What's new

Qaher F313 l News & Discussion

And if i am not wrong even iran itslef dont claim it to be fighter jet.

This version is not going to hunt other fighters , it just for anti naval mission , anti drone mission and anti chopper mission and close air support for our troops ...

you can consider it as modern replacement for our ancient F5s ...

Interesting.
Engine nozzles are hidden to reduce radar detection. But they seem too small nothing like modern engine nozzles.
And the air inlets also look odd and small. Will they not produce too much drag and put too much strain on the airframe?.
Smaller size also means stealth.
Looks like a stealth ground attack jet to me. Not an interceptor or Air superiority fighter. Infiltrate enemy ground radars to take out marked targets silently. It wont be super sonic, wont carry big weapon load.
Its a big achievement if its not fake i have to admit.
And if i am not wrong even iran itslef dont claim it to be fighter jet.

Maybe theres not a powerful engine yet.

Guys , we are under sanction and no one sell any usefull things to us so we have to make a fighter by ourselves and because we don't plan to export the said fighter ( no one will buy it -> sanction ) we just look at our threats and our need and come up with something that 1- we think we are able to make it 2- be cheap 3- be fit in our grand defensive doctrine ....

there is no point of try to make something better than F22 and F35 while:
1- we don't have technology for it
2- we don't have enough experiment for it
3- we don't have enough money for it ( for god sake USA spend more than 1000 Billion dollars for F35 !!!!!! )
4- we don't have time for it

so you are free to compare F-313 to anything and mock it but as an Iranian , I just care about result and even if this just fly , I'm proud of it ....

I'm glad you Zionist/Wahhabis can't leave this topic.
so desperate! :lol:
lol... If someone speak about propashit is either a zion or wahhabis??? DAfuq...
ANyway I'm Lovin it :)

TBH Tunisia is one of the biggest anti-zion/Israel & anti-wahhabist nation out there... :) Ah sometimes ppl...

EXPERIMENTAL

upload_2017-4-15_18-9-57.png

So many bitter and downright jealous comments around here lol.

Well done to Iran and the Iranian nation. I say this as a neutral who neither supports nor opposes Iran in regional geopolitical affairs.

Honestly, for a country that's embargoed by literally the entire international community, I think it's rather impressive that Iran has a thriving indigenous military industry. Granted, most of Iran's military products are nowhere near as good as those of other, more experienced countries, but that's not the point. If people think it's about the quality or efficacy of Iran's industrial products, be they military or non-military products, then they're not even thinking properly in the first place. This is about a country that's trying to achieve self-sufficiency across the board, especially with regard to its economy and military. So it doesn't matter if Iran's fighter jets are mediocre compared to those of Western and Far Eastern countries. What actually matters is that Iran is capable of manufacturing its own indigenous military equipment, which will be very useful for the Iranians in a time of war, especially if the war lasts for a very long time and bleeds the financial capabilities of neighboring countries.

Suppose Iran goes to war with Saudi Arabia. There's no doubt in anyone's mind around here that the Saudis will initially have the upper hand in aerial warfare by virtue of their American-made fighter jets. But if the war lasts for a very long time (e.g. more than 6 months) and Saudi Arabia loses a good portion of its American-made fighters jets and forex reserves, then Iran will get the upper hand and ultimately win the war due to its indigenous capabilities, self-sufficiency and resilience.

That's the real difference between Iran and its Arab and non-Arab neighbors alike. And as much as I criticize Iran for many things, I tip my hat off to them for being the only resilient and perseverant country in the Muslim World that has at least attempted to genuinely achieve indigenous technological capabilities and self-sufficiency.

Don't compare this aircraft to those manufactured by Western and Far Eastern countries. Likewise, don't compare Iran's other industrial products with those of Japan, America or the EU. Instead, compare the brains and hard work behind Iran's military industry to what we see in the pathetic Arab World and other parts of the wider Middle East. If the Western World mysteriously collapses into anarchy overnight, Iran will still function as a country tomorrow morning. Iran's neighbors, on the other hand, will all collapse along with the West.

Can you show us where anyone here is claiming 'best ever' fighter....'best ever radar' ever produced?........or is this you yourself making it up as you go?

Doing a fighter jet is a good thing and an honor to every country out there... but it's the propashit who is sinking it... At least be truthful about it and don't jump on the "Best ever" "ANti-radar" or shit like that...
Whatever the Iran gov throw out, they swallow it... at least have some critical minds... and not always ... "OH YES Qaher Bieber is here!!!" ayhhhhh!!"...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom