What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Web, can't the elite members and juniors give negative ratings?

@WebMaster received a negative rating :lol:

I request the webmaster to remove this useless exercise of ratings by biased and kiddy analysts and thinktanks (most being seniors of naswarville) . Most of them are kids and cannot come up with a decent post.

I would enjoy ratings (if needed) of posts only by experienced mods like aeronaut, oscar, zakii, awesome and the a few.

I request the webmaster to remove this useless exercise of ratings by biased and kiddy analysts and thinktanks (most being seniors of naswarville) . Most of them are kids and cannot come up with a decent post.

I would enjoy ratings (if needed) of posts only by experienced mods like aeronaut, oscar, zakii, awesome and the a few.

totally agreed...but heard that Awe got retired or left the forum:/

totally agreed...but heard that Awe got retired or left the forum:/

He was an "awesome" mod though, some other members who qualify for rating a post would be irfan baluch, rescueranger, sandy, joe, fauj, penguin etc....worth getting ratings from...no one else.

@illusion8

Its in an eveluation stage. We'll weed the bugs out and make this feature more balanced.

Who gave webby a negative rating?:omghaha:

Looks like @WebMaster gave somebody a stick to beat him with.

(BTW this rating feature is useless. Observe that almost all negative ratings received by Indian members is from Pakistanis, and vice versa - which demonstrates the inherent biases of the raters. That is why this rating is not really indicative of post quality, but of personal biases.)

mods please look at this matter of the rating system being misused by some immature members thanks

Can someone tell me how can you give ratings? honestly i have been away from PDF for quite a while only become active again few days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom