What's new

Rationale discussion with indian members on PDF simply isn,t possible

lol How does one have have a "rationale" discussion with this.

lough and enjoy with an open heart and mind...

We make requirements that amount to what is rationale. This is for both sides of border to respect one and other but in reality one side has to compromise more than the other till the time the time is right to strike.:P

I joined with the same intentions as you nearly 3 years ago, but it wasnt possible. Its safe to say now, religious "tolerance" have increased in PDF. Back those days, they had a free run at my religion in each n every thread. I do not blame them. Pakistanis is a Muslim majority country with a scant friendship with minorities.
We in India, have to grow up with people from different religion. Everyone here, willl have a Muslim friend for sure. So we do not much accuse Islam, much like your pals do.
We simply found out trolling is much better than to have serious discussion. Its a waste of discussion time.

Pakistanis (some) need to realize this.

There are Hindu Pakistani members and guests, respect their religion if you can't respect yours.

It is forbidden to insult others religion (read Quran)

Hi everyone) About a month ago when i signed up on PDF i was expecting a rationale and fruitful discussion here on PDF without any trolling but i was simply wrong .Many times i reported posts of pakistani members and took side of indian members because i thought they are victims of trolling but after almost one month observation i have noticed that trolling and offensive posts starts and ends with the indian members on PDF.I can,t remember the username of a pakistani member it was like "saan or shan" was once having a fight with the indian member and when i reported his post and got angry with him he said that "i am new here and soon you will find out the real nature of our indian neighbours ,they are all hinduvadis" Man if you are reading this thread then i just want to say sorry to you because you were damn right.Because of the following reasons i think having a rationale and fruitful conservation without any trolling or anger with indian members is simply not possible and hence they deserve no respect on PDF.So far i have never seen a single pakistan obsessed indian member on PDF who is not here for trolling.
1)They are extreme hypocrites.
2)They are always in denial mode even if you talk with proof and logic.
3)They have strong trolling community here even if they know their fellow indian is wrong and trolling but they never report him and always take side of him while on the other hand our moderators treat everyone equally i literally saw them banning pakistani members .
4)They talk about terrorism and against religion but they are all fundamentally hindus with extremist mindset.
5)And finally they feel offended when we laugh ,when they criticize chinese economy ,say india a next super power and they won all wars without explaining the facts :lol: :lol:
Old pakistani members on PDF please correct if i am wrong

:rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol:

Pakistanis (some) need to realize this.

There are Hindu Pakistani members and guests, respect their religion if you can't respect yours.

It is forbidden to insult others religion (read Quran)

Agreed 100% with you sir.

PDF was a still nice place before i joined in. Im some what responsible for its low quality of discussions as i had systematically tried to D grade them by attacking their core of nationalism and religion ie their society. The rest of members just followed and the indian members just started to defend themselves first but then gave up on it and now they troll to maybe somehow show their protest.

I joined this forum for some different reasons then usual members do and thats why i held myself responsible more here then others. But as time progressed i came across to some of very good Indian members who represent their country in a very good manner like @KRAIT @Ayush @third eye @]joe shearar @[berg] @Rajaraja Chola to name a few. Their patience with me and their nice character has really made me think otherwise that they can be very nice people (from my personal POV).

Before the simple thinking in my head was all of them r Bharat Verma or Modi type.

Anyways there r still black sheeps within their society as well like in ours and there a presence of them here as well like @Roybot @gslv mk3 @Bhai Zakir to name a few. But in general they seem to be more understanding towards us than the westerners,arabs, iranis etc maybe because most of their societies share same basic moral principles.

So we shouldnt generalize everybody same. Rather identify the culprits and isolate them for good. There is a systematic way of going in PDF to control the way of thinking of the members by certain group of members either pakistani, chinese, or other members to constantly open such types of threads to maintain an overall hostile atmosphere in this forum in particular.[/USER][/USER]

Last edited:
Anyways there r still black sheeps within their society as well like in ours and there r a presence of them here as well like @Roybot @gslv mk3 @Bhai Zakir . But in general they seem to be more understand towards us their the westerners maybe because most of their societies share same basic moral principles.

So we shouldnt generalize everybody same. Rather identify the culprits and isolate them for good. There is a systematic way of going on in PDF to control the way of thinking of the members here by certain group of members either pakistani, chinese, or other members to constantly open such types of threads to maintain an overall hostile atmosphere in this forum in particular.

Bit rich coming from a guy who is banned every second week. Just because I humiliate you by calling out your bs lies, doesn't make me a "black sheep".

PDF was a still nice place before i joined in. Im some what responsible for its low quality of discussions as i had systematically tried to D grade them by attacking their core of nationalism and religion ie their society. The rest of members just followed and the indian members just started to defend themselves first but then gave up on it and now they troll only to somehow show their protest.

I joined this forum for some different reasons then usual members do and thats why i held myself responsible more here then others. But as time progressed i came across to some of very good Indian members who represent their country in a very good manner like @KRAIT @Ayush @third eye @joe shearar @[berg] @raja chola to name a few. Their patience with me and their nice character has really made me think otherwise that they can be very nice people (from my personal POV).

Before the simple thinking in my head was all of them r Bharat Verma or Modi type.

Anyways there r still black sheeps within their society as well like in ours and there r a presence of them here as well like @Roybot @gslv mk3 @Bhai Zakir to name a few. But in general they seem to be more understand towards us then the westerners,arabs, iranis etc maybe because most of their societies share same basic moral principles.

So we shouldnt generalize everybody same. Rather identify the culprits and isolate them for good. There is a systematic way of going in PDF to control the way of thinking of the members by certain group of members either pakistani, chinese, or other members to constantly open such types of threads to maintain an overall hostile atmosphere in this forum in particular.
ffe.jpg

PDF was a still nice place before i joined in. Im some what responsible for its low quality of discussions as i had systematically tried to D grade them by attacking their core of nationalism and religion ie their society. The rest of members just followed and the indian members just started to defend themselves first but then gave up on it and now they troll only to somehow show their protest.

I joined this forum for some different reasons then usual members do and thats why i held myself responsible more here then others. But as time progressed i came across to some of very good Indian members who represent their country in a very good manner like @KRAIT @Ayush @third eye @joe shearar @[berg] @raja chola to name a few. Their patience with me and their nice character has really made me think otherwise that they can be very nice people (from my personal POV).

Anyways there r still black sheeps within their society as well like in ours and there r a presence of them here as well like @Roybot @gslv mk3 @Bhai Zakir to name a few. But in general they seem to be more understand towards us then the westerners,arabs, iranis etc maybe because most of their societies share same basic moral principles.

So we shouldnt generalize everybody same. Rather identify the culprits and isolate them for good. There is a systematic way of going in PDF to control the way of thinking of the members by certain group of members either pakistani, chinese, or other members to constantly open such types of threads to maintain an overall hostile atmosphere in this forum in particular.

Dude, you lost most of your right to comment on others when you posted the picture of someone else's SUV in England and claimed it to be yours in Kashmir.. The remaining rights you lost when you got caught :)

For some reason i don't agree with this "so and so doesn't deserve our respect". Even more so when a whole nation is being discussed. There are trolls of every nationality on PDF if we are indeed being honest with ourselves we would find a lot of trolls in our fellow nationals than we would in others. Differences of opinion should not cloud one's judgement to the point that they become victims of gross generalisations.

Actually, it is quite possible but that depends on what is rational according to you.

For some reason i don't agree with this "so and so doesn't deserve our respect". Even more so when a whole nation is being discussed. There are trolls of every nationality on PDF if we are indeed being honest with ourselves we would find a lot of trolls in our fellow nationals than we would in others. Differences of opinion should not cloud one's judgement to the point that they become victims of gross generalisations.
amna for junior think tank :feminist:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom