What's new

rahul gandhi oppose ordinance

[Bregs];4817387 said:
The same BJP which is crying foul now supported changes in this bill n voted for the changes in lok sabha, so its pure politics now that they were opposed to it, These double standards of BJP are strengthening the regional parties reach in every part of India

In the end the good sense prevailed but with hardcore political meanings from both parties

Chor har party mein hain sir :agree:
Kisi mein zyada, to kisi mein kum :omghaha:

BTW can any one name those prominent politicians ans who are going to be affected by it? I cant think of anyone right now..

Now Pranab Mukherjee should troll Rahul Gandhi by passing the ordinance

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

BTW can any one name those prominent politicians ans who are going to be affected by it? I cant think of anyone right now..

Lalu Yadav. His verdict in Chara Ghotala is expected on Monday

Rahul gandhi the ordinance is complete nonse

KABOOM ....

As per pappu this ordinance should be torn and thrown out

LOLLL, Pappu jus woke up, ehh? :rofl:
While 'Mamma' is still singing her Lori/ Lullaby.

One MP Rasheed Masood is already affected by it; he stands to be unseated immediately. Next likely 'Bakra' is going to be Lalloo Prashad Yadav of "Chara Ghotala (among many other Ghotalas) Fame". :D

One MP Rasheed Masood is already affected by it; he stands to be unseated immediately. Next likely 'Bakra' is going to be Lalloo Prashad Yadav of "Chara Ghotala (among many other Ghotalas) Fame". :D

What about our famous UP leaders like Mayawati Behen and Mulayam? I guess there are cases against them right?

Such drama, does he really think people won't be able to see through this? :lol: I guess this is what happens when you get a foreign PR company, they have no idea how cunning Indian public is.

Although I do feel bad for Manmohan Singh, he is being made look like a failed leader, a scape goat for the coronation of Prince Rahul Gandhi.

Cases: Yes; like against Kalmadi and others too.
But no 'Convictions' yet. That is the Key Parameter; Conviction or being found Guilty. Only then will the SC ruling apply.

I guess, this law might lead to the wide spread corruption in Judicial system also then.. :rolleyes:

I guess, this law might lead to the wide spread corruption in Judicial system also then.. :rolleyes:

Nope, not necessarily. Why do you say that?
It can lead to greater corruption in the Investigative System.

Nope, not necessarily. Why do you say that?
It can lead to greater corruption in the Investigative System.

Chances of judges can me bought, men who are loyal to be nominated to be judges can be happened mate.. Already bribes for being judges happening in our country!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom