What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SarthakGanguly :lol:

Don't let the lying and twisting CCP fags get into your head.
I am not actually homophobic. But the bullying behavior or some members is absolutely disgusting. Giving negative ratings when you have run out of arguments is both cheap and a travesty to forum regulations. No doubt about the lying part though. Very disappointing.

On that count - this post was also unfairly given another negative...
China red-flags India’s entry into NSG, may push for Pakistan | Page 8

Last edited:
pr2.JPG

pr.JPG

@WebMaster what kind of TT are promoted? This user is using foul language in entire thread and finally hits the nail by calling me asshole. Then he leaves a negative rating instead of countering argument. This isn't the first time he has used foul language. He is often using it.

Post where he calls me asshole: China backing out on power project | Page 12 (in the thread he has used other curse words but not as offensive)

Post with negative rating: China backing out on power project | Page 11

He calls me asshole again if I tell him not to use foul language. And says he'll continue to use foul language. You can see below, he calls other members asshole too.

Another place he's calling fellow member asshole: US Army and USAF intercept cruise missile for first time with JLENS-guided | Page 8

This thread he's calling another a bitch: US suspect possibly targeted for drone attack | Page 2

some posts were deleted but quotes are still available where he is found cursing.

There is so much more if you want me to share to question the justification of making someone a TT who regularly calls another an asshole or bitch or other words and says he will keep doing it.

@WebMaster
@waz

They mostly live in Hindustani occupied Punjab, I think there population is between 20-25 million. Sikhs should rule themselves and not be ruled by Hindus.

But they consider Khalistan to be entire pre partitioned punjab , Pakistani occupied Punjab is also considered to be a Khalistani land. Capital of Khalistan would be Lahore.
https://defence.pk/posts/6751505/

Sikhs protest India's Republic Day as "Black Day" call for Independence

Good day,

Extremely biased moderation has been displayed here, I have been given a negative rating, my post deleted, and I banned.

Which forum rule have I broken, that wasn't broken by the think tank member I quoted? Please read the thread in its entirety.

If I deserve to be negatively rated, deleted and banned, why doesn't he?

I believe forum rules are equal for all, but a certain member of moderation team, lets his nationalism cloud his judgement in their application.

Last edited:
@ares

I never gave you a negative rating in that thread, or ever for that matter. Also please don't accuse me of violating forum rules, "Hindustani occupied Punjab" is not a violation, nor any of my posts in that thread, which all may see. I think you made inflammatory posts in other threads that resulted in your banning.

@WebMaster
@waz

But they consider Khalistan to be entire pre partitioned punjab , Pakistani occupied Punjab is also considered to be a Khalistani land. Capital of Khalistan would be Lahore.
https://defence.pk/posts/6751505/

Sikhs protest India's Republic Day as "Black Day" call for Independence

Good day,

Extremely biased moderation has been displayed here, I have been given a negative rating, my post deleted, and I banned.

Which forum rule have I broken, that wasn't broken by the think tank member I quoted? Please read the thread in its entirety.

If I deserve to be negatively rated, deleted and banned, why doesn't he?

I believe forum rules are equal for all, but a certain member of moderation team, lets his nationalism cloud his judgement in their application.

I didn't see anything wrong with it and to be honest that is true, although having spoke to Khalistan folks it seems to be something they believed in at the start but gradually dropped.

@ares

I never gave you a negative rating in that thread, or ever for that matter. Also please don't accuse me of violating forum rules, "Hindustani occupied Punjab" is not a violation, nor any of my posts in that thread, which all may see. I think you made inflammatory posts in other threads that resulted in your banning.

I never accused you of giving me one, it was @Horus, my posts were as inflammatory as yours, and i was given a ban for this particular post...my question is, if there is nothing wrong with your post, then what is wrong with mine?

Afterall I have not said anything there with regards to your country, that you haven't said with regard to mine? So why the double standards in moderation?

@waz

I never accused you of giving me one, it was @Horus, my posts were as inflammatory as yours, and i was given a ban for this particular post...my question is, if there is nothing wrong with your post, then what is wrong with mine?

Afterall I have not said anything there with regards to your country, that you haven't said with regard to mine? So why the double standards in moderation?

@waz

I'll discuss it with the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom