What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon Levina
This means that no one should ever talk about any steps taken by Indian regime to discuss, or else trolls will get personal.
It wasn't a rape thread,it wasn't anti India thread,it wasn't any blog written by zh.If it says something abusive or out of information then mods would have closed themselves.All the posts were:
1-Abusive
2-Self interpretation Dependant

So,tommorrow if I open up any random thread, what I will be seeing,this?
The difference between you and syedali73 would be that you dont frequently take on Indian members in the political sections, nor do you make posts like these.
Cow urine can cure cancer, need to protect them, says BJP MP | Page 5
post# 71

I hope you got the drift of it. The problem that I see in him is his brusqueness against Indian members, and giving -ve rating threatening.

And now it makes complete sense to me when you said "this poster supported you"
Perhaps you are unaware but management knows you very well. What you have done to Levina in 'Whatever' has not been evaporated in the thin air. What kind of cheap language you use for those who you decide to pick on is scattered in your posts throughout this forum.
:-)

The difference between you and syedali73 would be that you dont frequently take on Indian members in the political sections, nor do you make posts like these.
Cow urine can cure cancer, need to protect them, says BJP MP | Page 5
post# 71

I hope you got the drift of it. The problem that I see in him is his brusqueness against Indian members, and giving -ve rating threatening.

And now it makes complete sense to me when you said "this poster supported you"

:-)
See miss Levina ,
This is exactly what am I talking about,relying on assumptions.Wouldn't it be much better if you all have given him a chance (either support or criticism) to speak rather than attacking a poster.Posters seriously ganged up and attacked him,accused him and provoked him-after when he responded, they accused him for provoking them instead. What a wonderful mind have they got.I must say :lol:
I am sorry but best solution is that you all must ignore each other.Nothing will happen if you all won't respond or talk to each other.End of problem.
So,ignore
Regards

Enough people if my two cents count please accept and move on. But end this drama please.

@levina He has been attacked I have seen it happening and unfortunately you are now part of it. I won't sugar coat it but people going nuts over someone's becoming TTA is childish and very narrow minded by the way. And you referring to his remember it takes two to tango.

@syedali73 sometimes you do get out of control, I don't have time to quote the evidence but in some cases you could have avoided the use of power and could have been reasonable in your response (posting pictures of urinating cows was disgusting). I can troll and sometimes I am abusive but I don't hold titles and its like with greater power comes the greater responsibility. I have seen change in you after TTA ship in some instances, and I hope you do remember one of statements of Hazrat Ali about how to judge one's character based on change in status and position.

@doppelganger you are an active participant of that attack gang (and I did not expect you to be one). If you are Maratha and the way you quote your forefathers I would say they would be ashamed of your conduct here. There is no bravery in ganging up against one user here (just because you don't like his posts here). Lets have some honor and courage to ignore each other. If its about his title then I can sigh only.

@SarthakGanguly I have seen Syed Ali wishing holi mubarik on one of Holi threads. If you could have a bigger heart and accept each other now you would not come this point.

Grow up people learn something from @SpArK , @Razia Sultana and @nair

See miss Levina ,
This is exactly what am I talking about,relying on assumptions.Wouldn't it be much better if you all have given him a chance (either support or criticism) to speak rather than attacking a poster.Posters seriously ganged up and attacked him,accused him and provoked him-after when he responded, they accused him for provoking them instead. What a wonderful mind have they got.I must say :lol:
I am sorry but best solution is that you all must ignore each other.Nothing will happen if you all won't respond or talk to each other.End of problem.
So,ignore
Regards
:lol:
I am still very sanguine that someday he will also be posting some smileys for us (Indians). :angel::angel:

Enough people if my two cents count please accept and move on. But end this drama please.

@levina He has been attacked I have seen it happening and unfortunately you are now part of it. I won't sugar coat it but people going nuts over someone's becoming TTA is childish and very narrow minded by the way. And you referring to his remember it takes two to tango.

@syedali73 sometimes you do get out of control, I don't have time to quote the evidence but in some cases you could have avoided the use of power and could have been reasonable in your response (posting pictures of urinating cows was disgusting). I can troll and sometimes I am abusive but I don't hold titles and its like with greater power comes the greater responsibility. I have seen change in you after TTA ship in some instances, and I hope you do remember one of statements of Hazrat Ali about how to judge one's character based on change in status and position.

@doppelganger you are an active participant of that attack gang (and I did not expect you to be one). If you are Maratha and the way you quote your forefathers I would say they would be ashamed of your conduct here. There is no bravery in ganging up against one user here (just because you don't like his posts here). Lets have some honor and courage to ignore each other. If its about his title then I can sigh only.

@SarthakGanguly I have seen Syed Ali wishing holi mubarik on one of Holi threads. If you could have a bigger heart and accept each other now you would not come this point.

Grow up people learn something from @SpArK , @Razia Sultana and @nair

Request you to stay away from this, there're a lot of duplicate ids on this forum. And I'm not talking about Syedali73.

Last edited:
Gentlemen,
You must trust over the decisions taken by management. We offer you a platform and expect you(both title holders and members) to discuss various issues and sort out solution rather than getting personal and acting in childish manner.Many of you belong to great professions in real life and are mature enough as well.Then why to act like a child or ease your frustrations here.If you don't like each other,just ignore and look for the ones whom you agree with or compatible with.
This thread was not made for discussions.Members are requested to post link,post no# and file their problem.
Regards

I have seen Syed Ali wishing holi mubarik on one of Holi threads. If you could have a bigger heart and accept each other now you would not come this point.
And I have seen him report me and put me on Ignore list (yes, both) for wishing him a Happy Diwali. Also seen him Thank a post that stated 'I hope all Hindu Indians die'(sic). Plus, I have seen more of him here anyway. For a longer time that is. :)

Besides, all of this is not drama, nor is it anything to be ashamed/proud of. All of this is our individual perceptions. There is no right or wrong to it. :agree: Hope all's well.

Thats exactly what I'm saying!!
He did it to himself, he should've refrained from posting threads which attracted trolls. Quality of his thread is what I was talking about.

I was surprised to see you here in ratings thread.

I suggest you stay away from this. Even though numerous examples and huge load of complaints have been raised and is evident for all who has a feeble amount of grey matter in their skulls where they can visually see some people's preference over "only' certain sections and the subsequent usage of smart trolling and the obvious misuse of powers they have acquired by chance, it cant be expected to have a fair trail or any subsequent decisions based on that.

So you have to be contented with what you see and as suggested above, use the power of "ignoring" by saying to yourself, that the person is just being himself, lucky by chance and insured by assurances.

Regards.

And I have seen him report me and put me on Ignore list (yes, both) for wishing him a Happy Diwali. Also seen him Thank a post that stated 'I hope all Hindu Indians die'(sic). Plus, I have seen more of him here anyway. For a longer time that is. :)

Besides, all of this is not drama, nor is it anything to be ashamed/proud of. All of this is our individual perceptions. There is no right or wrong to it. :agree: Hope all's well.

I am good thanks. And how about you? Still working or have taken up your research?

Don't know man........................ you people must know better, I am still kid here so according to many don't deserve to be taken seriously or even in some cases replied back to, to me its all childish, create a thread abuse each other for once and move on. Kya roz roz ki sas aur baho ki tarah larai lagai hui hay yar.

I am good thanks. And how about you? Still working or have taken up your research?

Don't know man........................ you people must know better, I am still kid here so according to many don't deserve to be taken seriously or even in some cases replied back to, to me its all childish, create a thread abuse each other for once and move on. Kya roz roz ki sas aur baho ki tarah larai lagai hui hay yar.
Not yet, admission's a first. :) But yeah, in time.

You will get the hang of things here, in time. I try to be NOT serious here - most of the time. As you said correctly - faiths are stronger than insults leveled on internet forums. :)

In one post I compared Putin actions in Ukraine to Hitler actions in Czechoslovakia. Vostak the Russian TT gave me a negative rating. Even Prince Charles also made the same comparison. The Putin fan boy should read the media which also makes the same comparisons.

Last edited:
I was surprised to see you here in ratings thread.
I suggest you stay away from this.
Regards.
I've immense respect for you and nair. So no matter how tempted I feel, I'll stay away from this thread. (or atleast try to :) ).

I've immense respect for you and nair. So no matter how tempted I feel, I'll stay away from this thread. (or atleast try to :) ).

Put up the complain of a rating if any and move on. (This thread's purpose)

Never indulge in a fight with a person who has a child's mind and will act only accordingly in any thread and as suggested above, Ignore and blame the fate.

Put up the complain of a rating if any and move on. (This thread's purpose)

Never indulge in a fight with a person who has a child's mind and will act only accordingly in any thread and as suggested above, Ignore and blame the fate.

Pika Pika Pika... Silent fart.

kya karega bhai,,,khud inmey tehzeeb nahi aur chale aatey hae muh utha ke,,,few days ago this same person was sermoning me about language ,tehzeeb n what not.....just for saying 'besharmo ki tarah uchloge" n rondu....that too,,in a cricket thread..
@Color_Less_Sky
do u remember that thread,,,whr everyone was criticizing Pak team,,,n I said agar yahi team next match jeet gayi toh besharmi ki tarah uchloge n rondu....remeber how he responded by taking potshots
Ye to troll ho gaya,, negative rating on review board. :rofl:

Miss Levina,
I have seen that post as well. I don't find anything abusive.However,right after it was posted I saw heaps of Indians getting personal and mocking around a single poster.
I have seen Indians going worse with many Pakistani sane posters. I myself have in fact experienced personal attacks and hateful war mongering by Indians several times.I wasn't expecting you to like a provocative and hateful post.Liking option itself has worth and it must be given to selective good quality post.
We are since day one noticing a lobby working against a single poster(not you,of course).Why this poster is so important for them?
I like that strategy-a thread made by @syedali73 ,a provocative hateful post and group attacks by Indians and mission accomplished.
Many have abused my religion and country several times but I have never filed complain against them.Instead I fought back in the same tone.Either I have ignored or push report button.
If you hate a topic/poster then why don't you put him/her on ignore list.This very same poster was favoring you Miss Levina when you were victim.We strongly discourage hateful post and are keeping sharp eye at our TTAs as well.However at the same time we are observing lobby against a single poster since day one.
Regards

I am sorry but I am not fully aware of scenario.You have negative rating to give her sir,yo would have reported her,rather than denying Rasool Allah's teaching and using such abusive words.
Remember, Rasool Allah had neighbor who threw filth at him while he was passing by?
When she become sick,Rasool Allah (S.A.W) met her and prayed for her.
Regards

I dont think she is Miss, maybe your post has some technical issues.:argh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom