What's new

China backing out on power project

If you ever feel you've been given a negative rating unfairly, talk to the mods, they'll sort it out. Make sure you post the links to the comment in your complaint.

Oh, no. As I said, above, I see this as childish. I do not care for ratings. In fact, the less people agree with me and the more people get provoked by what I say, proves that I am on to something. It is only when alot of people start agreeing with me and applauding me that I start doubting if I am doing the right thing. No worries, pal.

PMLN has zero credibility. they loot and plunder.. koe bhi asay logo kay sath investment kiyon karay ga.. take your own example, you support pmln and nawaz like a slave, yet when it comes to invest in pakistan, you shy away like nawaz himself !

This is the height of stupidity. Instead of playing "Political Parties", if you cared to play a "Nation" like Indians do, trust me, you'd be getting a lot of investments.
Here, out of your political connections and favorites, you've colored a National and Country Wide issue of Pakistan not being able to offer anything to investors, into Nawaz / Political Centric hatred. There is a time and place for everything. When there are issues such as a National Issue, its not one person or party's fault. In fact, if IK, Zardari or Musharraff were in the power, they can't do jack shiit if the Chinese or any investor decided to back out. By the way, there is significant investment coming in, albeit this one project getting impacted. What has the military rule for over 60 year brought to your country? What has happened since the 70's with regard to generating power.....??? These are national tragedies. Not necessarily your political opponents fault.

Time to look inside your shirt and find a reason why there is ALWAYS an escape goat to blame for Pakistan's issues. So far, the default blame shifter includes: America, India, Nawaz Shariff, the Dog ate my home work and all. When you guys start to take responsibility and start to work as a nation and take responsibility for your own issues, like the Indians did, the Chinese, the Americans, etc, you'll be successful one day.

Oh, no. As I said, above, I see this as childish. I do not care for ratings. In fact, the less people agree with me and the more people get provoked by what I say, proves that I am on to something. It is only when alot of people start agreeing with me and applauding me that I start doubting if I am doing the right thing. No worries, pal.
What an odd approach, but sure, whatever works for you.

Ah, it is just childish social hierarchy of forums. It is not real. What "potian" means by the way?
Refers to PTI members.

My argument is, PTIian doesn't work because then there are 3 vowels. So English tells to use potian
(ian). He said I was using this term because poti means shit. Well, if we start comparing English and Urdu, a lot of words can become offensive. He said to use insaafiyan, but why should I? I don't consider them justice people, when their leader flies private jet, lives lavishly even though he isn't public office holder.

Refers to PTI members.

My argument is, PTIian doesn't work because then there are 3 vowels. So English tells to use potian
(ian). He said I was using this term because poti means shit. Well, if we start comparing English and Urdu, a lot of words can become offensive. He said to use insaafiyan, but why should I? I don't consider them justice people, when their leader flies private jet, lives lavishly even though he isn't public office holder.

:coffee: Ah. Such a small matter to give negative ratings for. I am an outsider, but my observation says, PTI if empowered in Pakistan, will be the worst thing that will ever happen in your land. Not that Pakistan has not seen worst days. Quite a number of them, I would say. But this one is going to be on a whole different level of worst. Such is how large anarchic movements based on vague policy/non-existent ideology trying to bring change through social emotionalism end up.

I don't mean to derail the thread, but as you may have seen, their leader was freeing people from police forcefully and his people were attacking and beating policemen on camera. Let's not forget them attacking news journalist and throwing rocks at their offices.

Well, I am not aware of that. But my point of view is more general. It is not about any particular incident. The first causality if PTI to comes to power is actually going to be Pakistan's military. Such an anarchic movement will never be able to tolerate or share power with old structures that traditionally have been running the show. Such a clash will result in weakening of Pakistan. Whether PTI will survive or not in Pakistan is not important though. Whether Pakistan will survive PTI is another matter.

Well, I am not aware of that. But my point of view is more general. It is not about any particular incident. The first causality if PTI to comes to power is actually going to be Pakistan's military. Such an anarchic movement will never be able to tolerate or share power with old structures that traditionally have been running the show. Such a clash will result in weakening of Pakistan. Whether PTI will survive or not in Pakistan is not important though. Whether Pakistan will survive PTI is another matter.
PTI has been around for past 2 decades, but they added massive people and workers to the party in past 5 years (or 2 before election). This means there is immaturity and not a party policy (KP won't resign but other assemblies are forced to).

Imran is a good man, but his party has been hijacked by lotas (people from PML, PPP joining PTI etc). And he gets to be influenced easily (was told PML gov't will collapse and nothing happened).

Refers to PTI members.

hahhahahha so u preffer public office holder to do that on public money. Only likes of @SBD-3 can understand your logic

hahhahahha so u preffer public office holder to do that on public money. Only likes of @SBD-3 can understand your logic
Someone is yet to solve a simple mathematical equation to prove me wrong...If that person has more logical sense then probably shouldn't have run away like a little girl :)

Someone is yet to solve a simple mathematical equation to prove me wrong...If that person has more logical sense then probably shouldn't have run away like a little girl :)
i told u were wrong. we should get a judge, make CM take notice or form a commission

i told u were wrong. we should get a judge, make CM take notice or form a commission
1-I dared you to Prove me wrong.
2-Solving this would require a mathematician but then again.....

1-I dared you to Prove me wrong.
2-Solving this would require a mathematician but then again.....
first of all . I did prove you wrong. na manay pe aye patwari tu 1 + 1 = 2 b na manay . :)

Back
Top Bottom