What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I am utterly disgusted by @MilSpec for giving me negative ratings when all my posts in the Made in India will fail.... Thread is just a rebuttal to Indian insults.

@Mike_Brando
Seriously Pinoy,you guys belong in the slums:omghaha:.You live in a 3rd world sh*thole and hence stop acting as if you belong to a 1st world country:rofl:.!!
@wolfschanzze
IDIOT! Which Indian Language did you say i didn't know? Go f*ck yourself IDIOT 50 CENTS SOLDIER!
I know all about you ;)
(use of abusive language)

@Mike_Brando
Man,send us some of your voluptuous pinoy girls immediately and i promise that i will personally send you guys enough food grains to last for a year:rofl::rolleyes:
(demeaning the girls, even coming from a senior member).

The existence of such flaws like inevitable bias when it comes to positive and negative ratings completely lower the credibility of a forum like this.

@MilSpec if you can't enforce the same rule to Indian posters, it would be proper if you will surrender your right to give a positive and negative rating. I demand a concrete and plausible explanation from you.

@Horus, @Chinese-Dragon , @ChineseTiger1986 , @jhungary , @MilSpec , @Nihonjin1051
(I don't know where to address this, all of you have are senior members?)
keep calm mate there is double standard present,i got -7 in three hours but those with whom i was fighting only got -2 or -3,Admins told me they will investigate but it happened never so keep calm.

Hi! I am utterly disgusted by @MilSpec for giving me negative ratings when all my posts in the Made in India will fail.... Thread is just a rebuttal to Indian insults.

@Mike_Brando
Seriously Pinoy,you guys belong in the slums:omghaha:.You live in a 3rd world sh*thole and hence stop acting as if you belong to a 1st world country:rofl:.!!
@wolfschanzze
IDIOT! Which Indian Language did you say i didn't know? Go f*ck yourself IDIOT 50 CENTS SOLDIER!
I know all about you ;)

@Mike_Brando
Man,send us some of your voluptuous pinoy girls immediately and i promise that i will personally send you guys enough food grains to last for a year:rofl::rolleyes:

The existence of such flaws like inevitable bias when it comes to positive and negative ratings completely lower the credibility of a forum like this.

@MilSpec if you can't enforce the same rule to Indian posters, it would be proper if you will surrender your right to give a positive and negative rating. I demand a concrete and plausible explanation from you.

@Horus, @Chinese-Dragon , @ChineseTiger1986 , @jhungary , @MilSpec , @Nihonjin1051

LOL check out my negative ratings:lol:

@opruh

matthew-7-3-1.jpg

There should be only positive rating, no negative rating. More +ves will show the high quality of the poster like the stars/medals on the chest. -ves shouldn't be highlighted. Even God likes it.

Please arrange it this way.

@Mike_Brando
@wolfschanzze
I know all about you ;)

@Mike_Brando

I'm just smarter than the average Hindus to know which side to pick.

So sad that you need to ask your government, well I can personally send some Toilets to your countrymen.
I will also send manual on how to use toilets, some Indians don't know how to use them.

Banned topic, check list of topics banned - negatively rated, please ask mods to review

I could not find the rest of your rating which were deleted because of offensive content. If you find the ratings were unfair please feel free to contest them here, If you find posts which are in violation of code of conduct on the forum, please report the post using the report button located at the left hand corner of the post window. For review of deleted post, please contact Webmaster

regards.

Plus if a person tends to be a good poster his -ves will remain with him like 'kalank ka tika'. Please don't close the doors.

When a new person visits PDF he find -ve ratings not a good impression.

In life there's no -ve marking, there're marks or no marks. Please introduce medal system that is the theme of the forum.

It also some-times means (which is the likelier condition) that the "anointed-one" got his ego deflated, like a punctured tyre.

lol yes syedali ki jali he just gave me a rating on this thread because i exposed his hindu baiting on even cricket related threads.

What a joke this is lol!

Guys.....Time pass math karo.... All the posts will be deleted here.... the review's with links would remain........:)

Secular mallu..mayyn you have awesome signature.
Guys.....Time pass math karo.... All the posts will be deleted here.... the review's with links would remain........:)
Secular malooo. Wah wah!

Nyways back to thread these ratings are about what.it looks scary. Idont wanna get banned out of here. Ermmm ok no worries.
Shamain walks out teary eyed with head down and hands in pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom