What's new

PTI Jalsa @ Minar-e-Pakistan: Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan

In SHA ALLAH. I hope all the jahil, ghulam idiots wake up now.

looks like the same old Pakistani to me

The biggest clown is sitting in Raiwind and yes the burden is already huge on the Punjab govt. that is providing him 'full proof' security and has allocated 1200 jawans of Punjab Police. You might wanna talk to him about this 'extra burden'!

oh you kid its not 1200 Jawans, its 3000 jawans providing security to Sharif family

What shafqat mehmood lost ? -- new secretory general? :blink:
@Awesome

You are right, Khattak said "Naya Pakistan ka karardaad".....it well may be remembered like this.

You can be the Ch Rehmat ali of the future

School: 2021

Exam question.

Q: Who decided the name "Karardaad e naya Pakistan" on 23rd march 2013?
A: Ch Asim Aquil on PDF

:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not a hindi movie song dude, they may have ripped it off....its a dhamaal from Sindh..

Its Like an Indian i knew kept insisting Nusrat fateh ali khan was india singer
I think ISI is training and sending pakistani singer to India so after a while Indian will think if Pakitani singers singing all the song they all must be part of Paksitan....

Its Like an Indian i knew kept insisting Nusrat fateh ali khan was india singer
I think ISI is training and sending pakistani singer to India so after a while Indian will think if Pakitani singers singing all the song they all must be part of Paksitan....

Bhai most of us have grown up hearing this song. I never knew you also sung it till today.

BGCsMMoCUAAfbew.jpg:large

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

Just started watching the Jalsa on the Samaa news channel. Has Imran Khan already spoken?

Salaam to all the Muslims.

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

Just started watching the Jalsa on the Samaa news channel. Has Imran Khan already spoken?

Salaam to all the Muslims.

Sir one Hindu also here watching.

Salam to you as well.

Back
Top Bottom