What's new

rahul gandhi oppose ordinance

Facebook Wall of Rahul Gandhi after slamming Ordinance

RG-FB.jpg

Salman Khurshid's mental gymnastics. :omghaha:

Talking in US, Khurshid said, "I must explain that I was not in the Cabinet, but I have to take responsibility for Cabinet decision. It was a collective decision," he said.

Ordinance on convicted lawmakers: It was a collective decision, says Salman Khurshid

While speaking to CNN-IBN's Suhasini Haidar, Khurshid said, "In politics you have to balance principle and pragmatism. This is our good fortune that in our leadership someone has said please watch the principle, don't fall to pragmatism of daily politics, remain adhered to principles and we should acknowledge with gratitude that Rahul Gandhi has said this."

Read more at: Khurshid welcomes Rahul's statement, says he is keeping the party in check

So what Khurshid is a saying is that Congress top leadership, including Manmohan Ji, Sonia Ji, Shinde Ji, and other Ji's are morally bankrupt and corrupt and Rahul Gandhi Ji is their only saviour now.

Gotto love the sacrifice of Congressi senapatis, anything for their Prince Rahul Ji.

abe dhakkan nikla pappu likna tha :pop:

Salman Khurshid's mental gymnastics. :omghaha:

So what Khurshid is a saying is that Congress top leadership, including Manmohan Ji, Sonia Ji, Shinde Ji, and other Ji's are morally bankrupt and corrupt and Rahul Gandhi Ji is their only saviour now.

Gotto love the sacrifice of Congressi senapatis, anything for their Prince Rahul Ji.

kal kissi ne likha tha pehle hero nakli gunde bhej ke larki ko chirwata hai fir hero banke sare gundo ko marta hai aur heroine ko bchata hai pappu bhi wahi ker raha hai ..:azn:..ab congress ke ye din aa gaye ..hadd hai:hitwall:

kal kissi ne likha tha pehle hero nakli gunde bhej ke larki ko chirwata hai fir hero banke sare gundo ko marta hai aur heroine ko bchata hai pappu bhi wahi ker raha hai ..:azn:..ab congress ke ye din aa gaye ..hadd hai:hitwall:

Well Pigvijay Ji is Rahul Prince Gandhi Ji's mentor, so expect more such filmy stunts in the future.

rahul_660_092813083256.jpg

Well Pigvijay Ji is Rahul Prince Gandhi Ji's mentor, so expect more such filmy stunts in the future.

rahul_660_092813083256.jpg

per kya hindustan me sare ke sare chooteeye hain jo congress ke is khel ko samajh nahi rahe

Whatever happen yesterday but I really feel sorry for Mr. Manmohan singh really embarrassing for him :(

Whatever happen yesterday but I really feel sorry for Mr. Manmohan singh really embarrassing for him :(

There is no need to feel sorry. He had every opportunity at different times to quit the PM post taking a moral high ground but he did not. In the past 1 year Mannu has come across as another power hungry politician and lost all the goodwill he had collected in the 1990s.

Not at all... I dont feel sorry for MMS. He is just another power hungry person wanting to stay in office as long as he wants. Even if it is at the cost of nation.

However I am sad that the post of prime minister has been reduced to be a joker...

Same here. However we should not forget that even if he might have not actively "participated" in corruption and scams, he was a silent spectator. And that is just as bad if not worse, specially when you are leader of the country and supposed to be at the helm of things.

I for one have lost respect for him, as a leader.

Same here. However we should not forget that even if he might have not actively "participated" in corruption and scams, he was a silent spectator. And that is just as bad if not worse, specially when you are leader of the country and supposed to be at the helm of things.

I for one have lost respect for him, as a leader.

I see him as a innocent economist not much politician I mean a worst politician :lazy:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom