What's new

8 Chinese submarines approval & used western subs talks

image.jpg

Sorry m not the Minister of Finance... :p::p:
but i dont understand we have 3 augostas 90s 2 A.70s(soon to be retired)
8 chinese subs are enough we would have 11 submarines
why are we looking for used subs from other countries?
how big a fleet they intend to build

I am gonna guess Saudis are paying

i was thinking of this too.... Help them and they'll give you $$$$$$

but i dont understand we have 3 augostas 90s 2 A.70s(soon to be retired)
8 chinese subs are enough we would have 11 submarines
why are we looking for used subs from other countries?
how big a fleet they intend to build

I think it's because our sea limits increased from 200 nm to 350 nm

that is a huge order , but if govt approve the order , they must give them some dollars , cause nothing is free ...
PN need heavy modification to its fleet , as Gwader Port is been Operational , we need to have more Frigate and 1-2 heavy Destroyers with Good AAW capabilities .. a VLS system on our Frigate or DDG's in important , without a proper defense our Ships will not be much effective Against enemy CM and Fighters ...

and if we are up to buy a huge number of Subs, i would say , Buy 3 Chinese subs ,and 3 German or French ... and keep working on our own N-Sub for second strike Capability ..

I am gonna guess Saudis are paying

8 subs (Originally we're in negotiation for 6)

6 MPA's (Complete surprise)

4 Frigs ( old news just popped out of nowhere today)

Meanwhile Army just approved to buy MI-35s.
3 Z-10s also landed ( supposedly free )

Other major acquisitions this year 8 xCutter ships

90+ SH-1 SP guns.

Nurol Arnoured vehicles

Burraq

Jf-17 BLK II

The fk.

Last edited:
that is a huge order , but if govt approve the order , they must give them some dollars , cause nothing is free ...
PN need heavy modification to its fleet , as Gwader Port is been Operational , we need to have more Frigate and 1-2 heavy Destroyers with Good AAW capabilities .. a VLS system on our Frigate or DDG's in important , without a proper defense our Ships will not be much effective Against enemy CM and Fighters ...

and if we are up to buy a huge number of Subs, i would say , Buy 3 Chinese subs ,and 3 German or French ... and keep working on our own N-Sub for second strike Capability ..

8 From China maybe 1-2 each from UK France and Germany

Increase in EEZ = More responsibility for the Navy.

Apart from Gwadar,Jinnah Naval Base Omara is also operational.

Back
Top Bottom