What's new

PTI Tsunami in Peshawar - *Official Jalsa Thread* - March 10th 2013

Given the prep time and investment it was failed Jalsa and IK speech was poor display of leadership No policies, No vision No direction, No strategies only criticism and bharky marna and ugly jokes this is the reality of PTI jalsa's.
Same will happen on 23rd March, months of prep and huge budget even MQM can do big jalse in Lahore given that much time and investment.

NOON league or PTI or Tahir ul qadri! jalsas mean nothing!!! what really counts is the ballot box! and people vote for candidates of parties and party HEADS not for looks or ethics.

hell to some pakistanis KAAL BHI BHUTTO ZINDA THAA AAJ BHI BHUTTO ZINDA HAI!

as for me i want someone to come to power doesn't matter if he is israeli even but as long as he comes and fixes our state of affairs! so NOON league or PTI no issue just come and work! sadly these election winner won't last more than 2.5 years not everyone will have zardari's luck!

In general you have a point. However, you must not forget that every election has its own momentum. If a party can develop very strong momentum then everything is possible.

The prime example is the election in 1970. Bhutto had a new party, going into elections for the first time. Majority of the leaders and candidates were not even well known names. People used to ask who is Mubbashar Hassan ? He developed momentum and swept in West pakistan. Similarly for Mujeeb. All the well known names of that election were in Muslim League or Jamaat-i-Islami.

This election will be no different from 1970.

Also, the E.C. has suddeenly sprung into action. If all the well known faces of PMLn, PPP and others are disallowed to take part; it will only make PTI fly higher.

Given the prep time and investment it was failed Jalsa and IK speech was poor display of leadership No policies, No vision No direction, No strategies only criticism and bharky marna and ugly jokes this is the reality of PTI jalsa's.
Same will happen on 23rd March, months of prep and huge budget even MQM can do big jalse in Lahore given that much time and investment.

you are talking about a person who has no oratory skills and rely on abusive language to charge the crowd and

see its effect, this poor soul cant bring a single screen shot of Pti jalsa being three times the size of JI jalsa and has taken the shield of abbusive language lol

Talk about being ignorant. Dunya news has made a special report on this Jalsa comparing it with other Jalss held by JI, JUI and PML-N. I can't understand why you lot are so stupid.

Regarding your bolded part, sometimes it is necessary to put some sense into you guys. :D

Still better than looting the country and promoting sectarian outfits, no?

you are talking about a person who has no oratory skills and rely on abusive language to charge the crowd and

see its effect, this poor soul cant bring a single screen shot of Pti jalsa being three times the size of JI jalsa and has taken the shield of abbusive language lol

You mad bro? Why don't you leave then? Who is stopping you? :D

You mad bro? Why don't you leave then? Who is stopping you?

He can not leave because he must be part of the media team which is paid by NS. Sometimes people with no brain have no cure. Pti, must start a huge campaign to spread the awareness of corruption and the destruction of these parties if they come back into power. Leaflets should be distributed and small conferences must be held on a weekly basis at the provinical party level so that objective and targets should be met.

He can not leave because he must be part of the media team which is paid by NS. Sometimes people with no brain have no cure. Pti, must start a huge campaign to spread the awareness of corruption and the destruction of these parties if they come back into power. Leaflets should be distributed and small conferences must be held on a weekly basis at the provinical party level so that objective and targets should be met.

Lets not discuss nooras anymore and waste our precious time.

i dont know if its true or not but i heard that all winners from all over the KPK would gather in this Peshawar jalsa. therefore, i was expecting a very very big crowed. That crowd was handsome but way below my expectations, let say (max) 50% of my expectation.

if there are so many why cant you come up with one ???

are you suggesting me these pictures show more ppl ???

488091_10151369816274527_1063223280_n.jpg

577804_10151369858604527_1122659793_n.jpg

599004_10151369858964527_494536134_n.jpg

I posted the pic which covered most of the ground, and was uploaded while IK was there on the stage

644336_10151369816114527_1711367988_n.jpg

so plz stop crying and come up with a better pic !!!!

The green areas at the back are of the growing-wheat-fields... the crowd were humble and civilised enough not to destroy the crop under their feet. If that was the case, why are people standing outside the ground and sitting over the boundary walls?

Again, the passions matters, not the numbers.

:lol: desperation :D

so the whole Pti cant come up with a pic ( or screenshot of dunya news link :omghaha::omghaha: ) where ground is full, and you are asking me to watch the loooong and boring speech of ik

and ppl check out the bold part :pdf: must be proud of its moderators :D

think whatever you like, personal attack whatever. I told you it was not and what I actually wanted to say. You want to think otherwise ..... do it

and if SS is such a good person then why is he allowing his lazy brother to be PM ??? :azn:

Here...

...and here is the full report.

@Rafael

Last edited by a moderator:
no one beats the comedian of your country eg Tahir ul Qadri, Justin Bieber. No surprise you live there :omghaha::omghaha:

If the worst thing you can say about me is that Tahir Ul Qadari and Justin Bieber are from the same place as me then I know for sure that PMLN is going to loose.
Thank you for making me confident in the future of my party.
You better start getting your resume ready because soon you will need a new job and this time you will have to earn it on merit.

best of luck :)

"18 dec key jalsey mien 10 hazar log aye" :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

yo call this a gathering of 10 thousand ??? seriously ????

387642_2885013811118_1433329498_331.jpg

BFAFJdRCcAAr17d.jpg:large

The green areas at the back are of the growing-wheat-fields... the crowd were humble and civilised enough not to destroy the crop under their feet. If that was the case, why are people standing outside the ground and sitting over the boundary walls?

Again, the passions matters, not the numbers.

problem solved :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
"18 dec key jalsey mien 10 hazar log aye" :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

yo call this a gathering of 10 thousand ??? seriously ????

387642_2885013811118_1433329498_331.jpg

BFAFJdRCcAAr17d.jpg:large

problem solved :rolleyes:

Dear, Why comparing so much?? specially telling someone,"You are not stronger then him"....Rather it should be "You are not stronger then me"...... All that aside, I would like to see PMLN to hold Jalsas of equal or more strength in all corners of the country....If its truly a party representing the federation......If it cant, then it might just be another nationalist albeit representing the largest ethnicity!

Back
Top Bottom