What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has given me one more.

Could you please review this one as well?

India - Hindutva leader wants to sterilize Muslims & Christians. | Page 16

And take a look at what Pakistanis think of him, in case you still feel this is an India Pakistan thing purely ......

This is what @WishLivePak wrote ......

"
I would like to, but it is not going to do a thing. I had made a thread a month back outlying rating abuse. This guy got like 20 positive ratings in 2 days. mods/webmaster said they will be reviewed. Instead he was made TT 2 days forward.
It's not my forum, so I have no say, nor do I care any longer since there seems to be heavy bias.
In particular, this mod didn't like someone so he went back 2 years old post and gave that person multiple negative ratings. If you say something about this, all you hear is "take it to mods" and when you do, there is no action from them, rather promotion for likes of him.
I heard he was made TT because he has PhD. Sadly they failed to take into account his state of mind. He thinks Pakistani crickets are paid through tax money. He also abuses our PM (against forum rules). So yeah, just live with the rating. Nothing is going to change. Just look at his history, 85 negative and 14 positive and it's been a month of two being TT. Clearly he is a pissed person.

"

Please do something guys. This is begining to look ridiculous for you and your forum, which has been built on the efforts and contributions of better men. Far better.
kindly remove my opinion. I did not give you permission to write it.

Protest how much you want, nothing is going to happen. I reported 20 positive rating abuse and he got promoted to TT instead. Learn to live among power abusers.

Dear mods,

You took no action to reverse the previous two negative ratings I brought to your notice above.

In the absence of a reply or acknowlegment, can at least one of your reply and tell that the requests were reviewed, and rejected, and why?

Thanks.

I have gotten one more today, which I would respectfully like you to reverse, since it was posted in response to a post by a pakistani member, who surprisingly, has NOT gotten an negative rating by the same TTA.

My post:

'Don't Make LoC Permanent, We Want to be in India' -The New Indian Express | Page 3

was in reference to this post

'Don't Make LoC Permanent, We Want to be in India' -The New Indian Express | Page 3

Thanks for your consideration and looking forward to getting an acknowledgment and a rationale for a decision please. Otherwise why have a separate thread here at all? Why not folow the same "Report" button route?

Can't you report the post which got the rating?
yes you can... if you want to report the content of post, then press report button... if you want to report the rating of the post... then mention it here...

Moderator sirs!

Thoda is thread par nazar daalo.

Post par post daal raha hun.

I don't know about mirchi, but most of time i see him complaining like kindergarten kids.
if u ask me,,,i feel most of the members(tta's included) here r teens here,,,aaj kal ke bacche jaldi sayane ho jatey ha

I am being targeted.

I think it is unfair. For a young member trying to make his mark.

If people have age and wisdom on their side, then they do not need to abuse their rank and powers.

I think its a weak thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom