What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone tell me about rating system, how to give or get ratings??

Why forum display is changed today? is there something wrong with the website or is it just me having some trouble with my PC?

Can someone tell me how can you give ratings? honestly i have been away from PDF for quite a while only become active again few days ago.

can someone tell me about rating system, how to give or get ratings??

Only mods, think tanks and professionals can give ratings.

You make a shyte post, you troll, you get a negative rating. You make an informative, well written post you get a positive rating, simples.

Who gave webby a negative rating?:omghaha:

Looks like @WebMaster gave somebody a stick to beat him with.

(BTW this rating feature is useless. Observe that almost all negative ratings received by Indian members is from Pakistanis, and vice versa - which demonstrates the inherent biases of the raters. That is why this rating is not really indicative of post quality, but of personal biases.)
Most of my negative ratings were given to pakistanis.

Most of my negative ratings were given to pakistanis.

Doesn't negate my point. Most negative ratings that Indians get are from Pakistanis, and most negative ratings Pakistanis get are from Indians. That's an empirically verifyable fact.

@illusion8

Its in an eveluation stage. We'll weed the bugs out and make this feature more balanced.

Got that, this thread is for that purpose.

Who gave webby a negative rating?:omghaha:

Looks like @WebMaster gave somebody a stick to beat him with.

(BTW this rating feature is useless. Observe that almost all negative ratings received by Indian members is from Pakistanis, and vice versa - which demonstrates the inherent biases of the raters. That is why this rating is not really indicative of post quality, but of personal biases.)

:rolleyes:, sucks the fun out of posting.

Doesn't negate my point. Most negative ratings that Indians get are from Pakistanis, and most negative ratings Pakistanis get are from Indians. That's an empirically verifyable fact.

Negative rating is only for rule violations. Hence you can report those who are abusing the system.

I again request members for not to use positive ranking like you hit thanks button.:D
@WebMaster you have explained nature of 'like' button as neutral rating,I request you to reconsider it again.Since some members are giving positive rating in order to explain their 'extreme likeness' towards anything.
I suggest you to re-describe it's nature as 'affirmative' with blue colour just like we have green for positive and red for negitive.It will be a very refreshing change and bring pleasure among members:)

Both negative ratings given to me by people for their personal dislikes of what i said and had nothing to do with breaking the forum rules. KARAT AND ARAFAY Please either ask these two individuals to explain how they came up to this conclusion or both are given negative ratings and removed from power.

u gave me negative warning for posting the pic of a injured man in a thread which was meant for crap pics.........and i was just replying to a post........
how this is a violation of pdf rules....... @WebMaster
a warning would have sufficed ..........

ye andha kanoon hai :lol: :dance3: :offpost:
Andha%2BKanoon.jpg

iske liye negative ratings mat dena webby sirjee :omghaha::omghaha:

I feel the ones rating (positive/negative) should be required to provide
the reason for the rating which is displayed when you hit 'List'
I second that but i don't know if that's technically possible
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................
@WebMaster i think my 1 negative rating is from the ''past'' :unsure:
I don't remember breaking any rule and recieveing a negative marking

Why are we to complain here if Nothing happens to the ones abusing power

1. Honestly speaking i post only when i need to say some thing, .... being discret in posting... this practice has resulted in infringement of my rights, i cant become participate on various threads dedicated to seniors(those with thousand of posts)
and i am treated as a kid.....

2. Rating idea should be abolished as this right has to be limited to few people hence it is discriminatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom