What's new

Revealing the script of the Pakistani SSG's 'Blood Oath'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mr it is motivation for all from bottom to top read all martyr stories off our forces you will know it

Yes, martyrs are great, but please do not forget what Gen Musharraf did after the same SSG oath.

So essentially what you are saying is that in an Islamic republic all other religions are to be treated as crap? Thank god than Turkey is not one. Better to be a secular Republic with Muslims that represent the true nature of Islam than to be an Islamic republic with a growing population that is essentially intolerant and barbaric but calls themselves Muslims.
Till 1976 kabul and afghan were also very liberal and in 1996 taliban were ruling if states betray islam reaction comes and it would keep coming

Yes, martyrs are great, but please do not forget what Gen Musharraf did after the same SSG oath.
I know what he did and what is overall thinking in Army

who judges what is betrayal of Islam? Are there more prophets who are receiving the word of god on who to judge and who to not?
Sir when most basic orders are not implement and what decides Sir ALLAH decided it and said those who don't decide according to what ALLAH has revealed are real kafirs

@Neptune

Freedom of religious practice for Military is written in our constitution. There is no bar on any religion to join any branch of Pakistani armed forces nor there is any bar on practice of any religion in any branch of the Pakistani Armed Forces. We encourage our soldiers to be open about their religious beliefs and practice. Sikhs, Ahmadis, Christians and Hindus among other non Muslims serve in the Pakistani Armed Forces. The commander of the Black Panthers squadron who's also the Chief test pilot of the JF-17 Thunder program, who did the demo at TurAF's 100th birthday is a Christian. His name is wing commander Ronald Felix Afzal.

@Neptune

Freedom of religious practice for Military is written in our constitution. There is no bar on any religion to join any branch of Pakistani armed forces nor there is any bar on practice of any religion in any branch of the Pakistani Armed Forces. We encourage our soldiers to be open about their religious beliefs and practice. Sikhs, Ahmadis, Christians and Hindus among other non Muslims serve in the Pakistani Armed Forces. The commander of the Black Panthers squadron who's also the Chief test pilot of the JF-17 Thunder program, who did the demo at TurAF's 100th birthday is a Christian. His name is wing commander Ronald Felix Afzal.

Yes, of course our military is well known for following the Constitution, so your answer is very correct.

@Neptune

That's good to hear especially from an Islamic Republic. Do have any data,statics on distribution of military personnel upon their religion?

@Aeronaut ohh and alsoocool of you for thanking a post insulting my homeland Anatolia as well. ..good representing

That's good to hear especially from an Islamic Republic. Do have any data,statics on distribution of military personnel upon their religion?

I don't think that the military collects data/per religion, if there is such a document its not public.

@Aeronaut ohh and alsoocool of you for thanking a post insulting my homeland Anatolia as well. ..good representing

I was actually trying to delete it through my mobile, but hit the wrong button. :P

Sir when most basic orders are not implement and what decides Sir ALLAH decided it and said those who don't decide according to what ALLAH has revealed are real kafirs

Where did he tell you how he judged.

@Neptune

please clear this thread from off topic comments and warn that moderator Mr Oscar not to feed trolls and so should be that douce neptune be warned for starting all this.

Last edited:
please clear this thread from off topic comments and warn that moderator Mr Oscar not to feed trolls and so should be that douce neptune should be warned for starting all this.

Neptune, made a good point, and people insulted him....

If Neptune should be warned, warn me too please. Because i can put my signature under his post....

Typical fanatic behavior..keep it up..you represent your people very well.

Mate, he is an indiviual and he is representing only his backward behaviour, that's all.

Neptune, made a good point, and people insulted him....

If Neptune should be warned, warn me too please. Because i can put my signature under his post....

Mate, he is an indiviual and he is representing only his backward behaviour, that's all.
it was all started because of his stupidity. Anyways he is just a Teenager so i guess a rush of blood.

it was all started because of his stupidity. Anyways he is just a Teenager so i guess a rush of blood.

I saw, how it's started....

Number 7 needs to be changed..those men are the the soldiers of Pakistan, not Islam.

You may not agree with him, but calling him "dunce, stupid" for presenting his opinion.. that's kind of weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom