What's new

Revealing the script of the Pakistani SSG's 'Blood Oath'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@VCheng Don't you think Point 6 should be reviewed ?

This?

6. I will not do anything illegal or irresponsible, regardless of whether a senior commander is present or not, and I will follow personal discipline as a true Muslim.

The use of such religious motivations is woven throughout the Pakistan Army and serves to motivate at least the lower ranks potently. How can someone like Gen Musharraf (an SSG) violate the Constitution by taking such illegal steps as he did and live with his conscience after taking this oath is just another story of hypocrisy at the higher levels, which is also sadly woven throughout the same fabric.

Pakistani Special Operators from SSG were thought to have a tradition of sealing their oath in their own blood. This is the first time the text of the oath and the 'blood stamp' is revealed on paper.

Source | A friend in SSG
Did Musharraf also sign this with his own blood? He appears to be in the breach of clause(s) 2,3, and 6.

He is clearly a traitor to this oath and to the nation.
Traitor I am not sure for I am not in a position to furnish such a serious allegation, but in breach of his oath, without doubt.

Traitor I am not sure for I am not in a position to furnish such a serious allegation, but in breach of his oath, without doubt.

Let's call a spade a spade. He violated all his other oaths too. He is a traitor.

Let's call a spade a spade. He violated all his other oaths too. He is a traitor.

So is Ayub, Zia, Yahya.. and so on.
Along with a whole list of Brass(and not so senior brass) who are pithy enough to house Subedars in their homes just because the Subedar has connections with certain medical firms. But then again, why should we be surprised if they are all part of the same cess pool that is this country's moral integrity?

In either case, this is beyond the topic so lets leave it at the oath that is taken. If anything , at the time of signing it is a solemn moment after all the rigours the men go through to become part of the SSG.

So is Ayub, Zia, Yahya.. and so on.
Along with a whole list of Brass(and not so senior brass) who are pithy enough to house Subedars in their homes just because the Subedar has connections with certain medical firms. But then again, why should we be surprised if they are all part of the same cess pool that is this country's moral integrity?

In either case, this is beyond the topic so lets leave it at the oath that is taken. If anything , at the time of signing it is a solemn moment after all the rigours the men go through to become part of the SSG.

I only mentioned Gen Musharraf because he belonged to the SSG, but what you say above is correct too.

For the lower rank and file, I am sure that oath as shown in the OP works very well.

maybe for turkey. that is not the case for Pakistan it is a Islamic republic so get that through your thick Anatolian skull.

So essentially what you are saying is that in an Islamic republic all other religions are to be treated as crap? Thank god than Turkey is not one. Better to be a secular Republic with Muslims that represent the true nature of Islam than to be an Islamic republic with a growing population that is essentially intolerant and barbaric but calls themselves Muslims.

This?

6. I will not do anything illegal or irresponsible, regardless of whether a senior commander is present or not, and I will follow personal discipline as a true Muslim.

The use of such religious motivations is woven throughout the Pakistan Army and serves to motivate at least the lower ranks potently. How can someone like Gen Musharraf (an SSG) violate the Constitution by taking such illegal steps as he did and live with his conscience after taking this oath is just another story of hypocrisy at the higher levels, which is also sadly woven throughout the same fabric.
No mr it is motivation for all from bottom to top read all martyr stories off our forces you will know it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom