What's new

L-15 Supersonic Trainers In Pakistani Skies!

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
FB_IMG_1699347436297.jpg

Two Hongdu JL-10, intially known as L-15 Falcon, Supersonic trainers were seen flying out of an airbase in Karachi, later they landed at an airbase near Islamabad. Some reports suggest they are on their way to Dubai airshow but then why would they need to fly out to Nur Khan Base.

View attachment 969472
Two Hongdu JL-10, intially known as L-15 Falcon, Supersonic trainers were seen flying out of an airbase in Karachi, later they landed at an airbase near Islamabad. Some reports suggest they are on their way to Dubai airshow but then why would they need to fly out to Nur Khan Base.
I got the the same image (possibly from the same source).

Funny thing is that I told that (same) source that those L-15's were headed for the Dubai Air Show after being informed by a 3rd person.

Oddly enough, while you were posting this Topic - a 4th extremely reliable source came into the picture & just sent me a very ________ cryptic message with a picture of a L-15.

Windy..., you're on the mark. Give me a week & i'll have ALL the news.

I got the the same image (possibly from the same source).

Funny thing is that I told that (same) source that those L-15's were headed for the Dubai Air Show after being informed by a 3rd person.

Oddly enough, while you were posting this Topic - a 4th extremely reliable source came into the picture & just sent me a very ________ cryptic message with a picture of a L-15.

Windy..., you're on the mark. Give me a week & i'll have ALL the news.
Take ten days but it better be good.

Back
Top Bottom