What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Irfan Baloch i think i have adjusted that, will take that further. If you see a post which doesn't deserve neg rating, you can post here and mods will revert. @Cheetah786
thanks for that Webby

I think all his linked posts to @Icarus deserve a negative rating for sure. I wont request to take back negative rating from my post though because I asked him to take the "thumb" out of his behind which he didnt like

i think that the rating power should be taken away from researchers and professionals.
only TT and mods should be given this power.

i think that the rating power should be taken away from researchers and professionals.
only TT and mods should be given this power.

Researchers and professionals are part of the TT, just different roles and designations.

Researchers and professionals are part of the TT, just different roles and designations.
so guys like asad and a few others are a part of TT?
okay...

thanks for that Webby

I think all his linked posts to @Icarus deserve a negative rating for sure. I wont request to take back negative rating from my post though because I asked him to take the "thumb" out of his behind which he didnt like
professional should not be able to give negative ratings, they simply do not have the mind or training. Any sepoy can be a professional, while I am eternally grateful for the sacrifises they make on behalf of us, I would not trust them to make any decision, including giving a rating.
Even a jr TT is better than them.

so guys like asad and a few others are a part of TT?
okay...

Yes, their former experience is credible enough for them to contribute. But that is another topic for you to discuss in GHQ if you like.

professional should not be able to give negative ratings, they simply do not have the mind or training. Any sepoy can be a professional, while I am eternally grateful for the sacrifises they make on behalf of us, I would not trust them to make any decision, including giving a rating.
Even a jr TT is better than them.

They are more than capable of deciding, what is against the forum rules..

Yes, their former experience is credible enough for them to contribute. But that is another topic for you to discuss in GHQ if you like.

They are more than capable of deciding, what is against the forum rules..
well, its your forum, dont want to argue, but would suggest you to spend some more time on this forum
peace.:wave:

1. Honestly speaking i post only when i need to say some thing, .... being discret in posting... this practice has resulted in infringement of my rights, i cant become participate on various threads dedicated to seniors(those with thousand of posts)
and i am treated as a kid.....

2. Rating idea should be abolished as this right has to be limited to few people hence it is discriminatory.

Actually, you just have to participate well and hopefully somebody notices and you can be in the Analysts discussions.

The low post count however never helps as people need to see consistency.

LOL!!! Saray khotay, ghoray barabar kar diay?

On serious note, your current distribution have degraded the value of genuine title holders.

Not really, analysts and consultants remain intact. Professionals remain there just for their military experience.

R&D is a great group for the contribution towards sites development.

Hah, I remember having a convo with webby about mod ability to rate system before this was implemented. Good to see it up and working.

@WebMaster

I strongly feel that some members are using the "Negative Rating" option as per their own prejudice instead of strictly applying it in case of violation of forum rules only. I also think that the use of "Negative Rating" is creating unwanted animosity among members. Please check post number 27 on page 2, where I got the negative rating, you may also check the post number 32 on page 3.

Pakistani Hindu Singer on Pakistan Idol | Page 2

Pakistani Hindu Singer on Pakistan Idol | Page 3
@WebMaster

I got a negative rating for a post that has not violated any of the forum rules. . . just because a person doesn't like our opinion isn't a legitimate reason to give me and @DRAY a negative rating. . . i don't think this negative rating to our posts is justified by any means.

here is the link

Post # 29

Pakistani Hindu Singer on Pakistan Idol | Page 2
You both were given negative ratting for spreading lies and propaganda. Those comments were not opinions but spreading negativity on a beautiful thread. You didn't ask what happened but instead started to divert the thread by trolling and the other troll followed you.

It was clear trolling and an attempt to derail the thread.

@WebMaster
It was clear trolling.

You both were given negative ratting for spreading lies and propaganda. Those comments were not opinions but spreading negativity on a beautiful thread. You didn't ask what happened but instead started to divert the thread by trolling and the other troll followed you.

@WebMaster
It was clear trolling.

I do not think we should give negative ratings for spreading lies and propaganda. Or can we? Lies and propaganda are supposed to be countered on a fourm with words and links. Whats a thumbs down picture going to bring to the debate? Negative ratings should be given for personal attacks and abuses which bring very little substance to any ones propaganda or discussion.

@WebMaster
It was clear trolling.

Webmaster didn't think so, hence the negative ratings were removed, no point of discussing it any further.

@WebMaster
It was clear trolling.

If we go by your logic you should have been awarded with 10/15 negative ratings already if not more. One should know how to use one's sword properly otherwise it can cut and bleed it's own possessor itself. I feel sorry to say this but it has been quite obvious that most of you have made this "Negative Rating" power an utter joke.

Indians are greedy and colonials.

Now tell me honestly, do you deserve a negative rating for this or not?

Last edited:
Can someone please check my negative ratings...I asked this before too and I just seem to be getting -2 every few weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom