What's new

Special Kangroo court rejects Musharraf's plea for going abroad

Good, now you have shown that PML-N secured seats from all over Pakistan.

You forgot to include results for provincial assemblies: http://www.ecp.gov.pk/overallpartypositionPA051520131959.pdf

Is there a need to secure majority from other provinces? If not, then I rest my case. If you have problem with it, then feel free to launch a campaign to amend Pakistan's constitution. Until then, all anyone needs to know that PML-N has 190 seats in National assembly out of total 342. Case closed.

You mean the thread you launched with a biased article that disproved your contentions? Yeah I read the contents, I could post a critique, but scholarship was sub-par, and I do not have time for every copy-paste artist. The last such person was @Zarvan, and that was enough.

I did want to respond to your "blasphemy" rant, but then I decided to practice discretion. You may be familiar with the word or the concept behind it, but I doubt you believe in it.

For you challenging people is a matter or shutting them up (your words). Your problem is not with history or bias, but with psychology.
Want to discuss I am ready @Azlan Haider is nothing but a communist joker

You mean the thread you launched with a biased article that disproved your contentions? Yeah I read the contents, I could post a critique, but scholarship was sub-par, and I do not have time for every copy-paste artist. The last such person was @Zarvan, and that was enough.
I did want to respond to your "blasphemy" rant, but then I decided to practice discretion. You may be familiar with the word or the concept behind it, but I doubt you believe in it.
For you challenging people is a matter or shutting them up (your words). Your problem is not with history or bias, but with psychology.

:lol: Now I am enjoying it !!!
Every one who disagrees with you has some sort of mental illness ... Same reply to all posters ?? You are the one who needs help dear ...

And listen my friend , I started that topic but never had to show you the undeniable "proof" regarding Mullahs role , you didn`t know the basics even (contrary to your huge claims)... You are a "Know-it-all" type... I have seen a lot of people of your type .. ... Anyways I am done with you , You can carry out discussions with the likes of Zarvan only , You aren`t much different either

Every one who disagrees with you has some sort of mental illness ... Same reply to all posters ?? You are the one who needs help dear ...

And listen my friend , I started that topic but never had to show you the undeniable "proof" regarding Mullahs role , you didn`t know the basics even (contrary to the huge claims made by you)... You are a "Know-it-all" type... I have seen a lot of people of your type .. ... Anyways I am done with you , You can carry out discussions with the likes of Zarvan only , You aren`t much different
Dumbo mr if many mullahs were against Pakistan many also supported it and most in PML were also strict religious guys shabbir Ahmed usmani and many were with him than in 1945 in massive jalsa off Sufis said even if Jinnah backs off from Pakistan movement they will support it and JI after creation of Pakistan fought for it one leader tortured to death in Bangladesh for not saying Pakistan murdabad and enemy off rasool saw like you always laugh a lot

Dumbo mr if many mullahs were against Pakistan many also supported it and most in PML were also strict religious guys shabbir Ahmed usmani and many were with him than in 1945 in massive jalsa off Sufis said even if Jinnah backs off from Pakistan movement they will support it and JI after creation of Pakistan fought for it one leader tortured to death in Bangladesh for not saying Pakistan murdabad and enemy off rasool saw like you always laugh a lot
I am enjoying negative ratings by enemy of rasool saw like you

Want to discuss I am ready @Azlan Haider is nothing but a communist joker

Oh no Bhai....

I was talking about our discussion more than a year ago about Ghazwa-e-Hind or something like that. You had copy pasted an article and I answered it point by point. It was tiring and in the end I could not change your mind.

@Azlan Haider had copy pasted an article in a thread. He did not provide a source. I could have dissected it to show inconsistencies, but I knew that he has a closed mind and would continue to argue to no end. I left it alone because I am not that Farigh to chase every 'lal batti'.

--------------------------------------------------
@Azlan Haider I noticed that you have awarded @Zarvan with a negative rating. It is better to ignore a negative personal comment than to rate it. If I were to react like you, I would be awarding you with negative ratings each time you give personal comments like shutting me up etc...

And listen my friend , I started that topic but never had to show you the undeniable "proof" regarding Mullahs role , you didn`t know the basics even (contrary to your huge claims)... You are a "Know-it-all" type... I have seen a lot of people of your type .. ... Anyways I am done with you , You can carry out discussions with the likes of Zarvan only , You aren`t much different either

You would rather post a multi-paragraph reply calling me names etc.. but you would not answer a simple question about Sikandar Mirza. You, your knowledge, and your ego. I wish you all three good luck.

@Azlan Haider I noticed that you have awarded @Zarvan with a negative rating. It is better to ignore a negative personal comment than to rate it. If I were to react like you, I would be awarding you with negative ratings each time you give personal comments like shutting me up etc...

You are free to give negative ratings dear , no one is stopping you ..

@Azlan Haider had copy pasted an article in a thread. He did not provide a source. I could have dissected it to show inconsistencies, but I knew that he has a closed mind and would continue to argue to no end. I left it alone because I am not that Farigh to chase every 'lal batti'.

You are a dishonest person my friend and now you are lying "again"... And good to see that now you have started to show "real you"

You are a dishonest person my friend and now you are lying "again"... And good to see that now you have started to show "real you"

How so? Show me where I am practicing dishonesty. Also please expose my lie.

Awaiting.....

Already did ... Just today ;)
I am mystified. When did you do that? Calling names does not make prove anything. Just like holding an opinion does not create a fact.

Again, I would like to to know where specifically have I been dishonest, and where specifically have I lied.

Also I would like you to finally tell me if Sikandar Mirza was a general or not. He after all did declare martial law and abrogated 1956 constitution. So did he serve as a general or not?

I am mystified. When did you do that? Calling names does not make prove anything. Just like holding an opinion does not create a fact.
Again, I would like to to know where specifically have I been dishonest, and where specifically have I lied.

And now you are being dishonest once again .. You know very well what I am talking about :agree:

And now you are being dishonest once again .. You know very well what I am talking about :agree:

I honestly do not know what you mean. You give me too much credit my friend. I am not that smart. I really can not tell what you are thinking.

I shall however keep asking you about Sikandar Mirza, because that is from where this protracted exchange started. You were too rude to @Sedqal just because he criticized generals for martial laws, particularly the first one. You of course immediately disagreed and tried to chastise him. Your answer about whether or not Sikandar Mirza was ever a general in PA settles that issue. If you think that I am being dishonest by bringing it up, then so be it. If you think that this means that I am lying (not sure how), then so be it. But I shall keep asking you this until you either answer in yes or no, or plead ignorance.

This really is up to you, and has nothing much to do with me, as I see it.

I honestly do not know what you mean. You give me too much credit my friend. I am not that smart. I really can not tell what you are thinking.

I shall however keep asking you about Sikandar Mirza, because that is from where this protracted exchange started. You were too rude to @Sedqal just because he criticized generals for martial laws, particularly the first one. You of course immediately disagreed and tried to chastise him. Your answer about whether or not Sikandar Mirza was ever a general in PA settles that issue. If you think that I am being dishonest by bringing it up, then so be it. If you think that this means that I am lying (not sure how), then so be it. But I shall keep asking you this until you either answer in yes or no, or plead ignorance.

This really is up to you, and has nothing much to do with me, as I see it.

Talk about Iskander Mirza and first martial law as much as you want dear . Because I know you are not going to show up in the thread that I will create on this topic shortly . And it is a part of the project initiated by jaibi on "political history of Pakistan" .. We started it a few days ago . And it is meant for serious readers , not for stubborn fools .. .. ;)

And don`t use word "honestly" when writing posts my friend , It makes me laugh now :lol:

Talk about Iskander Mirza and first martial law as much as you want dear . Because I know you are not going to show up in the thread that I will create on this topic shortly . And it is a part of the project initiated by jaibi on "political history of Pakistan" .. We started it a few days ago . And it is meant for serious readers , not for stubborn fools .. .. ;)

And don`t use word "honestly" when writing posts my friend , It makes me laugh now :lol:

Well then I shall see you there... Do let me know if it happens

Good, now you have shown that PML-N secured seats from all over Pakistan.

You forgot to include results for provincial assemblies: http://www.ecp.gov.pk/overallpartypositionPA051520131959.pdf

Is there a need to secure majority from other provinces? If not, then I rest my case. If you have problem with it, then feel free to launch a campaign to amend Pakistan's constitution. Until then, all anyone needs to know that PML-N has 190 seats in National assembly out of total 342. Case closed.

According to your giving link PML-N has secured votes in provincial polls:
1) KPK 12/97 12%
2) Punjab 214/293 73%
3) Sindh 4/123 3%
4) Balochistan 9/50 18%

And you didn't deny @Horseman given figures of NA ...........
It means Nawaz Sharif couldn't get majority from other provinces ... So it proved that Nawaz Sharif had got majority only from Punjab and has become PM of Pakistan ... This is done because our electoral system pathetic and this moron doesn't represent to Pakistan ... He just represents to Punjab if you don't count fake votes ...............

According to your giving link PML-N has secured votes in provincial polls:
1) KPK 12/97 12%
2) Punjab 214/293 73%
3) Sindh 4/123 3%
4) Balochistan 9/50 18%

And you didn't deny @Horseman given figures of NA ...........
It means Nawaz Sharif couldn't get majority from other provinces ... So it proved that Nawaz Sharif had got majority only from Punjab and has become PM of Pakistan ... This is done because our electoral system pathetic and this moron doesn't represent to Pakistan ... He just represents to Punjab if you don't count fake votes ...............

1. Our constitution does not mandate a majority from all provinces or any province to form a government in Center.

2. Only very few politicians have the clout to contest and win seats from all provinces.

3. Even angels can not secure majorities in all provinces.

4. For electoral matters, go to ECP. For constitutional matters, feel free to change it however you can.

5. You do not like NS, fine. Whomever you like may not be liked by others, etc... That is why we have elections. Even accounting for fake votes would allow NS to form government. So, accept the government and move on. No need to rant like crazy.

1. Our constitution does not mandate a majority from all provinces or any province to form a government in Center.

2. Only very few politicians have the clout to contest and win seats from all provinces.

3. Even angels can not secure majorities in all provinces.

4. For electoral matters, go to ECP. For constitutional matters, feel free to change it however you can.

5. You do not like NS, fine. Whomever you like may not be liked by others, etc... That is why we have elections. Even accounting for fake votes would allow NS to form government. So, accept the government and move on. No need to rant like crazy.

You are accepted that NS does not represent whole Pakistan ... Its enough ... Now case closed .............

Back
Top Bottom