What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bhai mere. yaha troll mat kar.

tu ban hoga turant. tujhe dukh hoga atyant.
Everybody here are allowed to make fun, even mods and TT.

And we are not allowed to make simple jokes. I reject this whole idea.:p:

@waz bhai,i just don't understand what just happened to me.Firstly i was banned out of no reason on the 25th of April without any warning.Now,the ban was supposed to last until the 2nd of May but all of a sudden the ban has been lifted and i can now access my account.But the problem is that while i was banned my account was showing at least 6 alerts plus an unread conversation now i can't see find any of them.It seems that there is no such alert and unread conversation in my account anymore.I am actually a bit confused in here,please help me finding those alerts and that unread conversation.

@waz bhai,i just don't understand what just happened to me.Firstly i was banned out of no reason on the 25th of April without any warning.Now,the ban was supposed to last until the 2nd of May but all of a sudden the ban has been lifted and i can now access my account.But the problem is that while i was banned my account was showing at least 6 alerts plus an unread conversation now i can't see find any of them.It seems that there is no such alert and unread conversation in my account anymore.I am actually a bit confused in here,please help me finding those alerts and that unread conversation.

Site got attacked and has been restored on Friday's DB. That's all I know, there is thread about it created by webby I don't have the exact link search it you would find and read about it.

Site got attacked and has been restored on Friday's DB. That's all I know, there is thread about it created by webby I don't have the exact link search it you would find and read about it.
Thanks for that info bhai:-)

Guys, I was having discussion in one of the thread, I could post messages but than all of a sudden, I could not post anymore messages in the thread. It says that I have insufficient privileges. Also, a message flashed asking me to introduce myself. I have done that already (two weeks ago).
Any idea what happened?
Your help would be very much appreciated..
May be the thread got locked.

Mujhay pata tha apki negative rating kis ki hogi even both that i got and all pakistanis i checked this man MilSpec profusely hands out. Aur jo chahay khud bol lay. Yesterday he was indirectly calling us pakistanis as intl powers 'pithu'. God knows what that means but i have always seen ppl that iknow calling it a bad word. secondly, he is badly misusing this function. Badly. Lekin nahi webbie bahi nay charity khol hai stupid manhoos indians ko tta bananay ki. Apni sites pay woh pakistanio ko itna insult kartay hain.anay nai detay. Aur pakistani yahan itnay azeem hain that they award them TTship, where we get negative ratings for speaking truth.
Ok i am out of here. Apki website hai ap jaisay chalain. Hum pakistani kabhi kaheen nai hotay. Hamaray newspapers, hamari har site pay yeh manhoos qom bethi hoti hai aur hamain hee wahan say nikal deti hai.
Aap banain azeem farishta. Humain hee chup ho kay internet chor daina chaheay.

They kill and rape our kashmiris hum kuch nahi kar saktay then that manhoos qom comes and harrases and does sick horny talk towards us, we react strongly and use cusswords, tau useless mods ko pata hee nahi chalta hua kya hai,woh hamain hee ban kar daitay.hain. Like kashmir may bhi maaro, hamaray forums say bhi yeh manhoos hamain nikalwa dain.

Areesh ko yahan keu negative rating mili hai, :Hurriyat Conference Releif Activities in Flood Hit Indian Occupied Kashmir

In another thread an indian was abusing areesh taking to his mom, so he responded harshly ,this Milspec gave both of them ratings and multiple. Who shud be given ratings for such behavior, the person who started crap talk.
When it comes to indians this whole intl forum talk doesnt work. Their hate for us is beyond words. magar nahi ap rakhain unhain payar say.
And yes iwill say infinite times india is a TERRORIST NATION.

Last edited:
Mujhay pata tha apki negative rating kis ki hogi even both that i got and all pakistanis i checked this man MilSpec profusely hands out. Aur jo chahay khud bol lay. Yesterday he was indirectly calling us pakistanis as intl powers 'pithu'. God knows what that means but i have always seen ppl that iknow calling it a bad word. secondly, he is badly misusing this function. Badly. Lekin nahi webbie bahi nay charity khol hai stupid manhoos indians ko tta bananay ki. Apni sites pay woh pakistanio ko itna insult kartay hain.anay nai detay. Aur pakistani yahan itnay azeem hain that they award them TTship, where we get negative ratings for speaking truth.
Ok i am out of here. Apki website hai ap jaisay chalain. Hum pakistani kabhi kaheen nai hotay. Hamaray newspapers, hamari har site pay yeh manhoos qom bethi hoti hai aur hamain hee wahan say nikal deti hai.
Aap banain azeem farishta. Humain hee chup ho kay internet chor daina chaheay.

They kill and rape our kashmiris hum kuch nahi kar saktay then that manhoos qom comes and harrases and does sick horny talk towards our women, we react strongly and use cusswords, tau useless mods ko pata hee nahi chalta hua kya hai,woh hamain hee ban kar daitay.hain. Like kashmir may bhi maaro, hamaray forums say bhi yeh manhoos hamain nikalwa dain.

Areesh ko yahan keu negative rating mili hai, :Hurriyat Conference Releif Activities in Flood Hit Indian Occupied Kashmir

In another thread an indian was abusing areesh taking to his mom, so he responded harshly ,this Milspec gave both of them ratings and multiple. Who shud be given ratings for such behavior, the person who started crap talk.
When it comes to indians this whole intl forum talk doesnt work. Their hate for us is beyond words. magar nahi ap rakhain unhain payar say.
And yes iwill say infinite times india is a TERRORIST NATION.
It is just a forum not part of our life. Do express ur self and do not worry abt these ratings stuff. We are all humans and therefore prone to unjust and biases in real lifr & this forum. Please calm down and rejoin with same zeal and zest. Regards

What is this , guys ? on what basis have i been given a negative rating on ? this is completely stupid . I'd like an explanation on it , please . Guys rated me for no apparent reason . @Irfan Baloch , @waz , @Slav Defence , @WebMaster ....
Kurdish women wage war on Daesh

I hope all of the Turkish members gives your thread negative rating so it gets deleted... Your all 3 post, needs 4 negative posts.

Reason... you are doing the propaganda of a Terrorist organization which claimed 30.000 lives in Turkey. PKK itself has been listed as an Terror organization by Turkey, EU, US and various other countries.

Kurdistan Workers' Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How would Pakistani members like, if Turkish members opened a thread, promoting Taliban ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom