What's new

PTI Jalsa @ Minar-e-Pakistan: Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan

The divide in media regarding the jalsa is scary to say the least, anyone agrees with me?

This is how they are exposing themselves, their alignments are exposing and they will meet their fate. Only those will rise who are unbiased. I v seen people saying they don't want to see a particular channel cause of such and such reason. Let the time decide their fate.

Jalse is huge and awesome! Too much electrified crowds and too much energy in the atmosphere! Imran khan rocks!

"عمران خان :میری زندگی میں جب بھی مشکل وقت آیا میں اپنے نبی کی زندگی کی طرف دیکھتا تھا "

Interesting..
he has given a pointer to what I believe in..

The epitome of the kalimah is Surah Fatihah.
The epitome of Surah Fatihah is the Quran
The epitome of Quran is the Prophet's life.

Imran Khan a Great leader , But needs to improve his Speaking Skills .

"میرے میں جو طاقت ہے وہ الله میں ایمان کی وجہ سے ہے : عمران خان "

Imran Khan a Great leader , But needs to improve his Speaking Skills .

At this point of desperation , it seems to be working with the followers.
However, it depends on the media reporting and "Tajziakars" that follow.

In any case, this may still not translate into enough electables for a vote unless the establishment steps in to assist.
PML has the voter bank that matters..IK may have the opposition.. which may end up being too little too late.

At this point of desperation , it seems to be working with the followers.
However, it depends on the media reporting and "Tajziakars" that follow.

In any case, this may still not translate into enough electables for a vote unless the establishment steps in to assist.
PML has the voter bank that matters..IK may have the opposition.. which may end up being too little too late.

True , however even if IK holds the Opposition , it will still be better then The kind of Muk Muka Opposition we have now .

As they say , Hope for the best , Plan for the Worst .

video is not streaming for me and cable is goneeeeeeeeee :(

Interesting, it seems both the main parties PPPP and PML are using dirty tactics.
Again, this may go against them. Since it may fuel greater interest in the urban areas but would still have little effect in the rural areas.

And the rural areas is where the changing votes are.

Back
Top Bottom