What's new

PTI Jalsa @ Minar-e-Pakistan: Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan

#PTI4NayaPakistan

کون بچا ے گا پاکستان ، عمران خان ، عمران خان

24000+ people on live stream now.

What are the ground realities nowadays - is there any risk of sharifs winning over PTi (for most seats in parliament.)
Yes a complete Clean sweep for PTI to other parties will be a bit hard, if you want to rule Parliament than one needs 150 seats, and the way things are going winning 150 seats for IK is a bit hard, but he will have a major role to play in next Govt that is for sure....but lets hope and pray its a clean sweep for PTI

Cable Service has been suspended in Lahore ,

Democracy has struck . ..... Again

او تیری کی ابرار الحق چھا گیا

#PTI4NayaPakistan

باغی باغی باغی باغی باغی باغی باغی باغی

The divide in media regarding the jalsa is scary to say the least, anyone agrees with me?

Fullscreen+capture+3232013+95312+PM.bmp.jpg

Oper Allah, talay Ballah.

live stream count reached over 28000. PTI is rocking today, we won all Pakistan.

Unfortunately, Nawaz Sharif's PMLN is the favorite to win the next elections.
Imran Khan is a great admirer of ZAB. And IK will have to upset the established order just like ZAB did in the late 60's. My guess is that few in mid-60's would have thought that West Pakistanis will one day elect ZAB so soon, in such larger numbers. So can we draw parallel's between PTI of today with PPP of mid-60's? I don't think so. Sad but seems true.

PS. A good website to follow Pakistani elections is Pkpolitics.com ; they were not too far off the mark for the 2008 elections.

Unfortunately, Nawaz Sharif's PMLN is the favorite to win the next elections.
Imran Khan is a great admirer of ZAB. And IK will have to upset the established order just like ZAB did in the late 60's. My guess is that few in mid-60's would have thought that West Pakistanis will one day elect ZAB so soon, in such larger numbers. So can we draw parallel's between PTI of today with PPP of mid-60's? I don't think so. Sad but seems true.

PS. A good website to follow Pakistani elections is Pkpolitics.com ; they were not too far off the mark for the 2008 elections.

PML winning though, may end up creating enough polarization that ends up fragmenting this country for good.
Im no Fan of IK, but we need a generally neutral face rather than racially identifiable people.

Naya Pakistan.. Insha'Allah

#PTI4NayaPakistan.

"Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 44s
Hilary Clinton must surely be listening to #PTIJalsa right now #SMQ :)"

bwahahahahahahah :omghaha:

And Now he said

Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 51s
I attended Obama's victory gathering on election day in 2012, the crowd was smaller than #PTIJalsa there :)

It is, there is polarization due to different media powerhouses being influenced by those in power and those otherwise.

Pakistan should form an authority to curb the direct involvement of people with obvious interests.

People can never get a clear picture with such a wide divide.

Back
Top Bottom