What's new

PTI Tsunami in Peshawar - *Official Jalsa Thread* - March 10th 2013

PTI is now on the same moral ground, the Muslim league was in 1930's.

Amazing...i was thinking same,right now we really need such leaders who are "Man" enough to prevent upcoming apocalypse in the form of bomblasts and terrorist's attacks,we need such leaders who can take strong measures to defeat nexus of TTP and other agencies..do you think that IK worth our vote??I am saying this because he is unexperienced...
Our current government has done so much damage that our new government needs atleast 10 years to alter it!

:rofl:

Illiterate patwaari, your jahil PML(N) is a disaster of Punjab.

The WHOLE health budget of Punjab is 35 billion or so...while Shahbaz spent 27 billion on ONE road in ONE city...

Where in the world you can find such retardness?

@AUz ask them about lahore incident...i just saw today how chief justice himself was critisizing them and asking about latest lahore incident....must watch...

Last edited by a moderator:
Meanwhile in Mardan :D

Nawaz-Sharif-PMLN-Jalsa-in-Mardan-8-3-2013-550x277.jpg

Nawaz-Sharif-PMLN-huge-Jalsa-in-Mardan-8-3-2013.jpg

jalsai to tahir ul qadri bhi barai karta hai is ka yah matlab thori hai kah election woh jeetai ga

Maximum attendance, in the past in the same venue has been around 20-30K, this was almost 3X of that. We need to conquer lahore again in 12 days time, that will decide who forms the real spine. Balochistan is already witnessing a sweeping trend towards Imran Khan, a lot of small parties are considering alliance with PTI. If PTI wins in KP, Balochistan, and wins a large number of seats in Punjab it will form the next government, so punjab is crucial. In sindh, PPP and MQM will win by rigging, PTI's majority vote will come from Karachi and Hayederabad and other high literacy areas.

oh bhaiya khair ae, itni achi history ?? :lol:

1) This jalsa is not of Peshawar but of whole KPK

2) Done After massive media campaign

but still look at this jalsa of JI at the same place last year. Ground is FULL

BFAFJdRCcAAr17d.jpg:large

and now Pti jalsa

BE_nzgiCEAATh14.jpg:large

and Pti in alliance with Baluchistan parties ??? when and where ???

oh bhaiya khair ae, itni achi history ?? :lol:

1) This jalsa is not of Peshawar but of whole KPK

2) Done After massive media campaign

but still look at this jalsa of JI at the same place last year. Ground is FULL

BFAFJdRCcAAr17d.jpg:large

and now Pti jalsa

BE_nzgiCEAATh14.jpg:large

and Pti in alliance with Baluchistan parties ??? when and where ???

we are never happy:girl_wacko: always complainin:girl_wacko:

PTI did a wonderful job!

This jalsi is little jalsi infront of Imran Khan's Peshawar Jalsa.

Imran Khan's venue had way more width and depth, yet it was full!!!

comparing a district level jalsa to a provincial level jalsa :D

^ C'mon tiger! I know you are burning deep down inside. Burnol ley lo shabaash, kabhi paisey bhi kharach liya kero.. :D

one person saying its the biggest jalsa and 3 times the next best :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: etc etc etc, i post one pic and all of a sudden everyone feeling something :D

PTI is really going to take a big bite out of PML-N's vote bank. The biggest fear i have is that in the tussle between PTI and PML-N, PPP which is the worst out of them all might slide past these two and win some serious votes. This is going to be the first election where PTI is going to be a serious threat to the status quo, so PTI members can give each other a pat on the back for this.

Just wana see rumble in lahore on 23rd march!
PMLn all time low after badami bagh ?

Back
Top Bottom