What's new

Happy New Year Iranis

oRxG.jpg

Thanks and happy new year, But it's not happening .

LOL , the message of peres was far better than obama !

Obama yet again started political issues instead of focusing on the message of this IMPORTANT day : PEACE !

Tnx @Popeye Turbo @Oriel

Happy new year/Sale no Mobarak.
May this be a year of peace and happiness.
Now I'm going to turn this political after criticising Obama for the same thing :lol:. I think he's useless at foreign affairs.

I believe Iran's leaders want regional power and having a dominant role. This is evident with their presence in Syria, Lebanon, Gaza and attempted presence in Egypt when Morsi was briefly in power.

The irony is that Iran can have much more influence by opening itself up to the rest of the world and the likes of Israel.

As you said, the relationship is ripe to exploit in terms of tech/science. Iran has always strived in science, but has perhaps been held back because of sanctions and isolation. Of course natural resources is what Iran is known for, but it has a lot more to offer which is going to waste.

I also think a friendship with Iran would solve our problem with Lebanon and have peace there too.

Anyway, I guess you'll be stuffing your faces with Sabzi and Gundi :D I read in an Israeli paper that this is your traditional meals.

Its great to see peace seeking isrealis like you two .

Wish you both peace and love in the new year

lol :rofl:

But to be honest, I can envision Iran opening diplomatic and trade relations with Israel, and recognizing Israel, but only after a just solution for the Palestinians. Either two state, confederation, one-state or whatever is most viable.

@Popeye Turbo @Hazzy997

It you want my honest opinion then tag me in the Arabic coffee shop. :)

lol :rofl:

But to be honest, I can envision Iran opening diplomatic and trade relations with Israel, and recognizing Israel, but only after a just solution for the Palestinians. Either two state, confederation, one-state or whatever is most viable.

@Popeye Turbo @Hazzy997

Hmm, I don't agree.

Peace is the easiest thing to put off and keep putting off.

Why are we in conflict, when we have made peace with Jordan and Egypt? the two countries that were directly involved.

Israel and Iran have been in a state of hostility for 35 years! and for what? for a dispute Israel has with some Arabs?

Even the 'palestinians' cooperate and recognise us more than Iran. So it makes no sense to me.

And what is deemed a "just solution" ? what if we make peace with 'palestinians', but groups like Islamic Jihad don't accept it - will Iran still be against normalisation?

It seems a pity for decades of hostility between Iran & Israel to be because of our dispute with 'palestinians'.

I mean because we have the Baha'i centre in Israel, we could say to Iran that we won't have relations or recognise Iran until there's a just treatment of Baha'i in Iran.

So you see how ridiculous it is.

oRxG.jpg

But it's not happening .
What isn't? peace?

@Popeye Turbo, @Oriel @500
Hey guys, this might be the wrong time to ask, but I have a question, has God, ever sworn to anything in your religious literatures?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
peres greets the new year on the other hand netanyahu demands military attack + more sanctions. you think we are stupid like gulf arabs? sorry we have something called dignity. you will be in our enemy zone for almost ever. nice acting by the way.

peres greets the new year on the other hand netanyahu demands military attack + more sanctions. you think we are stupid like gulf arabs? sorry we have something called dignity. you will be in our enemy zone for almost ever. nice acting by the way.
I don't see anything good from eternal hostility with Israel.

I don't see anything good from eternal hostility with Israel.
but i see eternal misery in being friendly with israel. study history my friend. jew nation always betrayed their own friends. even now they cant stop threatening US. being friend with them is the last mistake of iran. after that iran will be iranestan if you know what i mean. let me show you how it goes when we become a friend of israel.
1 - we should stop supporting any party outside of iran
2 - we should cancel ALL our military industry
3 - we should cancel our nuclear program completely
4 - all our missiles will be destroyed just like syria s chemicals.
5 - there will be a war between us and one of our neighbors for sure
congratulations. now you have country that israel knows as a friend.
just study history.

Sorry, I don't understand the question.

What do you mean?

In Muslims holy book, Quran, God has sworn in some Sura's, for example in sura Al-Tin he says; By the fig and the olive (swear to fig and olive) or in another sura says; . By Al-'Asr (swear to time).
I want to know if there is such a thing in your religious books?

In Muslims holy book, Quran, God has sworn in some Sura's, for example in sura Al-Tin he says; By the fig and the olive (swear to fig and olive) or in another sura says; . By Al-'Asr (swear to time).
I want to know if there is such a thing in your religious books?

We will wait for an answer from the Jewish people here but I don't know what you mean by that regarding the Quran?

Back
Top Bottom