree that what ever Pakistan did in Operation of Grand mosque Seizuer , Bosnia or other country , they are proud of them ... its called some religiously motivation .. army is replicated of public sentiments ... even today we have so many secular warriors here , but still some how army believe and will do anything to protect any islamic land ...

gaza case is different .. i dont want to talk because that will be off topic

And you smoked what today? Pre 1973 "mullah" constitution, what was Pakistan? I don't think Pakistan was created in 1973, do you?

Let's ask a few members here......... @Armstrong @Aeronaut @Oscar @Irfan Baloch

P.S. I won't even comment on the inherent stupidity/naiveness of underlined quote.

World War I- Southern Front of Ottoman Empire. .Proven history ;)

And you smoked what today? Pre 1973 "mullah" constitution, what was Pakistan? I don't think Pakistan was created in 1973, do you?

Let's ask a few members here......... @Armstrong @Aeronaut @Oscar @Irfan Baloch

P.S. I won't even comment on the inherent stupidity/naiveness of underlined quote.

i dont even asked you to comment , Mr Over confident idiot ... ask your grandfather why Pakistan was build .. than come on a international forum .

Why my grandfather was part of the struggle for Pakistan was for his future generation in the shape of me. Not some indian converts who migrated here, and wanted to became masters of this land. Religious pseudo Arab bigots such as yourself need to be sent back home, either your ancestral home, or the one you are impressed with, i.e camel lands. I'm a native of this land, and our generations have bled sweat and blood, not for your kind, but for our kind. Time for you Takfiris to meet your lord Lucifer.

i dont even asked you to comment , Mr Over confident idiot ... ask your grandfather why Pakistan was build .. than come on a international forum .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom