What's new

PTI Tsunami in Peshawar - *Official Jalsa Thread* - March 10th 2013

Mr, rusty I can make you busty any given time, bt its nothing to do with this thread ,been said so, consider this as a warning,or you will be targeted,all over?
Its your choice?

Are you serious?
You think your pathetic little threats scares me?

You are nothing but a retarded troll on the internet.
I would me more scared of you if you could use proper grammar.

And the best part is that it is clear that you are an idiot because your biggest threat is name calling.
What are you? 5? does your mommy know you are using the internet?

Get a life you pathetic excuse for a human!

Tiger Awan...why don't you take a hike and leave this thread for Pti supporters. Even if NS lived for another 1000 years he can never replicate IK passion and support from the people.

who is talking about NS here ??? and want me to leave the thread ??? ask mods to ban me!!!!

who is talking about NS here ??? and want me to leave the thread ??? ask mods to ban me!!!!

I don't want you to leave, you provide the comic relief.
After cheering for PTI on this thread, it's nice to see how incompetent and inept the opposition party supporters are. :)
With people like you, it is clear that PMLN will loose.
Which is the best thing for Pakistan :pakistan:

Keep your hair on...maybe you can shave NS and borrow his fake hair..would be epic. Don't worry next stop will be Lahore...wish they can play Akon's song 'so lonely', which SS and NS would feel in there heart.

You should leave this thread, because you are bringing in your BS that has nothing to do with the Jalsa. When did I articulate the assumption of banning...what a petulant little child...go and buy your self a lollipop and watch the Tsunami stream roll, Plm-n

instead of point scoring lets appreciate how pakistanis are so generous, i still remember how one guy in karachi came to the geo tv ramzan show and instantly granted him a big acre of land worth millions of dollars for the hospital

edhi once also said that there is no other nation as generous as pakistani nation

unfortunately the promise wasnt kept, SKMCH is stilling looking for government to donate land at some reasonable place in Karachi !!

Leader woh Jab Mukhalifeen Bhi Tareef Karay...

imran-mian-iftikhar-cancer-hosp-inp-670.jpg

God

I look at this man and think, what a class he is. His sense of dressing, his grooming and his personality is simply miles ahead compared to other politicians. I mean compared to Jutti Chor Ganja Nawaz Sharif, Rishwat Khor Asif Ali Zardari and wannabe Marasi Altaf Hussain he looks like an angel, they are not even in his league. He is an Oxford educated internationally accomplished cricketer compared to these academic and professional failures. For him to stoop down to their dirty level and compete against them at that level without compromising his integrity, that takes guts and that is why i take my hat off for Imran Khan for that.

I am with PTI and Inshallah i will be there at the Lahore Jalsa screaming at the top of my lungs.

PTI 100% forming government in KPK. no doubt about it !! InshAllah...

and a good provincial government of PTI in KPK for sure...

NOT likely.
His party may get good response in terms of votes for individuals but a 100% or even coalition govt of PTI is not in sight even here.

But personally i believe he may get good response in KP

NOT likely.
His party may get good response in terms of votes for individuals but a 100% or even coalition govt of PTI is not in sight even here.

That's too pessimistic. PTI has a very good chance of forming provincial govt in KPK.

NOT likely.

He needs to team up with Musharraf to even get a chance. Otherwise his party will end up with 2 seats.

That's too pessimistic. PTI has a very good chance of forming provincial govt in KPK.

i know my province and vote bank of parties. its not pessimistic its the factual analysis. PTI is not going to form govt here. The vote bank is more in favour of big parties.

but lets hope after a decade PTI will have some good base here

NOT likely.

Im sure there is other side of the coin, a brighter side.

one person saying its the biggest jalsa and 3 times the next best :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: etc etc etc, i post one pic and all of a sudden everyone feeling something :D

Coz you have conveniently posted a pic of PTI jalsa when it was not in its full flow. Please look at the pictures when IK started his speech.

God

I look at this man and think, what a class he is. His sense of dressing, his grooming and his personality is simply miles ahead compared to other politicians. I mean compared to Jutti Chor Ganja Nawaz Sharif, Rishwat Khor Asif Ali Zardari and wannabe Marasi Altaf Hussain he looks like an angel, they are not even in his league. He is an Oxford educated internationally accomplished cricketer compared to these academic and professional failures. For him to stoop down to their dirty level and compete against them at that level without compromising his integrity, that takes guts and that is why i take my hat off for Imran Khan for that.

I am with PTI and Inshallah i will be there at the Lahore Jalsa screaming at the top of my lungs.

your sense of language is mind blowing, nice brought up :tup:

Coz you have conveniently posted a pic of PTI jalsa when it was not in its full flow. Please look at the pictures when IK started his speech.

and this is three time the best jalsa in the past???? sachi ???? and I posted the pic which was uploaded on twitter on Imran Khan official account !!!! is there a better one ??? plz show me the pic where ppl are 3 times the next best jalsa

Back
Top Bottom