What's new

rahul gandhi oppose ordinance

Ill praise him were its due... for once he said the right thing ....

I don't. He probably does.
A BJP delegation went and met the President to reject the Ordinance BEFORE Rahul baba said these things. :agree:
Our Crown prince only shouted in public - as if they can do anything about it.. :coffee:

I know you BJP supporters want to take credit of everything - Rahul ji have to fight all extremists alone :pop:

nahi bhai ordinence pass hone ke liye laya hi nahi gaya tha balki ye to allies ke sir thikra forne aur pappu ko sikander banane ka ek paintra tha abhi to dekhte jao pappu ko great international khilari bhi banaya jayega :coffee:

I think now, CBI will go into overdrive to get the leaders like Lalu , Shibu , Jagan Mohan convicted to keep their parties under Congress's control..

Although I think Congress will loose more due to this scandal, they might have diverted news anchors from nuke deal.

Rahul ji is right, why you want to protect criminal netas?

well Rahul Ji's party is in centre so obviously they want to protect netas. BJP is saying same thing what Rahul Ji said for this ordinance. For the first time Rahul Ji is doing good and supporting BJPs stand on the ordinance and slamming his own party congress.

I think now, CBI will go into overdrive to get the leaders like Lalu , Shibu , Jagan Mohan convicted to keep their parties under Congress's control..

Although I think Congress will loose more due to this scandal, they might have diverted news anchors from nuke deal.

bhai tum bihari ho fir bhi baat tumhare palle nahi per rahi :hitwall:

us betich*d ko natak company mein bharti hona chahiye ! fcuking loser !

Was he sleeping all this time ?

LOL......too good.

Shinde and chrinjeev goes running to pappu to take decision of allowing terrorists into India without visa or proper check. Pappu has veto power then. Even though Shinde is Home Minister and Cabinet Member and pappu is a 40 year old kid who is only a congress party VP.

Suddenly in this ordinance pappu is an outsider fighting "congress injustice" :lol: ..............standing up against his own mother for the people of India. What a Noble soul.

Rahul Gandhi ki jai ho :partay:

Great Indian nautanki opera begins....

even a dog in my street knows that congress dont even cough without consulting the grand elite family of India... & they have courage to bring ordinance without gandhi family ...lol. .

Bingo!! The whole thing is a cunning gameplan of his mummy and her loyal servents. He doesn't have brains for such political stunts.

Bloody MFs trying to fool the nation again. Where was Rahul baba when this ordinance was introduced by the party of which he happens to be a Vice-President ? Just trying to be become a leader in public's eye ? probably he forgot that even if one believes in this crap, even then it will glorify incompetence of either him or his party.

As someone rightly commented on FB, "Pappu ki promotion k leye Mannu ki bali chada di aaj congress ne"

Solid khichdi pak rahi hai boss,,,,

Any how MMS has very few days ,,If he signs this deal,,,which he ll,,,,Rahul gandhi had played his game by opposing ,,,If tomorrow MMS is blamed n is removed ,,,still the deal will Remain,,,,& Rahul Gandhi will be chest thumping i was against it ,,,so both side win win situation.

Ch***ya bana raha hai country ko... Tried to pass this ordinance and when faced all round flak, has resorted to selective denouncing..

nahi bhai ordinence pass hone ke liye laya hi nahi gaya tha balki ye to allies ke sir thikra forne aur pappu ko sikander banane ka ek paintra tha abhi to dekhte jao pappu ko great international khilari bhi banaya jayega :coffee:

You mean to say this is all stage managed topi drama? Jaise movies mai hota hai... pehle nakli gunde log ake ladki ko chedte hai, phir hero ake ladki ko bachata hai?:undecided:

[Bregs];4816944 said:
These threads by feku fans are nor for discussing any thing these are meant to spam PDF and make fun of any news which is not beneficial to fenku and his party

I know these unguided missiles - Running campaign on PDF like Pakistanis are their potential voters. :D

Great Indian nautanki opera begins....

even a dog in my street knows that congress dont even cough without consulting the grand elite family of India... & they have courage to bring ordinance without gandhi family ...lol. .

Politics is nautanki and best performer is always winner - deal with it.

You mean to say this is all stage managed topi drama? Jaise movies mai hota hai... pehle nakli gunde log ake ladki ko chedte hai, phir hero ake ladki ko bachata hai?:undecided:

Yes, but with one twist, is kahani mein sayad ledki ki rape ho hi jayegi, i.e. ordinance will be passed!! But Rahulbaba will be a tragic hero like Karn!! :D

Politics is nautanki and best performer is always winner - deal with it.

Right! But the problem is that, this guy is not intelligent enough to do these nautankis himself. Can't imagine what will happen if this stonehead becomes the PM.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom