What's new

Rationale discussion with indian members on PDF simply isn,t possible

Right, sir! These Yindoo banyas suck!! :devil:

:P dont you have anything else to do other than sucking

@ OP

Its very irrational to expect rationality out of an irrational thread aimed at pointing out irrationality with some rational expectation which some rational members find NOT much rational in its theme.

@ OP

Its very irrational to expect rationality out of an irrational thread aimed at pointing out irrationality with some rational expectation which some rational members find NOT much rational in its theme.

Yawwwwwwwnnnnn !!

baby-yawn.jpg

Hi everyone) About a month ago when i signed up on PDF i was expecting a rationale and fruitful discussion here on PDF without any trolling but i was simply wrong .Many times i reported posts of pakistani members and took side of indian members because i thought they are victims of trolling but after almost one month observation i have noticed that trolling and offensive posts starts and ends with the indian members on PDF.I can,t remember the username of a pakistani member it was like "saan or shan" was once having a fight with the indian member and when i reported his post and got angry with him he said that "i am new here and soon you will find out the real nature of our indian neighbours ,they are all hinduvadis" Man if you are reading this thread then i just want to say sorry to you because you were damn right.Because of the following reasons i think having a rationale and fruitful conservation without any trolling or anger with indian members is simply not possible and hence they deserve no respect on PDF.So far i have never seen a single pakistan obsessed indian member on PDF who is not here for trolling.
1)They are extreme hypocrites.
2)They are always in denial mode even if you talk with proof and logic.
3)They have strong trolling community here even if they know their fellow indian is wrong and trolling but they never report him and always take side of him while on the other hand our moderators treat everyone equally i literally saw them banning pakistani members .
4)They talk about terrorism and against religion but they are all fundamentally hindus with extremist mindset.
5)And finally they feel offended when we laugh ,when they criticize chinese economy ,say india a next super power and they won all wars without explaining the facts :lol: :lol:
Old pakistani members on PDF please correct if i am wrong

Who gave you negative rating for such a beautiful post :angry:

@ OP

I just got rationalled !!!!!!

There are trolls here
both Pakistani and Indian
one can have quite a problem communicating with them
Trolling a troll is allowed. Am engaged in trolling an Italian troll. Good entertainment. :P

@Secularpakistani as i told you :enjoy:

95-99% of Bhartis here are upper caste bhangees, though they are mixed to the point that you can't differentiate between tribals, dalits and brahmins rajputs etc. But they still believe in their caste superiority and treat lower castes like dirt. All of them are hindutvadis and big supporters of Modi the butcher of muslims.

Modi who is lower caste shudra himself have backing of upper caste bhangees. So he is always talking about interest of upper caste bhangees which is to demolish caste reservation. So you will always see upper caste bhangees here talking against reservation on caste.

95-99% of Bhartis here are upper caste bhangees, though they are mixed to the point that you can't differentiate between tribals, dalits and brahmins rajputs etc. But they still believe in their caste superiority and treat lower castes like dirt. All of them are hindutvadis and big supporters of Modi the butcher of muslims.

Modi who is lower caste shudra himself have backing of upper caste bhangees. So he is always talking about interest of upper caste bhangees which is to demolish caste reservation. So you will always see upper caste bhangees here talking against reservation on caste.

Is their any one post out of your total 2071 posts without keyword BHANGEE, why so obsession with bhangees.

lol How does one have have a "rationale" discussion with this.

lol How does one have have a "rationale" discussion with this.

Its perfectly rational to expose real nature of bhangees, and @Secularpakistani has finally come to senses.

Is their any one post out of your total 2071 posts without keyword BHANGEE, why so obsession with bhangees.

Why do you care? There is thread of 600 posts about which caste Bharati belong to. If bhanghee is insult then Bharati government insult you every day.

Its perfectly rational to expose real nature of bhangees, and @Secularpakistani has finally come to senses.

Why do you care? There is thread of 600 posts about which caste Bharati belong to. If bhanghee is insult then Bharati government insult you every day.

See here also you typed Bhangee, why don;t you change your username to BHANGEE.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom