What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
kya karega bhai,,,khud inmey tehzeeb nahi aur chale aatey hae muh utha ke,,,few days ago this same person was sermoning me about language ,tehzeeb n what not.....just for saying 'besharmo ki tarah uchloge" n rondu....that too,,in a cricket thread..
@Color_Less_Sky
do u remember that thread,,,whr everyone was criticizing Pak team,,,n I said agar yahi team next match jeet gayi toh besharmi ki tarah uchloge n rondu....remeber how he responded by taking potshots

Sorry I did not get your tag notification earlier.............................. I understand you. And respect you for being one of the sane trolls :enjoy:

My condolences for getting a negative rating here :disagree:

Please don't come to defend yourself here. We just need a link and reason of why it is wrong (in less than 250 words if possible).

Most of the title holders are just jokers who go on about hindutvadi this hindutvadi that even on cricket threads unprovoked and then when someone replies with "atleast we beat the mullahs" they give negative ratings.

This happened to dollarman

SAMAA News making fun of Indian defeat from Australia in Semi Final

I dont care about the rating to another poster but i want to know the mental age of syedali and gufi so that i can reply to them accordingly. I am sure the selection committee as part of their rigorous selection process has ascertained that?

I saw his posts getting deleted. Shame.

We review user ratings when user requests here and reverse. So that takes out the bias if any that shouldn't be there.

@WebMaster : thanks for making forum a better place, but i would appreciate if you (or review team memers) could just drop a line or two once a request is reviewed. Like i made a request (given below) long time back and i still have no clues if it was reviewed. Interestingly some TTA take this thread as input source to take prejudice against posters. So please keep an eye on such activities also.

Just came to know about this thread, whould like post my review request for few negative ratings that i have received.

@WebMaster @Horus @waz @Chak Bamu @blain2 @Deino @Emmie @Manticore @Oscar @WDN @T-Faz @TaimiKhan etc.
Kindly look at following post
EX PAF Heli Pilot chosen to train for one-way Mars mission
and then read the given below link for explanation of that post and then do the review
EX PAF Heli Pilot chosen to train for one-way Mars mission | Page 2

Similarly not sure whats wrong in this...
Hurriyat leader meets Pakistan envoy after talks called off | Page 3

Thanks for taking your time out to review and I hope you will look things in the context..

@WebMaster : thanks for making forum a better place, but i would appreciate if you (or review team memers) could just drop a line or two once a request is reviewed. Like i made a request (given below) long time back and i still have no clues if it was reviewed. Interestingly some TTA take this thread as input source to take prejudice against posters. So please keep an eye on such activities also.

Are you kidding, you got 11 negative ratings for those two posts, including ones from BOTH the Administrators of this forum.

So obviously they won't be overturned, they were the ones who gave the negative ratings in the first place.

And the ratings were obviously very well deserved. People aren't naive, they know exactly what you meant.

Are you kidding, you got 11 negative ratings for those two posts, including ones from BOTH the Administrators of this forum.

So obviously they won't be overturned, they were the ones who gave the negative ratings in the first place.

And the ratings were obviously very well deserved. People aren't naive, they know exactly what you meant.

So the admin can use off topic provocative words like mass murderer and make bombastic claims like thousand years etc but someone replying in the same tone and question the assumption behind that bombastic big mouth chest thumping jingoistic claim (i.e. existence of the party supposed to provide support for a thousand years) then thats such a big deal?

Should not the management set an example instead of posting flame baits peppered with abusive language and then act all super touchy and hand out ratings?

So the admin can use off topic provocative words like mass murderer and make bombastic claims like thousand years etc but someone replying in the same tone and question the assumption behind that bombastic big mouth chest thumping jingoistic claim (i.e. existence of the party supposed to provide support for a thousand years) then thats such a big deal?

Should not the management set an example instead of posting flame baits peppered with abusive language and then act all super touchy and hand out ratings?

This is their site, therefore it is their rules.

Anyone who can't follow their rules can leave anytime they want.

I joined an Indian defence forum once, I found I could not accept their rules, so I left.

I joined an Indian defence forum once, I found I could not accept their rules, so I left.

Couldnt agree more. But the published rules say one thing and the practise is different. Hence the confusion and whining :)

If the admins make it clear that there are different rules per nationality the complaining would stop.

Its about clear communication, thats all.

@Chinese-Dragon: Well i understand that two of admins gave that negative rating, but then sometimes people do get wrong. This is a review request thread, i thought they have not done there jobs right at that given point of time hence i can obviously request for a review.

I have seen very low quality post from TTA and others where there were direct attacks on person, nationality, political leader, religion and none of them got any negative ratings. And I got negative rating on a post which was a practical question and the post was totally misunderstand and taken out of context, for which i have given explanation also.

On top of that I have seen few TTA making a witch hunts, they come to this tread and then visit the posts which were previously given negative rating and them add a negative to that, kind of herd mentality.

Thus I expect this tread to be a place where the review board look into posts with an open window without and prejudice and try to do justice, otherwise this thread will not meet it purpose.

Hi! I am utterly disgusted by @MilSpec for giving me negative ratings when all my posts in the Made in India will fail.... Thread is just a rebuttal to Indian insults.

@Mike_Brando
Seriously Pinoy,you guys belong in the slums:omghaha:.You live in a 3rd world sh*thole and hence stop acting as if you belong to a 1st world country:rofl:.!!
@wolfschanzze
IDIOT! Which Indian Language did you say i didn't know? Go f*ck yourself IDIOT 50 CENTS SOLDIER!
I know all about you ;)
(use of abusive language)
@Mike_Brando
Man,send us some of your voluptuous pinoy girls immediately and i promise that i will personally send you guys enough food grains to last for a year:rofl::rolleyes:
(demeaning the girls, even coming from a senior member).

The existence of such flaws like inevitable bias when it comes to positive and negative ratings completely lower the credibility of a forum like this.

@MilSpec if you can't enforce the same rule to Indian posters, it would be proper if you will surrender your right to give a positive and negative rating. I demand a concrete and plausible explanation from you.

@Horus, @Chinese-Dragon , @ChineseTiger1986 , @jhungary , @MilSpec , @Nihonjin1051
(I don't know where to address this, all of you have are senior members?)

Please report the posts directly. It is not possible to find the exact posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom