What's new

Prince Philip has died aged 99, Buckingham Palace announces

I edited my post above a bit since you quoted it. I pointed out that he uses an Afrikaner defense company's name as his username. His knee-jerk anti-China reactions and other political views are typical of whites. There's little reason for a black South African to spread Western propaganda about Uighurs or even care about the "issue" like he does.
dude... it is a free country here. thank goodness.

keep pushing your racial attacks - reported.
Is that so? Let's just say I have my doubts. He uses an Afrikaner defense company as his username.

Who's "we"? You have no authority here. It's you trolls who get banned much more often than we do.

You can get down however low you like, that's something you're no stranger to. You're still bringing a knife (or in your case a spork) to a gunfight if you try and get into it with me.

Pointing out that your ancestors are murderous thieves isn't racism and it isn't a personal attack, it's indisputable history. Sorry if facts hurt your feelings, they remain facts.
@waz @Irfan Baloch
This has gone far enough. from racists, to personal to family and now calling me murderer crosses the line.

Rest in Peace centurion, I liked his sense of humour, he had no filter, spoke his mind no matter what others thought.
However he was, I see a lot of hate and mockery of Prince Philip on twitter, a huge amount of the snowflakes are happy someone has passed away and are celebrating it. let the man rest in peace.
He was an open racist.
However I agree. Dafa karo. He is no more. No need to waste time on him or any royal

He was an open racist.
However I agree. Dafa karo. He is no more. No need to waste time on him or any royal

He was a product of his time, you should have met my grandad he was more racist by todays standards that Prince Phillip ever was. I like people with no filter - you know where you stand with them.

He was a product of his time, you should have met my grandad he was more racist by todays standards that Prince Phillip ever was. I like people with no filter - you know where you stand with them.

Although he should have not said some of the racist things he said, I genuinely believe he meant them in jest and did not truly understand the offence some of his "jokes" caused. Probably something to do with the times he was born in far removed from the modern world of today.

I agree with you. Times change and people must. Age is no excuse for stupidity

Still she had nothing to do with it. The government of the time is responsible.

It was her government, and she did nothing to stop English death camps. Why are you making excuses for her ?

It was her government, and she did nothing to stop English death camps. Why are you making excuses for her ?

You better ask the president of Kenya first.

Kenya's President Uhuru Kenyatta said the duke had been a "towering symbol of family values and the unity of the British people as well as the entire global community".

I bet you feel silly now, especially when you were banging on about Kenya.

Oh, seeing as you're a Russian supporter do let me know when you're going to criticise Russian war crimes of which you cam write multiple books about, and that's coming from someone who respects the Russians. Many nations have dark histories.

You better ask the president of Kenya first.

President of Kenya don't want to be murdered by butchers from London. Many people are still afraid of speaking the truth about England. Butchers from London murdered many people they didn't like:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/britain-is-back-to-murdering-foreign-politicians-yet-again.707297/

Oh, seeing as you're a Russian supporter do let me know when you're going to criticise Russian war crimes of which you cam write multiple books about, and that's coming from someone who respects the Russians. Many nations have dark histories.

England not Russia ethnically cleansed two continents: North America and Australia.

Answers a simple question: why English Head of State Elizabeth Windsor didn't stop English death camps in Africa ?

I agree with you. Times change and people must. Age is no excuse for stupidity
Depends, I have worked in the care home setting for the last 2 years and come across some truly remarkable people in their nineties, I would not give any quarter to someone who is 50 or 60 but go past that age group and age does becomes a hinderance to adapt to the modern world.

President of Kenya don't want to be murdered by butchers from London. Many people are still afraid of speaking the truth about England. Butchers from London murdered many people they didn't like:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/britain-is-back-to-murdering-foreign-politicians-yet-again.707297/

Carry on posting when the president of Kenya even praised him. Who cares what you think!!! It's not worth even replying to you now....

England not Russia ethnically cleansed two continents: North America and Australia.

Answers a simple question: why English Head of State Elizabeth Windsor didn't stop English death camps in Africa ?

Oh yes Russia, take a look at what happened under Ivan the Terrible and Catherine the Great. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom