What's new

Special Kangroo court rejects Musharraf's plea for going abroad

Ya ya.....Integrity of PA is bigger than Pakistan itself and if PA integrity is going down, so should Pakistan......Bloddddy Hypocrites:pop:
integrity of pakistan is not hving a croupt & fakly elected noora govt either, so should not be seen, if ever hanged that, its been pakistan integrity been hanged?
as it happened allready in 1977 under zai ul haq, shb?
yes so called father of nawaz?lolzz

I am not responsible for your lack of comprehension. I never said that PML-N has majority from each of the provinces. PML-N government has majority from the whole of Pakistan. They won seats in every province. Only PTI and PPP can do this.
I am talking about representation not majority. i know this happens very rare that one party can get majority in all provinces even bhutto couldnt have done this. but almost minimum 20% representation should be required from all provinces which is not here so this is really BS.

You mean to say 2/3 majority. That is how it is in all other civilized countries that operate under a constitution. Changing constitution can not be child's play.

Constitution being treated as 'kaghaz ka tukra' is hall mark of dictators like Musharraf. One can expect such sentiments from people like his supporters. I am not surprised. Mercifully fewer and fewer people say such nonsense. Pakistan is maturing as a democracy.

The canard of "people's rights" does not look good coming from a supporter of a worthless and morally bankrupt dictator. A constitution-based democratic country is the best safeguard for such rights, especially in a multi-ethnic country like Pakistan that has to prosper in a tough neighborhood.
One party gets 2/3rd majority falsely. Now this can amend constitution at its will. you would have seen last tenure of ppp . they had passed bill of amendment in contempt of court. bill was wrong presented by intention but had been passed. :lol:
That's why this is "kaghaz ka tukra" in front of your so called "awam k khadim". Khadim my foot.

I am talking about representation not majority. i know this happens very rare that one party can get majority in all provinces even bhutto couldnt have done this. but almost minimum 20% representation should be required from all provinces which is not here so this is really BS.

One party gets 2/3rd majority falsely. Now this can amend constitution at its will. you would have seen last tenure of ppp . they had passed bill of amendment in contempt of court. bill was wrong presented by intention but had been passed. :lol:
That's why this is "kaghaz ka tukra" in front of your so called "awam k khadim". Khadim my foot.

My Lord, my comprehension can not sustain the weight of your intellect. I admit defeat and do humbly request to be excused from this debate.

Your ideas about constitutionalism are beyond my understanding and doubt if any other student of political science can indeed muster the capacity to understand your lofty thoughts.

With this, I beg your pardon and by your permission retreat from this discussion....

My Lord, my comprehension can not sustain the weight of your intellect. I admit defeat and do humbly request to be excused from this debate.

Your ideas about constitutionalism are beyond my understanding and doubt if any other student of political science can indeed muster the capacity to understand your lofty thoughts.

With this, I beg your pardon and by your permission retreat from this discussion....
Even I dont interest to debating with you but you jumped in with you dumbness and replied continuously. now you are not able to defend this pathetic democracy and taking help of sarcasm to getting out from debate.
Anyways take care. we are not enemy of each other.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom