What's new

Special Kangroo court rejects Musharraf's plea for going abroad

No Sir, the snakes were created, nurtured and sustained by the Pakistan Army as a means of extending its reach into Afghanistan and Kashmir. Due to their short-sighted incompetence, the Army handlers lost control of major factions (the "bad" Taleban) and are still trying to prevent action against the ones they still control (the "good" Taleban), and not realizing the grave consequences of persisting with the delusion.

what can I say bad habits that came from the company of our big brother commonly known as uncle Sam

that supported sectarian wars in Iraq and was involved in high level assassinations, then assisting the Jundullah terror squads t execute Iranian scientists, not to mention the support of cannibals and rapists in Syria and helping the same kind in Libya but there the Karama bit back for being a bitch it is and uncle lost an ambassador to the fiends it fed to topple the "mad dog" what a lovely place Libya eh? Al Qaeda sends special thanks after burning the Americans alive.

Isn't it the legal authority of the elected PM to appoint and/or sack the COAS?
true but there is a procedure, show cause notice and you call him in to explain and all what Obama did to Gen Mac Crystal didnt sack him while he was out in the field.

what can I say bad habits that came from the company of our big brother commonly known as uncle Sam

that supported sectarian wars in Iraq and was involved in high level assassinations, then assisting the Jundullah terror squads t execute Iranian scientists, not to mention the support of cannibals and rapists in Syria and helping the same kind in Libya but there the Karama bit back for being a bitch it is and uncle lost an ambassador to the fiends it fed to topple the "mad dog" what a lovely place Libya eh? Al Qaeda sends special thanks after burning the Americans alive.

Yes, but Uncle Sam also has the resources to protect its interests, without jumping to the tune of other's pipers. Kawa chala Hans kee chaal, apni bhi bhool gaya. Pakistan cannot behave as a superpower does without the means to cash the checks its ego writes.

(Oh wait, may be loans from the IMF will help :D ).

true but there is a procedure, show cause notice and you call him in to explain and all what Obama did to Gen Mac Crystal didnt sack him while he was out in the field.

Oh you mean like Gen Zia sacked Junejo while he was on an official trip abroad?

Isn't it funny when the Army objects to being treated the way it treats others?

^ Or when Musharraf sacked CJ and had the CJ dragged by his hair by a policeman right in the capital of Pakistan in broad daylight. Lets not forget that Musharraf had sons of NS and SS thrown behind bars when they had nothing to do with anything.

No Sir, the snakes were created, nurtured and sustained by the Pakistan Army as a means of extending its reach into Afghanistan and Kashmir. Due to their short-sighted incompetence, the Army handlers lost control of major factions (the "bad" Taleban) and are still trying to prevent action against the ones they still control (the "good" Taleban), and not realizing the grave consequences of persisting with the delusion.

Afghan Taliban are nothing to do with Pakistan internal affairs … Tehreek e Taliban Petagon is not affiliated with Afghan Taliban nor validated by them … USA created these scumbags to teach the lesson to Musharraf because Musharraf was involved into double-crossing to US … Afghan Taliban have never gone against Pak Army not by words not action you can see recent history … AT is real Islamic Army they have never killed to innocent Muslims and can’t fight with another Muslim Army …………

Yes, but Uncle Sam also has the resources to protect its interests, without jumping to the tune of other's pipers. Kawa chala Hans kee chaal, apni bhi bhool gaya. Pakistan cannot behave as a superpower does without the means to cash the checks its ego writes.

didnt work that well did it in Syria ? supporting cannibals armed with Saudi rape fatwa's? no wonder American pilots were disgusted to fly cover for such pests (thankfully that day didnt come to pass). uncle has been calling bad shots lately... and what with Ukraine? first it was partnership with heart ripping AL Qaeda and now Nazi fascists? that bit back in the *** very bad didnt it?

I know the emotional phone call by Obama to Putin about respecting sovereignty of other countries was very moving but he says he wants to win a Nobel peace prize too.. ;)

(Oh wait, may be loans from the IMF will help :D ).

but of course, Halal or haram such money is always welcome, after blasphemy law what our leaders collectively love is loans
Oh you mean like Gen Zia sacked Junejo while he was on an official trip abroad?

Isn't it funny when the Army objects to being treated the way it treats others?

fair point, :tup::tup:

by the way its not the army that is complaining. if it does then 111 brigade will move in, and I have a mixed feeling about that I know made in Pakistan "democracy" should exist for all its worth but look what democracy and judiciary are doing re war on terror. openly appeasing terrorists, halting actions against them, giving them vip protocol and freeing their colleagues while they continue with their terror.

Gen Musharraf has lost as much of the same respect for the Army that you speak of. There is no difference in the degree the reputation of both the man and the collective has fallen.
thanks for bieng the ultimate army spokesperson?lolzz

4. Punjabis, by and large, are indifferent to Musharraf. You may think that your circle of friends is a reflection of reality, but evidence (polls, election results, etc...) shows otherwise. Forget my bias, look at facts. What you call generalizations are ground realities, not just my opinions. You are welcome to contradict me, just bring relevant data.

you said that only "some" Urdu speakers will support Musharraf out of Tasub , and I proved you wrong already.....

Which president? Sikandar Mirza? A few days ago you were quoting his words as though he was a sound judge of politics. His title is now "elected" president, per your quote. You forget that he was a general. His Martial law led directly to Ayub Khan's usurpation.

Sikandar Mirza suspended the constitution and Ayub took the next logical step. In other words @Sedqal is totally right. You claim that the big problem was the differences between East and West Pakistan. You are just plain wrong. 1956 constitution took care of that problem. The rest was a matter of precedents and procedures which could never come to be - thanks to power hungry generals - Sikandar Mirza, Ayub, and Yahya.

Respect for constitution was, and still is Pakistan's major problem. Pakistani generals were more ambitious than Indian generals. History shows this, and you can not argue against established facts of history.

Have you read your history from an unbiased angle? Organizational pamphlets and biased pieces can only take you so far....

Tone down the rhetoric dear . Your knowledge of history is limited to Sarkari distorted version only and you never fail to prove that . Don`t worry , I will start a new thread on this topic and we will see who has read our history from an unbiased angle ...

Last edited:
you said that only "some" Urdu speakers will support Musharraf out of Tasub , and I proved you wrong already.....

Tone down the rhetoric dear . Your knowledge of history is limited to Sarkari distorted version only and you never fail to prove that . Don`t worry , I will start a new thread on this topic and we will see who has read our history from an unbiased angle ...

I'll give you an unbiased record:

- Mirza imposed an emergency and made it very clear that Ayub was on his side. This was confirmed when Ayub was declared Martial LAw Administrator.

- Mirza realized that he had shoot himself in the foot and all power rests with Ayub, he acknowledged that much in a 'published' interview and accepted that it was a mistake but promised that Martial law will be of a short duration.

- Mirza imposed Martial Law on 7th October 1958, Ayub with his gang of thugs forced Mirza on exile on 27th October 1958 - That means in only 20 days Ayub Kahn became CMLA and then got rid of Mirza - Only 20 days. That is too fast for someone who according to you accidentally became a CMLA (or due to Mirza's fault). Ayub Khan had his eyes on the throne before becoming a CMLA. These things don't happen accidentally.

- Even if we consider the completely lame and atrocious argument (accidental dictator) look at what Ayub Khan did afterwards - rather then calling an immediate elections to ensure PA doesn't get embroiled in politics he calls for a referendum. It doesn't stop here afterwards he took on political parties, blackmailed and harassed his way forward where even the sister of Jinnah was fair game.

- Ayub Khan was a criminal to this country and nation, his only legacy is that of shame and deceit.

History is being told by both sides without giving any concrete source to support their own arguement. pathetic

I'll give you an unbiased record:

- Mirza imposed an emergency and made it very clear that Ayub was on his side. This was confirmed when Ayub was declared Martial LAw Administrator.

- Mirza realized that he had shoot himself in the foot and all power rests with Ayub, he acknowledged that much in a 'published' interview and accepted that it was a mistake but promised that Martial law will be of a short duration.

- Mirza imposed Martial Law on 7th October 1958, Ayub with his gang of thugs forced Mirza on exile on 27th October 1958 - That means in only 20 days Ayub Kahn became CMLA and then got rid of Mirza - Only 20 days. That is too fast for someone who according to you accidentally became a CMLA (or due to Mirza's fault). Ayub Khan had his eyes on the throne before becoming a CMLA. These things don't happen accidentally.

- Even if we consider the completely lame and atrocious argument (accidental dictator) look at what Ayub Khan did afterwards - rather then calling an immediate elections to ensure PA doesn't get embroiled in politics he calls for a referendum. It doesn't stop here afterwards he took on political parties, blackmailed and harassed his way forward where even the sister of Jinnah was fair game.

- Ayub Khan was a criminal to this country and nation, his only legacy is that of shame and deceit.

It is not an "unbiased" record my friend . I will be creating a new thread on this topic in senior`s cafe soon and I will tag you

History is being told by both sides without giving any concrete source to support their own arguement. pathetic

What concrete evidence is needed:

- Do you deny that Mirza imposed Martial law on 7th October 1958 and made Ayb Khan CMLA?
- Do you deny that Ayub forced Mirza in exile on 27th October 1958? (Only 20 days after becoming CMLA).
- Do you deny that Ayub called for referendum rather then general elections?
- Do you deny that Ayub won a rigged election against Fatimah Jinnah? We have reports of international/ local media.

1979603_500602493372546_2086555265_n.jpg

Yes the difference which is lost on you is that Pakistani nation elected NS for the third time. Shows that you can't care less for NS popularity in Pakistan, the only thing which mattes for you is the treatment leaders get from US.

Yes the difference which is lost on you is that Pakistani nation elected NS for the third time. Shows that you can't care less for NS popularity in Pakistan, the only thing which mattes for you is the treatment leaders get from US.
How many votes NS secured in 2013 o_O

Its a normal rule, he is facing serious charges, I dont think any judge in the world will given permission to him.

Back
Top Bottom