What's new

Rationale discussion with indian members on PDF simply isn,t possible

The important part is how to change the hate element to like::pakistan:
With our positive attitude and approach. If someone keep unnecessary hatred, jealousy and bigotry in their heart then it will hurt them more than anyone else because these are the disease of soul which would never let them in peace

I am sure both Pakistanis and Indians would finally reach a long awaited consensus over the fact that you are a seasoned troll.

@hinduguy is a seasoned troll :unsure:

but why?

And I would actually take OP's claims seriously if he didn't himself indulge in trolling.

Last edited:
I am sure both Pakistanis and Indians would finally reach a long awaited consensus over the fact that you are a seasoned troll.

Oh please i am a veteran in trolling . One of the only survivors of old school trollers :P

Members from all nationalities do some trolling here.. I've generally observed that Chinese and Pakistani trolls (And to some extent Jamati Bangladeshi's and other anti-Indians) are given more leeway by the mods, than to Indians..

Well, I frequently read these India/Pakistan "troll" threads without "a dog in the fight". What strikes me most is the impossibility to define "trolling". Sometimes I think that "trolling" is merely expressing hostility by indirect means. But what is wrong with expressing hostility? Humans need to express hostility if they are to communicate honestly.

PDF was a still nice place before i joined in. Im some what responsible for its low quality of discussions as i had systematically tried to D grade them by attacking their core of nationalism and religion ie their society. The rest of members just followed and the indian members just started to defend themselves first but then gave up on it and now they troll only to somehow show their protest.

:unsure:

WTH.

I sort of agree with Umair Nawaz

:o:

Yes and so are you.

:ashamed:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom