What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WebMaster For God's sake, reply to him or he will die of anguish and his blood will be on your hands.

Did I ask you to intercede on my behalf?

You are the accused in the dock. I am the prosecuting attorney. Webmaster the judge. Kindly remain silent and await judgment.

@WebMaster

Will you please coment on my posts concerning syedali73 and give a balanced decision?

I await your response. And I expect fairness. As always.

They saw each and every one of his hateful posts and THEN promoted him to TTA. Do you really think they're gonna ban him because you asked? They know exactly who is and what he's about. So quit complaining. If someone's getting banned, it's probably you for pointing out the obvious. :D

I know he will not get banned. But its a platform where I can voice my opinion about him without him and his side kick Gufi ganging up and givng me negative ratings as if it tickles a single curly from my nethers.

And why should I get banned for telling the truth about somebody? A truth which a majority of the forum, Indian AND Pakistani, knows and agrees with?

You want to bet if there was a poll about who should get banned from PDF, syedali73 or doppelganger, who is going to "win" that one? Take a wild guess .....

There is world of difference between "should be banned" and "will be banned". He's in the former category, you're in the latter. Does it make any difference what I think? It is after all PDF.

There is world of difference between "should be banned" and "will be banned". He's in the former category, you're in the latter. Does it make any difference what I think? It is after all PDF.

Agree. But this IS the "Post Ratings Review Board"

And I am asking, sincerely, for the management to review one of those they have made a reviewer (and giver) of post ratings.

We do not induct posters on basis of your pleasure and solace. Posters are promoted on basis of post quality, reputation and tendency to make counter arguments.However,we have demoted several TTAs on basis of violations and attempts to make lobby.If we are not ready to show tolerance to such attempts from our reputable posters then how on earth we can take crap from ordinary posters.Making a lobby against a posters and throwing shit will not be tolerated.You are given an ignore option,simply click on it if you have problems and stop discussing them.However,if you don't have any convincing evidence then get the hell out of here.Remember ,both parties if you have learned to survive in here then you have achieved alot for real life.Since day-one we are observing hateful comments being received by @syedali73 .It is our job to choose posters not yours.We assure you that they will not misuse given criteria.
ONLY POST LINKS OF VIOLATIONS rather than your personal likes and dislikes.
Regards

Last edited:
Agree. But this IS the "Post Ratings Review Board"

And I am asking, sincerely, for the management to review one of those they have made a reviewer (and giver) of post ratings.
He is just a TTA
I have reported admin,mod for violations lol
and you should know the outcome

Their forum their rules
When mods violate the rules you should expect the least from TTA

Deal in your own way......

We do not induct posters on basis of your pleasure and solace. Posters are promoted on basis of post quality, reputation and tendency to make counter arguments.However,we have demoted several TTAs on basis of violations and attempts to make lobby.If we are not ready to show tolerance to such attempts from our reputable posters then how on earth we can take crap from ordinary posters.Making a lobby against a posters and throwing shit will not be tolerated.You are given an ignore option,simply click on it if you have problems and stop discussing them.However,if you don't have any convincing evidence then get the hell out of here.Remember ,both parties if you have learned to survive in here then you have achieved alot for real life.Since day-one we are observing hateful comments being received by @syedali73 .It is our job to choose posters not yours.We assure you that they will not misuse given criteria.
ONLY POST LINKS OF VIOLATIONS rather than your personal likes and dislikes.
Regards

All I gather from your post is that either

1) You are selectively blind to the kind of hatred he spews for Hindus all over the board

2) You have genuinely by chance or quirk of fate not come on to the same threads where he has spewed such hate

3) You see nothing wrong in those posts and consider them to be "high quality and reputable counter arguments"

Either way, hate will be answered with hate. Your promotions and titles are not going to save him from that.

All I gather from your post is that either

1) You are selectively blind to the kind of hatred he spews for Hindus all over the board

2) You have genuinely by chance or quirk of fate not come on to the same threads where he has spewed such hate

3) You see nothing wrong in those posts and consider them to be "high quality and reputable counter arguments"

Either way, hate will be answered with hate. Your promotions and titles are not going to save him from that.
Please quit your dramay baazi and tamashay.Kindly posts me the clear evidence of his violations.

Last edited:
Please quit your dramay baazi and tamashay.Kindly posts me the violations.

Why?

The guy is a joke man. Half the time he is fighting with other Indian TT's for why they are not giving negative ratings to other Indians or why they are giving positive ratings to other Indians.

The other half of the time he spews his hate-filled diatribes against Hindus.

What all you want us to report? If you have not seen it yet, you are either

1) Blind to it

2) Have not seen it

3) Have seen it and agree with and condone it

Which is it?

I am going to take it upon myself to follow bigoted hateful TTs now across the forum and expose them here on this thread.

You want evidence I'll give you evidence.

Whether or not you will act on it I have my doubts. But I will do my job.

As they say in Hindu teachings, apna kaam karo, phal ki chinta mat karo.

How do you compare two opposits, there's nothing to compare in the first place. No one burnt Holika but she herself while attempt killing Prahlada. Make your concepts clear please so that you also celebrate it one day.
@@WebMaster I got negative rating from @@Gufi in stupid & funny section for posting parody account tweets

Stupid & Funny from all over the world.]
I rated the post negative. Please take it up with Webmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom