What's new

Religious identity of Pakistanis stronger than other peoples

Hm, India is a "secular" country - why is it not ahead of Israel?

Infact Pakistan was ahead of India in most factors up till 2001-2006.

We've faced worse times (like 1971) and have always managed to quickly get back up again.

Without religion, there would be Punjabistan, Balochistan, Sindhudesh, Pashtunistan and ect...

We derive our love for Pakistan from religion; it is what binds us together.

No.

Ethnic nationalism is forbidden not religious nationalism

We derive our nationalism/patriotism from religion.

There is no difference between Islam and Pakistan for us. When we wave the flag of Pakistan, we wave the flag of Islam.

pYQkLUi.png

I'm little disappointed with the % shown for Turkey. There might be some bad apples. However, that 73% is solid - they've proved their mettle on-line by lying down in front of the best NATO tanks under the command of the best proxy terrorists Lord Carzon has ever produced...

What else do you expect? Pak was created on the basis of the mother of all Kuranic doctrines - the entire mankind will be divided into two camps on the Roz-i Hashr. i.e., Muslimeen and Mujrimeen. Even the Pak's flag is equated to the shadow of the Arsh, the only refuge available on the Yaumiddin....

From sharia point of view what @WaLeEdK2 has said is correct. What does it matter if he's in Canda, or in any other Christendom country? Look at what he says and not judge who or where he is. Btw what you state is nifaq! Iman means faith (aqeedah) and it encompasses actions based on belief.
Imaan is different from aqeedah. Imaan is the underlying base. Aqaed are the subsets derived from it.Imaan is same for every muslim, aqaeds are not.If he is to practice his Sharia. Please first make Canada a Muslim country before worrying about Pakistan. I love how little wanabe Mullahs pass their little fatwas here :lol:

There's no point in arguing over this. Muslims have seen how "La Illaha illAllah" bonded a group of people together 1,400 or so years ago and irrespective of which race, nation, creed or color they belonged to, they stood, fought and succeeded against some of the most difficult challenges and expanded the reach of Islam across a major part of the world.

It is true that the MAJORITY of Pakistanis associate themselves with "La illaha illAllah" first and then with "Pakistan Zindabad". That's how it is. Digest it.

No my fault, you didn't get the visa :haha:. Pakistan problem is not the foreign threat but the idiots living in it. It is because of the mentality like yours, there are thousand of highly qualified Pakistanis abroad on par with A.Q Khan or Quaid-e-Azam that don't wanna come back.
57455571.jpg
1-just for shutting your mouth.
IMG_20160816_084811.jpg

2-The motherfakas blowing themselves in US,Canada and Europe are not the ones going from Pakistan but rather the ones living there and then fucking realizing ,"Oh fck, we need to kill these people". It's because of the acts your mathafaking merrymen that we have to wait in long lines and suspected of being a suicide bomber. Do us a favor and please kill yourself or be proper Americans. We are sick of carrying the blame and paying the costs of Extremists human bombs of the West. We don't need such people with identity crisis. if you so bother about Sharia please fuckin make Islamic Republic of United States. Stop fuckin worry about Islam in Pakistan

Last edited:
Probably do so for Canada, please spare Pakistan from this. Imaan means imaan for self, not deciding the imaan for others.

iman means people should follow principles laid down by Allah and His messenger

Some munafiqs think they dont pray and dont fast and they are still Muslims which is just living in the fantasies...

And yes Imaan should be preached to others and forced on them if they have the audacity to call themselves Mus;lims and still dont follow the Religion
Because then they misrepresent the true ones

either dont call yourself a Muslim and if you do then be a Muslim and not a Munafiq....

Simply put
There is no part time Islam, either you are a Muslim o completes the daily 5 obligations or you are nothing but a fantasy dweller....

maan is different from aqeedah. Imaan is the underlying base. Aqaed are the subsets derived from it.Imaan is same for every muslim, aqaeds are not.If he is to practice his Sharia. Please first make Canada a Muslim country before worrying about Pakistan. I love how little wanabe Mullahs pass their little fatwas here :lol:

Awlan sawal -Ayna darastha Islam? Iza la tharifu farak bayna aqeedah wa Imaan, kaifa thunakishni, ya ayuhal jahil? Fi-Haqiqathi min duna aqeedah la ugadu iman.

First study Islam and then come back debate me and I expect a reply for the above!

Awlan sawal -Ayna darastha Islam? Iza la tharifu farak bayna aqeedah wa Imaan, kaifa thunakishni, ya ayuhal jahil? Fi-Haqiqathi min duna aqeedah la ugadu iman.

First study Islam and then come back debate me and I expect a reply for the above!
@mods please remain the Def.pk as Group of Wanabe Islamic preachers. Everyone is shitloaded with self professing gimmickry.
Probably first thing you know is that if you wana ask, ask it in a language i can comfortably understand.

1-just for shutting your mouth.View attachment 326380
2-The motherfakas blowing themselves in US,Canada and Europe are not the ones going from Pakistan but rather the ones living there and then fucking realizing ,"Oh fck, we need to kill these people". It's because of the acts your mathafaking merrymen that we have to wait in long lines and suspected of being a suicide bomber. Do us a favor and please kill yourself or be proper Americans. We are sick of carrying the blame and paying the costs of Extremists human bombs of the West. We don't need such people with identity crisis. if you so bother about Sharia please fuckin make Islamic Republic of United States. Stop fuckin worry about Islam in Pakistan
Considering the level of maturity you showed by posting a random pic which cannot be ID'ed, plus typing like a 3 year old kid. I am quite sure this visa isn't yours. Now you wait in long line cuz you are an idiot and Americans in Embassy knows that you F'ed your own country and is trying to runaway. It has nothing to do with local born. Terrorist acts in west is recent phenomenon. People like you have been standing in line for last 30 years.. Now do me a favor and read the constitution of Pakistan and be a proper Pakistan instead of wannabe burger or a western balls sucker. Problem isn't system of Islam or secularism. Problem is chodipa mentality.

Considering the level of maturity you showed by posting a random pic which cannot be ID'ed, plus typing like a 3 year old kid. I am quite sure this visa isn't yours. Now you wait in long line cuz you are an idiot and Americans in Embassy knows that you F'ed your own country and is trying to runaway. It has nothing to do with local born. Terrorist acts in west is recent phenomenon. People like you have been standing in line for last 30 years.. Now do me a favor and read the constitution of Pakistan and be a proper Pakistan instead of wannabe burger or a western balls sucker. Problem isn't system of Islam or secularism. Problem is chodipa mentality.
There is a reason for that Einstein. YOU DONT SHARE YOUR VISA/PASSPORT INFORMATION.
Please dare posting yours completely and then see how it gets used.
And like I said before before lecturing Pakistanis, please sort out your own Identity crisis.

Our Ideology is Islam and Our identity is Pakistan.
Being a Muslim and being a Pakistani are opposite sides of same coin................
Our Foundation stands on Islam, we are the only nation in World which was created on name of Islam thus there is no power which can undo it. Interesting times ahead ....................
These opinion polls are testament to the commitment of the Pakistani people to our deen. Our rejection of nationalism and secularism being stronger than many other Muslim peoples is no mere coincidence but is a barkat of our ulema (Pakistan is said to have the largest number of ulema in the world) from Allah and the faiz of the one million shaheeds who gave their lives for Pakistan's creation in 1947.

Thoughts?

There is a reason for that Einstein. YOU DONT SHARE YOUR VISA/PASSPORT INFORMATION.
Please dare posting yours completely and then see how it gets used.
And like I said before before lecturing Pakistanis, please sort out your own Identity crisis.
My comment was a sarcastic taunt Sherlock, Visa may be or may not be yours, I don't care; but posting a pic shows your insecurity and level of maturity.

@mods please remain the Def.pk as Group of Wanabe Islamic preachers. Everyone is shitloaded with self professing gimmickry.
Probably first thing you know is that if you wana ask, ask it in a language i can comfortably understand.

It's Arabic transliteration and I expect a reply. Running to the mods because you can't answer shows your ignorance. As for preaching is concerned, firstly learn the definition of preach and information on a thread relating to Pakistan's RELIGIOUS Identity.

My comment was a sarcastic taunt Sherlock, Visa may be or may not be yours, I don't care; but posting a pic shows your insecurity and level of maturity.
Then probably you should have given it a thought before claiming superiority of being in US. Like I said before, sort out your identity mess first. Pakistan has many wanabe mullahs to deal with already.

Thats why we are the thorn in many people's eyes :)

Frankly, no.

The thorns in people's sides, if you permit me to use the corrected idiom, are the bracket Pakistanis. You are not one. They tend to be several degrees more extreme than the Pakistanis in Pakistan.Work it out.

Because they have been continuously poisoned with this belief.

Why have you not reported this already, for being a blatantly religious thread? That is not permitted.

Back
Top Bottom