What's new

Special Kangroo court rejects Musharraf's plea for going abroad

How so? Show me where I am practicing dishonesty. Also please expose my lie.

Awaiting.....
Mr show guts and talk to me directly and as for this joke Azlan his problem is as he is pretty much a communist he wants to deny hadees and mix communism shit with Islam and try to fool people always lying or telling half truth

Mr show guts and talk to me directly and as for this joke Azlan his problem is as he is pretty much a communist he wants to deny hadees and mix communism shit with Islam and try to fool people always lying or telling half truth

@Zarvan meray bhai, this does not concern you. Read my second or third last post. He is presenting his version of history and trying to shut every one up without facing the facts. This has nothing to do with Islam or communism or anything like that. I mentioned your name, because it is impossible to convince you in debate. He has the same problem.

Sorry about bringing you in. I had not meant to engage you in any sort of debate. I just used your name as an example.

You are accepted that NS does not represent whole Pakistan ... Its enough ... Now case closed .............

According to our constitution he is a legitimate PM and therefore he represents the whole of Pakistan. Do not try to stuff words in my mouth. The case is not closed. It is a matter of your personal hatred; but that is quite besides the point. The issue is Constitutionalism. If you believe in Pakistan, you have to respect constitution, otherwise you are an advocate of anarchy.

According to our constitution he is a legitimate PM and therefore he represents the whole of Pakistan. Do not try to stuff words in my mouth. The case is not closed. It is a matter of your personal hatred; but that is quite besides the point. The issue is Constitutionalism. If you believe in Pakistan, you have to respect constitution, otherwise you are an advocate of anarchy.

Actually you claimed that he has representation from all Pakistan and secured votes from all 4 provinces ... I proved you wrong ... That's why case closed :)

@Chak Bamu

Such constitution which protects fraud election & gives legitimacy to a fraud person and doesn't declare to such elections to null n void ... Then this is necessary to revisit the constitution and should to make it able which can protect fundamental right of people ... Other wise this is just fraud with people and shobda bazi with those who don't know about law and their rights ..........

This is not the matter of personal hatred ... NS had held office twice in past ... Now he got 3rd chance ... Before military coup his spriritual father Zia-ul-Haq was his favorite and he wishes several times to completing his mission ... While Musharraf toppled his government eventually he turned against army and he started to calling democracy and constitution is supreme ..........

Infact I didn't see a hypocrite like him in my whole life ..............

@Zarvan meray bhai, this does not concern you. Read my second or third last post. He is presenting his version of history and trying to shut every one up without facing the facts. This has nothing to do with Islam or communism or anything like that. I mentioned your name, because it is impossible to convince you in debate. He has the same problem.

Sorry about bringing you in. I had not meant to engage you in any sort of debate. I just used your name as an example.

He has done this crap in many cases he tried to portray Kharji prevaiz as main advisor of jinah on Islam and that joker hardly met Jinnah for few times he loves to lie about every one and thing specially Islam and history if you bring something from Quran and sunnah than I am convinced otherwise not

Actually you claimed that he has representation from all Pakistan and secured votes from all 4 provinces ... I proved you wrong ... That's why case closed :)

@Chak Bamu

Such constitution which protects fraud election & gives legitimacy to a fraud person and doesn't declare to such elections to null n void ... Then this is necessary to revisit the constitution and should to make it able which can protect fundamental right of people ... Other wise this is just fraud with people and shobda bazi with those who don't know about law and their rights ..........

This is not the matter of personal hatred ... NS had held office twice in past ... Now he got 3rd chance ... Before military coup his spriritual father Zia-ul-Haq was his favorite and he wishes several times to completing his mission ... While Musharraf toppled his government eventually he turned against army and he started to calling democracy and constitution is supreme ..........

Infact I didn't see a hypocrite like him in my whole life ..............

1. Constitution is not a person. To implement it in letter and spirit, a class of educated people is a must; people who would do what is needed when it is needed to keep constitution as supreme. When people like you support dictators instead of constitution, despite having a decent education, then that is just sad. All the countries that progress have a vision and play by rules. In this day and age constitutionalism is very important; more important than personal likes and dislikes.

2. I know who and what NS is. I've seen his rise, dips, flips, defeats, and triumphs. I do not like him. I am in fact indifferent. But since he has become PM as a result of a constitutional process, I accept him as PM. This acceptance is constitutional and not based on personal like or dislike. If you think that his being PM is unconstitutional then that is your opinion, not a fact.

3. In most countries there is rigging during elections. It happened in Pakistan too. But the important thing is that the level of rigging must not put the result of elections in doubt. In case of 2013 elections, the scale and level of rigging was local, not country-wide. At most its absence would reduce PML-N's number of seats, but not dent its ability to form government. This is my opinion, feel free to disagree. I would like to point out that 2008 elections had widespread, systemic rigging in favor or PML-Q. The scale was probably close to 10-20% of votes polled. PML-Q stalwarts had been buying ID cards for voting for at least a year in advance. In Lahore, at least, I could see PML-Q camps devoid of voters, and yet they managed to get around 25000 votes in every constituency. Many PML-Q candidates still could not make it. But they did try their best. Local rigging in Punjab was not that bad in 2013. But PTI giving good chase in many urban areas made local rigging seem important. Even IK has not claimed that PTI lost chance to form government because of riggin. Again, this is my opinion. Feel free to disagree.

3. PML-N has won seats in all provinces. It does not matter whether it was a majority or minority. Like I said very few politicians have the sort of clout to do that. It would be virtually impossible to win majorities in every part of Pakistan. This happens only in places like Egypt, under people like Hosni Mubarak. I hope you know what I mean.

Good, now you have shown that PML-N secured seats from all over Pakistan.

You forgot to include results for provincial assemblies: http://www.ecp.gov.pk/overallpartypositionPA051520131959.pdf

Is there a need to secure majority from other provinces? If not, then I rest my case. If you have problem with it, then feel free to launch a campaign to amend Pakistan's constitution. Until then, all anyone needs to know that PML-N has 190 seats in National assembly out of total 342. Case closed.
This simply states that nawaz sharif has no any representation from rest of country. case closed.

According to your giving link PML-N has secured votes in provincial polls:
1) KPK 12/97 12%
2) Punjab 214/293 73%
3) Sindh 4/123 3%
4) Balochistan 9/50 18%

And you didn't deny @Horseman given figures of NA ...........
It means Nawaz Sharif couldn't get majority from other provinces ... So it proved that Nawaz Sharif had got majority only from Punjab and has become PM of Pakistan ... This is done because our electoral system pathetic and this moron doesn't represent to Pakistan ... He just represents to Punjab if you don't count fake votes ...............

You have done good work dude. i alread said to him that nawaz sharif doesnt have majority on national level.

Last edited:
1. Our constitution does not mandate a majority from all provinces or any province to form a government in Center.
That's why I call it BS. anyway this is your admission that nawaz sharif has not representation from all provinces. your previous statement based on lie. right?

2. Only very few politicians have the clout to contest and win seats from all provinces.
At this time you cant find.
3. Even angels can not secure majorities in all provinces.
Angels dont like democracy :lol:
4. For electoral matters, go to ECP. For constitutional matters, feel free to change it however you can.
ECP cant change it. this is matter that 'kaghaz ka tukra' and that must be changed to deliver rights to the people. if you dont have 1/3rd majority you cant even change a single line in it. this is BS.

That's why I call it BS. anyway this is your admission that nawaz sharif has not representation from all provinces. your previous statement based on lie. right?

I am not responsible for your lack of comprehension. I never said that PML-N has majority from each of the provinces. PML-N government has majority from the whole of Pakistan. They won seats in every province. Only PTI and PPP can do this.

ECP cant change it. this is matter that 'kaghaz ka tukra' and that must be changed to deliver rights to the people. if you dont have 1/3rd majority you cant even change a single line in it. this is BS.

You mean to say 2/3 majority. That is how it is in all other civilized countries that operate under a constitution. Changing constitution can not be child's play.

Constitution being treated as 'kaghaz ka tukra' is hall mark of dictators like Musharraf. One can expect such sentiments from people like his supporters. I am not surprised. Mercifully fewer and fewer people say such nonsense. Pakistan is maturing as a democracy.

The canard of "people's rights" does not look good coming from a supporter of a worthless and morally bankrupt dictator. A constitution-based democratic country is the best safeguard for such rights, especially in a multi-ethnic country like Pakistan that has to prosper in a tough neighborhood.

I am not responsible for your lack of comprehension. I never said that PML-N has majority from each of the provinces. PML-N government has majority from the whole of Pakistan. They won seats in every province. Only PTI and PPP can do this.

You mean to say 2/3 majority. That is how it is in all other civilized countries that operate under a constitution. Changing constitution can not be child's play.

Constitution being treated as 'kaghaz ka tukra' is hall mark of dictators like Musharraf. One can expect such sentiments from people like his supporters. I am not surprised. Mercifully fewer and fewer people say such nonsense. Pakistan is maturing as a democracy.

The canard of "people's rights" does not look good coming from a supporter of a worthless and morally bankrupt dictator. A constitution-based democratic country is the best safeguard for such rights, especially in a multi-ethnic country like Pakistan that has to prosper in a tough neighborhood.
sure we know how open canbe a constitution in the mother of democracies, yes UK, with a unwritten constitution?lolzzz

GOOD DECISION......HE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO GO OUT OF PAKISTAN.....IF COWARD MUSHARRAF LEAVES PAKISTAN THEN IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR PAKEE COURTS TO PUNISH HIM

GOOD DECISION......HE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO GO OUT OF PAKISTAN.....IF COWARD MUSHARRAF LEAVES PAKISTAN THEN IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR PAKEE COURTS TO PUNISH HIM
this coward went inside in india on the battle front of kargill, i can understand your desperation dumboo?

this coward went inside in india on the battle front of kargill, i can understand your desperation dumboo?

hey Pakee moron....why are u defending coward musharraf?? Was your mother Musharraf's mistress??......If yes then keep defending him

Pakistanis are themsleves insulting there courts or national institutions??

No, Only Army Lovers who Thinks a PA's Chief and that too an 'EX' is above Pakistan itself:lol:

hey Pakee moron....why are u defending coward musharraf?? Was your mother Musharraf's mistress??......If yes then keep defending him
i can understand your hate, against him cause he really did great hard work on your grand moms bck & then your mom bck, & then on your bck?
stupid indian rskal?

No, Only Army Lovers who Thinks a PA's Chief and that too an 'EX' is above Pakistan itself:lol:
when crouptors were allowed to buy elections & been awarded as PM ,s & presidents by MONTE CARLO noora courts, sure whole pakistani nation will stand with thier pakarmy!

when crouptors were allowed to buy elections & been awarded as PM ,s & presidents by MONTE CARLO noora courts, sure whole pakistani nation will stand with thier pakarmy!

Ya ya.....Integrity of PA is bigger than Pakistan itself and if PA integrity is going down, so should Pakistan......Bloddddy Hypocrites:pop:

Back
Top Bottom