Post Ratings Review Board.

I'm a sworn foe of the Indian state, i have never hidden that fact nor ever apologised for it. The sole reason is the hubris India harbors to my people.

Serious question.

How much of a difference does it really make to you if he is a "sworn foe of the Indian state"?

Ask him politely to get into (a very long) line and move on.

Personally, I welcome an open enemy. Make my decisions towards him that much quicker and less complicated. Its cheap religious or racial bigotry I have issues with and find distasteful.

hey i usually post in Arab Defense Forum but now the new thread button disappeared and it says at the end of the page
(You have insufficient privileges to post here) what's wrong i cant post any where now i only can comment ?

That means the thread is closed for further replys.... Or it is moved to a section where you cannot post (may be senior cafe)... You can continue posting in other threads...... (By the way this is not the thread for such doubts)

I got negative rating from horus and also he deleted my post. I had compared him or called him Hafiz Saeed of PDF for his extreme anti Indian views. He is a senior member but always posting inflammatory posts. He even does not have any negative rating.

Negative rating is still OK but he deleted my post as well. All by himself for something against him. Please review if it is fair?
@Horus Too bad you deleted the post. Such posts need to be given with multiple reds.

Abusing post by TTA.
A member of this forum since 2010, 3017 posts, 14 reds, and not aware how to report. Interesting! This is "post rating review board", here we report about negative rating that we think were given unjustly. For the posts that may be abusive, or derogatory, we use the "Report" button located on the bottom right corner of the message window. Please use that button. Still difficult? OK, please refer to the image below:

Capture.JPG

A member of this forum since 2010, 3017 posts, 14 reds, and not aware how to report. Interesting! This is "post rating review board", here we report about negative rating that we think were given unjustly. For the posts that may be abusive, or derogatory, we use the "Report" button located on the bottom right corner of the message window. Please use that button. Still difficult? OK, please refer to the image below:

View attachment 205200

So why have you responded to my post in this thread? Why not simply report it, and you have proved that you know how to report.

Trying to be smart? Don't.

14 reds - All given by CD in consecutive posts for making deliberate fun of him.

So why have you responded to my post in this thread? Why not simply report it, and you have proved that you know how to report.

Trying to be smart? Don't.
Had I had reported, many would have missed out the entertainment you provided here.

View attachment 205200
You cannot call her retard bitch,please sir.You are requested to edit your post and take your words back.

Who cares...

Just few post more and quality of TTA would be all known. Calling a woman "retard bitch" and taking high moral ground viz a viz others ;)
Since long I wanted to post it here but I wasn't sure if threatening with a negative would be counted.
My fault was I gave a like to the post which said "u r a think tank here" (the comment was posted by an Indian member for the low quality thread posted by the TTA.)
Politicising the holy cow, alienating India's minorities

Prior to this thread the TTA had posted few more threads which turned into a troll fest and afaik those threads were closed (@SpArK could you confirm?) and ergo I had given a like to a post which I thought was deft.

syedali73 said:
This @levina is one of those posters who do not find courage to openly sling mud or mock the titles rather support and encourage the mockers by thanking them. Next time if I see this poster thanking an abusive post, I'll not only report but give this poster a negative rating too.
He said he will rate me negative, but for which post and why??? would it be for any random post that I make?
I never posted anything provocative on that thread.
On my part, when I saw the thread I was flummoxed as to what kinda discussion was the TTA expecting on that thread. Admin and others can read the posts which were posted on that thread, and am sure you would also agree that the thread was bound to become a troll fest.

As a member of this forum I expect a TTA to build bridge between the Indian and Pakistani members here and not burn it down, I expect 'em to post quality threads.
This is just an example of how a TTA should not be behaving on the forum (or so i feel). I've immense respect for a lot of TTAs here but this kind of provocative behavior should not be encouraged.

@WebMaster @Horus @waz @Slav Defence
Sullying a religion and a nationality should be discouraged.

PS:
I dont remember making any complaint against any TTA since the day I joined this forum(except Donatello, who I must say has a healthy discussion with Indian members these days.So no complaints there! ).

Who cares...

Just few post more and quality of TTA would be all known. Calling a woman "retard bitch" and taking high moral ground viz a viz others ;)
kya karega bhai,,,khud inmey tehzeeb nahi aur chale aatey hae muh utha ke,,,few days ago this same person was sermoning me about language ,tehzeeb n what not.....just for saying 'besharmo ki tarah uchloge" n rondu....that too,,in a cricket thread..
@Color_Less_Sky
do u remember that thread,,,whr everyone was criticizing Pak team,,,n I said agar yahi team next match jeet gayi toh besharmi ki tarah uchloge n rondu....remeber how he responded by taking potshots

You cannot call her retard bitch,please sir.You are requested to edit your post and take your words back.
She has mocked my religion and my Prophet's (PBUH) teachings. I will not take my words back for I exactly think of her what I wrote. You (or Mods) are however more than welcome to delete my post and I will appreciate that.

Since long I wanted to post it here but I wasn't sure if threatening with a negative would be counted.
My fault was I gave a like to the post which said "u r a think tank here" (the comment was posted by an Indian member for the low quality thread posted by the TTA.)
Politicising the holy cow, alienating India's minorities

Prior to this thread the TTA had posted few more threads which turned into a troll fest and afaik those threads were closed (@SpArK could you confirm?) and ergo I had given a like to a post which I thought was deft.

He said he will rate me negative, but for which post and why??? would it be for any random post that I make?
I never posted anything provocative on that thread.
On my part, when I saw the thread I was flummoxed as to what kinda discussion was the TTA expecting on that thread. Admin and others can read the posts which were posted on that thread, and am sure you would also agree with me.

As a member of this forum I expect a TTA to build bridge between the Indian and Pakistani members here and not burn it down, I expect 'em to post quality stuff.
This is just an example of how a TTA should not be behaving on the forum (or so i feel). I've immense respect for a lot of TTAs here but this kind of provocative behavior should not be encouraged.

@WebMaster @Horus @waz @Slav Defence
Sullying a religion and a nationality should be discouraged.

PS:
I dont remember making any complaint against any TTA since the day I joined this forum(except Donatello, who I must say has a healthy discussion with Indian members these days.So no complaints there! ).
Miss Levina,
I have seen that post as well. I don't find anything abusive.However,right after it was posted I saw heaps of Indians getting personal and mocking around a single poster.
I have seen Indians going worse with many Pakistani sane posters. I myself have in fact experienced personal attacks and hateful war mongering by Indians several times.I wasn't expecting you to like a provocative and hateful post.Liking option itself has worth and it must be given to selective good quality post.
We are since day one noticing a lobby working against a single poster(not you,of course).Why this poster is so important for them?
I like that strategy-a thread made by @syedali73 ,a provocative hateful post and group attacks by Indians and mission accomplished.
Many have abused my religion and country several times but I have never filed complain against them.Instead I fought back in the same tone.Either I have ignored or push report button.
If you hate a topic/poster then why don't you put him/her on ignore list.This very same poster was favoring you Miss Levina when you were victim.We strongly discourage hateful post and are keeping sharp eye at our TTAs as well.However at the same time we are observing lobby against a single poster since day one.

She has mocked my religion and my Prophet's (PBUH) teachings. I will not take my words back for I exactly think of her what I wrote. You (or Mods) are however more than welcome to delete my post and I will appreciate that.
I am sorry but I am not fully aware of scenario.You have negative rating to give her sir,yo would have reported her,rather than denying Rasool Allah's teaching and using such abusive words.
Remember, Rasool Allah had neighbor who threw filth at him while he was passing by?
When she become sick,Rasool Allah (S.A.W) met her and prayed for her.