What's new

Rationale discussion with indian members on PDF simply isn,t possible

@Secularpakistani as i told you :enjoy:

95-99% of Bhartis here are upper caste bhangees, though they are mixed to the point that you can't differentiate between tribals, dalits and brahmins rajputs etc. But they still believe in their caste superiority and treat lower castes like dirt. All of them are hindutvadis and big supporters of Modi the butcher of muslims.

Modi who is lower caste shudra himself have backing of upper caste bhangees. So he is always talking about interest of upper caste bhangees which is to demolish caste reservation. So you will always see upper caste bhangees here talking against reservation on caste.
Sir! i am glad i finally found you) You are right they talk about terrorism in pakistan etc but never bothered to look at their unwiped arsehole of the 20th century :lol: For 7 years you are a PDF member and from now on i will definitely take advices from you ) Also tell me how to mention someone in your post?

1) Its not hypocricy when you discuss pros and cons, unlike Pakistani hyposcrites.
2) If proof and logic comes from quran or hadith, it holds no value.
3) Birds of a feather flowck to gether. PDF is a troll waterhole from the 3 biggest Asian countries
4) since we are on PDF , we respect our hosts on their actions and beliefs and discuss it.
5) I mean we feel puzzled , not offended when Pakistanis laugh at any thing because people living in sh1tholes should not laugh at civilised people

So, you are coming directly after taking bath in river of honey & milk? cool.............. tell us more about racism, castism and classism aspects of your civilization?

Hi everyone) About a month ago when i signed up on PDF i was expecting a rationale and fruitful discussion here on PDF without any trolling but i was simply wrong .Many times i reported posts of pakistani members and took side of indian members because i thought they are victims of trolling but after almost one month observation i have noticed that trolling and offensive posts starts and ends with the indian members on PDF.I can,t remember the username of a pakistani member it was like "saan or shan" was once having a fight with the indian member and when i reported his post and got angry with him he said that "i am new here and soon you will find out the real nature of our indian neighbours ,they are all hinduvadis" Man if you are reading this thread then i just want to say sorry to you because you were damn right.Because of the following reasons i think having a rationale and fruitful conservation without any trolling or anger with indian members is simply not possible and hence they deserve no respect on PDF.So far i have never seen a single pakistan obsessed indian member on PDF who is not here for trolling.
1)They are extreme hypocrites.
2)They are always in denial mode even if you talk with proof and logic.
3)They have strong trolling community here even if they know their fellow indian is wrong and trolling but they never report him and always take side of him while on the other hand our moderators treat everyone equally i literally saw them banning pakistani members .
4)They talk about terrorism and against religion but they are all fundamentally hindus with extremist mindset.
5)And finally they feel offended when we laugh ,when they criticize chinese economy ,say india a next super power and they won all wars without explaining the facts :lol: :lol:
Old pakistani members on PDF please correct if i am wrong
Actually on almost every thread pak frnds brought toilet sanitation poverty saffron terorr etc topics to troll when they ran out of ammunition they dig on Baniya Yindoo mindset. .......
Now cum to mods baised attitude if a thread against India bashing openede it ran until its natural death like threads on rapes which are appearing on every alternative days.. .... n sum pak members went to extent saying Hinduism promotes rapes ...how cud u expect us to remain rational. ........
In contrast to indian bashing threads if any Indian members opened a thread in similar line against Pakistan then in no time mods wud lock it with warning. ......
If Mods elite think tank Rnd and senoir member themselves cant remain rational then how cud u do expect ordinary members.......
I hav seen many discussion end up with bashing evil hindoo for no reason....... dear remember Newtons third law....?

So, you are coming directly after taking bath in river of honey & milk? cool.............. tell us more about racism, castism and classism aspects of your civilization?
"your" civilization.. bhai saab its your civilization too.. lol.

And when it comes from geeta or hindutva theory of narendra modi it makes perfect logic ? :rofl:
so you are equating Narendra modi with prophet mohammad?

1) Its not hypocricy when you discuss pros and cons, unlike Pakistani hyposcrites.
2) If proof and logic comes from quran or hadith, it holds no value.
3) Birds of a feather flowck to gether. PDF is a troll waterhole from the 3 biggest Asian countries
4) since we are on PDF , we respect our hosts on their actions and beliefs and discuss it.
5) I mean we feel puzzled , not offended when Pakistanis laugh at any thing because people living in sh1tholes should not laugh at civilised people
another "civilised" one.... :coffee:

in one line, came with preconceived notion..and the experience seems to validate it... feels great :p:

in a genuine discussion things get complicated here if you try to change "opinions".if you have an opinion about something thats good but dont forget that the other person also has one too.@secularpakistani once you spent sufficient time on this forum you will get to know who are what.you've been hardly a month here.hold your horses...there are people who are members for some years and some of them have good knowledge.you need patience to survive here not wits.

Sir! i am glad i finally found you) You are right they talk about terrorism in pakistan etc but never bothered to look at their unwiped arsehole of the 20th century :lol: For 7 years you are a PDF member and from now on i will definitely take advices from you ) Also tell me how to mention someone in your post?

Expecting rational discussion on PDF from 99% Indians (yes there is 1% of good ones but its hard to distinguish). Majority of them come from IDF, where you won't see single Pakistani because they ban them permanently after few posts, and the things they say there about us is nothing compared to what i say to them on PDF.

PDF Indians belong to category of "Internet Hindus", google it. :lol:

And just put "@" before any username who you want to mention it.

@shan you are right they are too rude on IDF and sometimes i can,t figure out the double standards of our pakistani moderators.They really favour indian members too much.

Expecting rational discussion on PDF from 99% Indians (yes there is 1% of good ones but its hard to distinguish). Majority of them come from IDF, where you won't see single Pakistani because they ban them permanently after few posts, and the things they say there about us is nothing compared to what i say to them on PDF.

PDF Indians belong to category of "Internet Hindus", google it. :lol:

And just put "@" before any username who you want to mention it.

They come from Israeli Defence Force? so the Mossad/RAW saazish is true :o :0 :O

@shan you are right they are too rude on IDF and sometimes i can,t figure out the double standards of our pakistani moderators.They really favour indian members too much.

Well, they don't mind the traffic, let's put it that way ;)

I don't mind it, no need to turn PDF to shitfest that is IDF. PDF is more popular not only among Indians but all over world looking how many people we have here from different parts of the world. PDF mods don't favor Indians, they just don't ban any Indian without reason which may give impression of favouring them after how IDF retards mods ban Pakistanis.

Indians and pakistanis keep here on fighting that who is troll between them. :lol:

The fact is the biggest trolls are chinese here.

PDF was a still nice place before i joined in. Im some what responsible for its low quality of discussions as i had systematically tried to D grade them by attacking their core of nationalism and religion ie their society. The rest of members just followed and the indian members just started to defend themselves first but then gave up on it and now they troll to maybe somehow show their protest.

I joined this forum for some different reasons then usual members do and thats why i held myself responsible more here then others. But as time progressed i came across to some of very good Indian members who represent their country in a very good manner like @KRAIT @Ayush @third eye @]joe shearar @[berg] @Rajaraja Chola to name a few. Their patience with me and their nice character has really made me think otherwise that they can be very nice people (from my personal POV).

Before the simple thinking in my head was all of them r Bharat Verma or Modi type.

Anyways there r still black sheeps within their society as well like in ours and there r a presence of them here as well like @Roybot @gslv mk3 @Bhai Zakir to name a few. But in general they seem to be more understanding towards us than the westerners,arabs, iranis etc maybe because most of their societies share same basic moral principles.

So we shouldnt generalize everybody same. Rather identify the culprits and isolate them for good. There is a systematic way of going in PDF to control the way of thinking of the members by certain group of members either pakistani, chinese, or other members to constantly open such types of threads to maintain an overall hostile atmosphere in this forum in particular.[/USER][/USER]

Rula diya yaar!!

cryingsadfacebaby.jpg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom