What's new

Religious identity of Pakistanis stronger than other peoples

Pakistan & Israel is the only two countries which was created in the name or religion. Both came to existence around the same time. But if you look at Israel it's no comparison in terms of land size or population size of Pakistan. They have had more problems than Pakistan. They also were dependent on aid in the beginning.

Today the economy of Israel is technologically advanced by global standards. Israel ranks in the top 18 nations in the world on the UN's Human Development Index, which places it in the category of "Very Highly Developed" — the highest ranked in the Middle East, and even surpassing European countries such as Austria, France and Finland.

Unlike Pakistan, The overseas Jew donations, aid money & proceeds from all the sources was invested in industrial and agricultural development projects, which allowed Israel to become economically self-sufficient. I am not saying Israel is right model, but what I am trying to say is though they also had many challenges & was created on religion & recieved aid, being a much smaller country they focused on Education, Economy & development. They are self sufficient & Export oriented country today.

Smaller Bangladesh has more reserves & growth than pakistan. This proves over obsession of Religion will only bring failure & destruction. If you had used all the aid money for development Pakistan would be self sufficient with more respect.

Better late than never. Religion is waste of time. It will only take you down the destruction lane. That's reason many Muslims in non Islamic countries are becoming atheists or giving neutral names to their children & distancing them from religion for growth, prosperity & a peaceful life. They are able to enjoy life like any other normal person.

Shed the Religious & Terrorist identity & create a Economic & peaceful identity.
Hm, India is a "secular" country - why is it not ahead of Israel?

Infact Pakistan was ahead of India in most factors up till 2001-2006.

We've faced worse times (like 1971) and have always managed to quickly get back up again.

Without religion, there would be Punjabistan, Balochistan, Sindhudesh, Pashtunistan and ect...

We derive our love for Pakistan from religion; it is what binds us together.

Pakistan just celebrated its independence day. They are many who call themselves Pakistani nationalists. Islam is Pakistan's ideology. So can you be both Islamic and a Pakistani nationalist? Isn't there a contradiction?
No.

Ethnic nationalism is forbidden not religious nationalism

We derive our nationalism/patriotism from religion.

There is no difference between Islam and Pakistan for us. When we wave the flag of Pakistan, we wave the flag of Islam.

pYQkLUi.png

Hm, India is a "secular" country - why is it not ahead of Israel?

Infact Pakistan was ahead of India in most factors up till 2001-2006.

We've faced worse times (like 1971) and have always managed to quickly get back up again.

Without religion, there would be Punjabistan, Balochistan, Sindhudesh, Pashtunistan and ect...

We derive our love for Pakistan from religion; it is what binds us together.

No.

Ethnic nationalism is forbidden not religious nationalism

We derive our nationalism/patriotism from religion.

There is no difference between Islam and Pakistan for us. When we wave the flag of Pakistan, we wave the flag of Islam.

pYQkLUi.png
Masha'Allah! It sometimes shocks me how Muslims living in Christendom have a better understanding of Islam than those here. Unfortunately, those here are so bitter that they blame Islam when Islam was never implemented in Pakistan. And yet they won't look at the secularists who are robbing the country to fill their banks abroad.

Before someone says, yes, the Mulvies have not done their bit and yes, even Brelvi Ulema have made takfir on other groups. They have their opinion, and I don't follow that you can say for example ALL wahabbies are kafir. Obviously the ignorant amongst us will latch onto this and say look at these fasadi molvies.

Btw, ''they'' always do questionnaires to see which country is ripe for ''freedom''. They know, by the help of Allah they will lose if they ever step foot here.

I totally agree with you about Islam being the threads that binds us together. They've tried to cause a civil war and failed. They tried to change the syllabus and failed. They tried to close the madaris and failed. Yes, our sayasdan took $300 million from Amerka in 2009 to do this and pocketed the money.

Pakistan & Israel is the only two countries which was created in the name or religion.

No need to compare Pakistan with Israel. Israel was not created in the name of religion rather took Palestinians land. Just like India has occupied Kashmir, Israel has occupied Palestine.

Unlike Israel, most Pakistanis are natives of the land and havent displaced or stolen any natives land. Most Israelis are Ashkenazi Jewish migrants from Europe who took over Palestinian land. Trying to give an analogy of Israel to Pakistan is dumb.

Before trolling understand the context in which one posted. Don't just start trolling on anything. :/
I was complimenting your intellect and world class knowledge. Take it with grace. :lol:

Pakistan is officially an Islamic state. India is not a Hindu Rastra, no matter what certain BJP-types or RSS may think. There is no contradiction in India, unlike Pakistan. Nationalism is inimical to Islam, so how can these two exist together?

What makes you think that?

No need to compare Pakistan with Israel. Israel was not created in the name of religion rather took Palestinians land. Just like India has occupied Kashmir, Israel has occupied Palestine.
Madam please do you research before posting. I take it you believe that there was no need for the creation of Israel? I am correct, Yes?

Back
Top Bottom