What's new

Racism against Azerbaijani Turks in Iran

We know its him but to put it simply most of SSC members here don't care since we had that trolling time more then half a year ago. Denying it is an insult to my own brain.

We know its him but to put it simply most of SSC members here don't care since we had that trolling time more then half a year ago. Denying it is an insult to my own brain.

So why was he claiming Iraqi ancestry and later started to insult (Shia) Iraqis or people who mentioned historical ties between Iranians and Iraqis? What would your analysis of this guy be?

Looks like Persians, Indian Shia, Pakistani Shia and other assorted Shia and zoroastrians are ganging up to bash our Saudi brothers. @al-Hasani bro, it is better not to pay too much attention to trolls. They have too much time on their hand and they would love to waste your time.

Nobody cares about some stateless Kurdish trolls. I have been accused of being a Mossad agent (you were there) of living in Israel (you were there) of being an Iranian and a traitor (you were there) now this by the two well-known trolls after I put one of the trolls in his place in other debates (just so you know it that guy is the now banned user Feyen and several other banned double users like Azeri boy etc.) and a anti-Muslim, "Wahhabi", Shia fanatic (for declaring that I don't have a problem with Al-Sistani) for an African and once by that Indian troll for a Russian.:laughcry:

Similar incidents happened with me and other Arab users here by the usual culprits and they were disproven by the moderators after they checked our IP addresses. I have been consistent throughout my time on this forum. Nor am I any agent or have anything to hide.

Clearly when some people are unable to "defeat" a person intellectually they start attaching you to some person who have never heard about or even several at a time.

I find it rather annoying and they can keep reposting their posts for all I care.:omghaha:

I have nothing to do anyway after handling over my assignment until tomorrow. So let me just have my laugh.

I could be an Iranian or Eskimo for all they know. Would not make any difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should ask that question to yourself not me. I am calm and able to write long and detailed posts while you are struggling with writing more than a few lines that make no sense as usual.

Much as your comments about Muslims believing in a "false Christian God".

No, I don't care the slightest about your cult believes as I already told you in the former debate.

What I care about is your cultists making false comments about us Muslims or associating your cult with Islam. You know Islam is not some kind of club that everyone can join no matter what they believe in.

You as the false prophet you worship cannot declare yourself the last messenger of Islam and demand that the Muslim community will accept you. Does your pistachio brain understand that or is that too difficult for you? I know from that former and this debate that you have a hard time facing realities or countering sources.

So yes that is the only "problem" I have. But once again you were the one that started speaking to me/about me in this thread while I did not even give you a thought. So next time avoid that if you don't want to cry.

ok Einstein, tell the mods to allow religious debates, lets see how far you go. Writing long paragraphs with no meaning don't make you clever. Neither does it mean that you have won a debate. Since there was no debate. Are you deluded or what? As I have said a thousand times before, I don't associate myself with your terrorist religion, nor am I looking for any validation from you.

I will post on any thread I want. This is a Pakistani forum, not an arab forum. Take your arab superiority complex somewhere else. And you keep repeating the word cult, while you wahabis are the very definition of a cult. I do worship any man, You are a liar.

You are proud of your ancestry, so according to the ahadith I posted you are a worm.

I didn't start speaking to you. I just posted on this thread, this thread isn't the property of the house of saud. I can post where I want, whenever I want. Deal with it.

White Arabian Racism and Supremacy. العنصرية الاعرابية

Arab Racism against Black People in Iraq

East African/Asian women (maids) suffer from rape, torture, slavery and Death by Saudis

Looks like Persians, Indian Shia, Pakistani Shia and other assorted Shia and zoroastrians are ganging up to bash our Saudi brothers. @al-Hasani bro, it is better not to pay too much attention to trolls. They have too much time on their hand and they would love to waste your time.

Go sort your own problems in Bangladesh first, before you come and post on the internal matters of Pakistan.

You just worry a redneck won't mistake you for an Arab in the US and start shooting at you, instead of following these Saudi bedouins in every topic to thank them like a true Bangladeshi servant.

So why does that bother you if I like to thank people who I like and care about? After all they are my beloved brothers and I would like to support them any way I can, because you guessed it, millions of our migrant workers make a living in their land doing menial jobs, not sure how many are servants though. Also, Saudi's and other GCC states every year gives Bangladesh a lot of grants and have been doing this for decades. I thank them out of gratitude and I am proud of it.

And don't worry about my safety here in USA, there is plenty of Hispanic who look like me, so I am considered a local here together with other Hispanic brothas. Its actually the other way around, redneck's are scared of Hispanic and South American gangs.

White Arabian Racism and Supremacy. العنصرية الاعرابية

Arab Racism against Black People in Iraq

East African/Asian women (maids) suffer from rape, torture, slavery and Death by Saudis

wahabi Saudi Culture is really scary

Besides you were the one who started using the made up word "Wahhabi" knowing that I am not one. Besides that word is not allowed to be used here either.
:tup: You know the thing that really pisses me off is that any person that criticizes Iran/shia, is then labelled Wahhabi. This kind of remind me of those salem witch trials or whatever those 16+17 century burn the witch festivals , if u go against their ways then o dear u must be that witch, now burn baby burn! the Iranians do the same thing to the al sunnah so i am not surprised that Azerbaijani are suffering as well.

Go sort your own problems in Bangladesh first, before you come and post on the internal matters of Pakistan.

So I need your permission on where to post? And why is it my job to solve Bangladesh problems? And how is Racism against Azerbaijani Turk in Iran, a thread in Middle East and Africa section, an internal matter of Pakistan?

What a lie.... :D

If so, why there was many Ottoman Military songs which praised Turkish race.
About the term ""etraki bi idrak" (ignorant turks).... this is not a lie Sinan. Even the fierce nationalist (one of the founders of panturkism) ziya gokalp complained about this fact that ottomans had a bad view towards turk(mens). Either they were refering to turks or turkmens, but the ottomans saw one of them as low/uncivilized/stupid.

What a lie.... :D

If so, why there was many Ottoman Military songs which praised Turkish race.

According to Bernard Lewis, who read Ottoman diplomatic messages to European states, Ottomans found it insulting to be called 'Turk'.

So I need your permission on where to post? And why is it my job to solve Bangladesh problems? And how is Racism against Azerbaijani Turk in Iran, a thread in Middle East and Africa section, an internal matter of Pakistan?

It's your job not to become a servant. Just be yourself, a proud and indepentent Bangladeshi and not more than that please.

It's your job not to become a servant. Just be yourself, a proud and indepentent Bangladeshi and not more than that please.

Sorry to disappoint your expectation, that I do not seem like a proud and independent Bangladeshi, like some of the others who seem like that to you, always badmouthing GCC Monarchs. Many of these so called proud and independent Bangladeshi's are actually national traitors who have sold our country to India, they belong to or support a terrorist political party called Awami League. Sorry again to burst your bubble.

Because Bangladesh needs your help, you are wasting your time here. Go do something productive.

Thank you for the advice, but what I do with my time is my business alone.

About the term ""etraki bi idrak" (ignorant turks).... this is not a lie Sinan. Even the fierce nationalist (one of the founders of panturkism) ziya gokalp complained about this fact that ottomans had a bad view towards turk(mens). Either they were refering to turks or turkmens, but the ottomans saw one of them as low/uncivilized/stupid.

Mate that term and the terms which you shared before is not even in Turkish.

Leaving that aside, a quick research showed me that the term you shared, used by Palace folks against Nomadic Turkic tribes (Yörük) who had difficulties to adapt city life. It would be unfair to apply this statement to entire Turkish race. Es specially Ottoman Turks.

House of Osman (Osman Gazi) was direct decedents of Oghuz Tribes, Kayı Branch, it would have been insulting themselves.

According to Bernard Lewis, who read Ottoman diplomatic messages to European states, Ottomans found it insulting to be called 'Turk'.

Can't say much.... Let me give you a example.

During the Sword wielding ceremony of the Ottoman Princes. There is a sentence which they shout "Gök Girsin, Kızıl Çıksun" which means "Enters (Sword) sky (clean), exits red (covered with blood) "

2:00

This sentence is in old Turkic. Ottoman's never, ever forget about their Turkish ancestry. There are lots of examples from the curvy soil on graves or the Khan honorofic they used.

Back
Top Bottom