What's new

Racism against Azerbaijani Turks in Iran

Racism against Azeris in Iran!!! Azeris own this country, many of our military and political leaders(including the supreme leader himself) are Azeris.

In Iran and specially in cities like Tehran, Karaj, Qazvin and etc there is a great deal of mixing between Azeris and Persians, many of the newer generation of Azeris born and raised in Tehran(like me) do not even speak Azeri and may only understand some Turkish.

11375d1325244221-consulting-website-oh-no___-not-shit-again.jpg

Lol, this thread was started by a saudi arab, the biggest racists in the world, about turks, the second biggest racists in the world who slaugthered millions of armenian, kurdish, and greek men woman and children with their panturkist ideology, or how pan arab racists commited a genocied against kurds. Arabs oppress berbers, jews, assyrians, ethnic Persians, turks and the list goes on... in their countries. They literally treat them like second class citizens, even worse in places like qatar, bahrain, saudi arabia, kuwait, uae etc.. Ethnic Persians, even if sunni cant move into a certian city reserved for ethnic arab sunnis only in bahrain for example.

DOnt listen to the pathetic propaganda of a racist tazi.
You are obsessesed with Turks like Al Hasani is obsessed with Iranians.

Go and have your fight somewhere else, dont bring Turks everytime into your fight, we are not interested in this BS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of these people are so obsessed unbeliavable. Al Hasani all his posts one page he talks about DNA's and arab rivers, deserts,mountains :lol: when the thread has nothing to do with it.Hes usually does this to iranians.This particular is obsessed with us.Best we keep out of their things.

bunlar birbirini yesin biz aradan siyrilalim.

Armenians rebelled and destroyed Turkish villages by siding Russian forces in WW1

They rebelled over 30 times.

I wonder, why did they while they were trying to invade Anatolia.

We have saying "Whoever measures shroud for Turks, dies a horrible death".
Mate, dont anwer to him, his thread about a iranian nationalistic movement got closed just recently.
Thx @Serpentine

The purpose of this thread is not goodwill for azeris, dont let them drag us in their fight.

Some of these people are so obsessed unbeliavable. Al Hasani all his posts one page he talks about DNA's and arab rivers, deserts,mountains :lol: when the thread has nothing to do with it.Hes usually does this to iranians.This particular is obsessed with us.Best we keep out of their things.

bunlar birbirini yesin biz aradan siyrilalim.

Most of the Arabs and Iranians are cool with us, but they are jumping to each others throat every given opportunity.

I have seen more azeri iranians here than ethnic persians despite being in minority.
Why is that?
Are they better if economically or something like that?

@haman10 @SOHEIL

well as an iranian azeri i didnt know i was being racially profiled in my homeland !! :crazy: :lol:

anyhow my apologies to every brother from @xenon54 and @Sinan to @Ayush @Esfand for this shyt that was brought up by an absolute racist idiot who is not an iranian , i mean i dont consider him .

he is a total racist silly person who cannot be a member of this forum if doesnt change his behavior .

at least not for long ......

again apologies .

i dont know why he brought this buried thread up again . he is a real troll

my experience from my iranian friends in the US is that they look at themselves as iranians, not as iranian azari, persian etc... they dont make this distinction. somehow the mindset of some users on this forum is so fvcked up that they cant comprehend this

@haman10 u still didn't answer me? :cry:
Or is it just a coincidence?

its coincident ! :D

if u come to iranian english forums you could understand :D :D

my experience from my iranian friends in the US is that they look at themselves as iranians, not as iranian azari, persian etc... they dont make this distinction. somehow the mindset of some users on this forum is so fvcked up that they cant comprehend this

OH GOD BLESS YA !!

i wish everyone had at least half the iq of yours !!

well as an iranian azeri i didnt know i was being racially profiled in my homeland !! :crazy: :lol:

anyhow my apologies to every brother from @xenon54 and @Sinan to @Ayush @Esfand for this shyt that was brought up by an absolute racist idiot who is not an iranian , i mean i dont consider him .

he is a total racist silly person who cannot be a member of this forum if doesnt change his behavior .

at least not for long ......

again apologies .

i dont know why he brought this buried thread up again . he is a real troll

Mate, please don't apologize for him. You did nothing wrong and you don't need to apologize. :cheers:

Mate, please don't apologize for him. You did nothing wrong and you don't need to apologize. :cheers:

thats so nice of u to say mate ,

but i am really shocked !! you cant find a lot of iranian racists !! unfortunately this one popped up from no where ...

notify me if he ever trolled and insulted again , i will deal with him ASAP even if it costs me getting banned too

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom