What's new

India - Hindutva leader wants to sterilize Muslims & Christians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaaar drameiii na kar pataa nahin tu Aushwitz keh bahir chaukidaar lagaa hovaa thaaa ya Goebbels ka personal munshi ! :tsk:
Goebbels was not involved as much. Heinrich Himmler, Reinhard Heidrich, Ersnt Kaltenbrunner, Adolf Eichmann - these were the guys who were. :devil: I was their boss. Blondi.

blondie_the_supa_dog_by_irmadoziedo-d2zmujk.jpg

I don't agree with this quote - notrollin.

AA-Dogs.jpg

Goebbels was not involved as much. Heinrich Himmler, Reinhard Heidrich, Ersnt Kaltenbrunner, Adolf Eichmann - these were the guys who were. :devil: I was their boss. Blondi.

AA-Dogs.jpg

Himmler hi likhaa thaaa edit kar keh....tu nei reply button pehleiii click kar diyaa ! :taz:

AA-Dogs.jpg

How that possible the Propoganda Ministry was not so much involved?

He was involved but not directly so because Himmler was effectively the Father of the Waffen-SS !

All bonhomie aside, the fact remains that this is an ancestral ancient Dharmic land.

It is true that Hinduism has made space for new ideas, new belief systems. But we have never been shy of asserting our supremacy and pre-eminence when required to do so.

I am afraid (for those who have dreams otherwise), Islam will not be allowed to grow beyond where it is now in India.

There will be pushback that will be institutionalized that will eventually make our Muslims come back to their parent faith.

We will make it worth the effort. And the alternative not as appealing.

He was involved but not directly so because Himmler was effectively the Father of the Waffen-SS !
But after all Joseph Goebbels was second in command in Nazi Party.

It was a Fuhrerstat, but instead it was a state of chaos.
The Endoslung or the Final Solution (to the Jewish Question) was decided at the Wannzee Konferenz, 1942. Operation Reinhardt was begun - to 'resettle the Jews from all over Europe to the East'. That means the camps to the east. For hard labor and/or gassing. Goebbels knew about it - for sure, but was not a member of the Konferenz. It was a matter of the SS(Himmler), the SD(Heydrich), the Transport Department(Eichmann) and the Reichstag deputy(can't recollect the name). Goebbel's job may have been to hide it, or make it appear as a cute little work camp or leisure camp. But that was his direct contribution to it.

Waffen-SS was something approaching a 'state' within a 'state' and was a powerful though not mutinous organization !

Actually no. It was a highly contested position. There was Hoess till 1941. Goering, Goebbels and Himmler were all there - each fighting against each other. :D In the end Goebbels stayed with Hitler to the end. That's what a cunning dictator does - make the prospective next rung fight each other - culls dissent and chance of a coup.

Waffen-SS was something approaching a 'state' within a 'state' and was a powerful though not mutinous organization !
Yeah - that was under the RSShA, the Reich Sicherheitshaupt Amt. It's own intel to armed forces etc. Himmler.

I know about Waffen-SS, but how that possible that top leadership doesnt know about these things.

These all things never happen if Big 3 plus Hitler was not in consensus. If not consensus, then atleast we see big purges in Nazi Germany. But that doesnt happened too.

I know about Waffen-SS, but how that possible that top leadership doesnt know about these things.

These all things never happen if Big 3 plus Hitler was not in consensus.
They must have known. I mean it's not clear how much they knew. But they did not give the green signal or decide the operation. There is no signature on the 'transport' of Hitler/Goebbels. It was mostly Eichmann and Himmler. Jews in Europe were like pieces of paper you don't need. It was not hate that drove Nazis. It was mostly apathy of the vast majority. And some people's hate. It is possible that Hitler gave the operation up to Himmler, knowing fully well, that he would butcher them(Himmler was a butcher in civilian life) and decided not to interfere in it. They were killed not because they were hated by all.

But because nobody just cared.

All bonhomie aside, the fact remains that this is an ancestral ancient Dharmic land.

It is true that Hinduism has made space for new ideas, new belief systems. But we have never been shy of asserting our supremacy and pre-eminence when required to do so.

I am afraid (for those who have dreams otherwise), Islam will not be allowed to grow beyond where it is now in India.

There will be pushback that will be institutionalized that will eventually make our Muslims come back to their parent faith.

We will make it worth the effort. And the alternative not as appealing.
Dhamki

Sir as a budding doctor I was trying to do my duty. To the Hippocratic Oath I will take one day.

And this guy gave me a negative rating for it.

Do you agree? Would you speak for me on the rating Review Board please?
Wish him Happy Diwali or some Hindu/Sikh festival. He will put you on the Ignore list. Worked for me. :D

Necessity.

But we will never kill.

Yaar out of 5 negatives, this mohtarma is responsible for 4.

Mods are allowing this blatant victimization and targetting and abuse of power.
This is a Pakistani forum. Dhimmitude may be new to you. Not to me. I am used to this treatment. Unlike in real life, I don't protest it though. Not worth it.

EDIT: 5 out of 6. You just got one more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom