What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If one user is violating the rule, doesn't give the other the right to violate the rules further.

Users must also not be partial.

@WebMaster

@Chinese dragon He gave me negative rating for mistakenly thinking that I called him fag which I didn't. Neither you nor he reversed the negative rating when I clearly showed it in the snapshot that I quoted someone else.

I pity pakistanis like you who think that showing favourable attitude towards china in an anonymous forum is supposed to mean something definitive !

I have refrained from posting in religious shit shoveling threads till now but one thing I have learnt. In such a shady pak forum, "you got to get down in the mud with the fucking elephants" ! - ( a popular adage goes here in Texas for the democrats not fighting it out with the republicans till the end ).

@WebMaster

@Chinese dragon He gave me negative rating for mistakenly thinking that I called him fag which I didn't. Neither you nor he reversed the negative rating when I clearly showed it in the snapshot that I quoted someone else.

I pity pakistanis like you who think that showing favourable attitude towards china in an anonymous forum is supposed to mean something definitive !

I have refrained from posting in religious shit shoveling threads till now but one thing I have learnt. In such a shady pak forum, "you got to get down in the mud with the fucking elephants" ! - ( a popular adage goes here in Texas for the democrats not fighting it out with the republicans till the end ).

You called @Fattyacids a "fag/faggot", not me.

Then you referred to Chinese in general as "CPC fags".

And you wonder why your negative rating was not reversed. :lol:

China red-flags India’s entry into NSG, may push for Pakistan | Page 8

This post has been given a negative rating. Please check if this is appropriate.

"From my personal interactions, on forums and elsewhere, it is obvious that Pakistanis come in different colors - many hate Hindus, some drink, some hate themselves, some are confused, some are dreamers, etc etc. There is a massive diversity, which among Chinese members is totally missing. It's like you are all clones - saying, thinking, speaking, doing the same. There is no individuality. But I guess that is the price to pay in a dictatorship. I will chose the India/Pakistan inefficient but humane model over the China Model anyday. :tup:"

The rating is explained as follows: -
LOL looks like you're mad. :lol:

And now you're attacking Chinese people, calling us clones and saying we can't be individuals.

Such disgusting racism is not surprising at all from you.

(I'm from Hong Kong by the way, which has a conpletely different system. Not that a racist would understand the difference though, I'm Chinese and that's enough for you.)
Now, he claims that I have stated that Chinese people are clones. But in my post I have claimed very very clearly that I mean 'some Chinese members' (of this forum) behave 'like they are clones', implying that they don't display any 'individuality'.

How on earth is this deserving a negative rating? I have never stated nor have I implied that the vast majority of Chinese people are the same type as he is. :)

On the other hand - he calls me 'like you're mad'. That's the same figure of speech I used. He does not say that I am mad, only states that I act (in his opinion) to be mad. Neither of them are offensive and neither ought to be penalized. :disagree:

@WebMaster @Jungibaaz @waz @Chak Bamu

Last edited:
China red-flags India’s entry into NSG, may push for Pakistan | Page 8

This post has been given a negative rating. Please check if this is appropriate.

"From my personal interactions, on forums and elsewhere, it is obvious that Pakistanis come in different colors - many hate Hindus, some drink, some hate themselves, some are confused, some are dreamers, etc etc. There is a massive diversity, which among Chinese members is totally missing. It's like you are all clones - saying, thinking, speaking, doing the same. There is no individuality. But I guess that is the price to pay in a dictatorship. I will chose the India/Pakistan inefficient but humane model over the China Model anyday. :tup:"

The rating is explained as follows: -

Now, he claims that I have stated that Chinese people are clones. But in my post I have claimed very very clearly that I mean 'Chinese members' (of this forum) behave 'like they are clones', implying that they don't display any 'individuality'.

How on earth is this deserving a negative rating? I have never stated nor have I implied that the vast majority of Chinese people are the same type as he is. :)

On the other hand - he calls me 'like you're mad'. That's the same figure of speech I used. He does not say that I am mad, only states that I act (in his opinion) to be mad. Neither of them are offensive and neither ought to be penalized. :disagree:

@WebMaster @Jungibaaz @waz @Chak Bamu

You said Chinese people are all clones, and that we are incapable of being individuals. :angry:

That is pure racism. @Horus, @WebMaster

And don't pretend it has anything to do with the Mainland government, since you very will know I am from Hong Kong, which has a different system.

There is a massive diversity, which among Chinese members is totally missing. It's like you are all clones - saying, thinking, speaking, doing the same. There is no individuality. But I guess that is the price to pay in a dictatorship. I will chose the India/Pakistan inefficient but human model over the China Model anyday. :tup:
@Joe Shearer

And it was to score some petty political point as well.

You said Chinese people are all clones, and that we are incapable of being individuals. :angry:

That is pure racism.

And don't pretend it has anything to do with the Mainland government, since you very will know I am from Hong Kong, which has a different system.
You are again misusing your position here and lying openly. Nowhere have I claimed that the Chinese people are all clones. I stated very very clearly that PDF members here behave like on a similar line without deviation. This is a constructive criticism and you need to consider about adding diversity in your pattern of thinking. it should enrich the general thought reservoir - in short, it helps.

As for racism, it is recorded how you consider us Indians as voting 'mass murderers' and being fake 'superpowers' over and over again, in threads that have nothing to do with either Modi or National power. Pure racism and nationalist hatred is being displayed by you for Indians for months now and repeated appeals for flagrant violations have been reported.

As a TTA you should act responsibly and if you can call some elected leader a mass murderer and an entire nation 'racist', you should give up your title or apologize in public and withdraw the rating yourself.

You are again misusing your position here and lying openly. Nowhere have I claimed that the Chinese people are all clones. I stated very very clearly that PDF members here behave like on a similar line without deviation. This is a constructive criticism and you need to consider about adding diversity in your pattern of thinking. it should enrich the general thought reservoir - in short, it helps.

As for racism, it is recorded how you consider us Indians as voting 'mass murderers' and being fake 'superpowers' over and over again, in threads that have nothing to do with either Modi or National power. Pure racism and nationalist hatred is being displayed by you for Indians for months now and repeated appeals for flagrant violations have been reported.

As a TTA you should act responsibly and if you can call some elected leader a mass murderer and an entire nation 'racist', you should give up your title or apologize in public and withdraw the rating yourself.

You expect us to believe you were only saying that the Chinese members here are clones and incapable of being individuals, after you followed up with "But I guess that is the price to pay in a dictatorship"?

So this China's "dictatorship" only causes Chinese members of PDF to be clones that are incapable of being individuals? The rest are immune?

Again I am from Hong Kong, so how did China's "dictatorship" make me a clone that is incapable of being an individual? Can you explain it?

You've basically attacked every single Chinese member on PDF, simply for being Chinese.

There are far more effective and responsible Chinese posters who are present here who can take the responsibility that you @Chinese Dragon are currently entrusted with. This has got nothing to do with your racism for Indians but your urge to troll. I can quote here 5 posts of you including the same 'Kalam states India to be a superpower in 2012' in threads where it is absolutely not relevant. And you have got away with it, making a complete mockery of the rules of this Forum.

You expect us to believe you were only saying that the Chinese members here are clones and incapable of being individuals, after you followed up with "But I guess that is the price to pay in a dictatorship"?

So this China's "dictatorship" only causes Chinese members of PDF to be clones that are incapable of being individuals? The rest are immune?

Again I am from Hong Kong, so how did China's "dictatorship" make me a clone that is incapable of being an individual? Can you explain it?

You've basically attacked every single Chinese member on PDF, simply for being Chinese.
Absolutely not. A dictatorship does not make you a clone. I was thinking out loud that your toeing the same line could be deliberate and trained.

Besides, you can tag as many Chinese members you please to and ask them individually if they faced any discrimination from me.

Then ask as many Indian members of your choosing and ask them if you discriminated any of them.

Let the moderators be the judge.

Finally, I did not mark you, or never did I say that you are a clone or not an individual. I stated that you act like one.
By you I mean, you alone ACT LIKE one. Emphasis on the word - LIKE.

@waz @Jungibaaz

@Chinese Dragon - you are free to bring in any Chinese moderator as well, and check your own posts by him, one by one. Failing which, I will quote EACH and EVERY one of your offending and FORUM VIOLATING post here. You will not get away by abusing your privilege here by flouting every PDF rule and regulation.

You've basically attacked every single Chinese member on PDF, simply for being Chinese
I am someone who has a record for NEVER attacking someone based on their race. Race pride is looked down upon in our culture - this you are well aware of. Your attitude and your demeaning posts do not suit your position. Please correct the way you talk to others.

I am on VERY GOOD terms with a number of Chinese posters here, so your allegation is both defamatory and mischievous.

There are far more effective and responsible Chinese posters who are present here who can take the responsibility that you @Chinese Dragon are currently entrusted with. This has got nothing to do with your racism for Indians but your urge to troll. I can quote here 5 posts of you including the same 'Kalam states India to be a superpower in 2012' in threads where it is absolutely not relevant. And you have got away with it, making a complete mockery of the rules of this Forum.

So this is "personal" against me? :lol:

This is your revenge because I don't like "Modi", that seems pretty clear now.

Sorry, I don't like Modi, and that isn't going to change.

But when you say racist things about Chinese people (like we are clones that are incapable of being individuals) then you are stepping over the line.

@Horus

So this is "personal" against me? :lol:

This is your revenge because I do not support "Modi", that seems pretty clear now.

Sorry, I don't like Modi, and that isn't going to change.

But if you say racist things about Chinese people then you are stepping over the line.
Personal? I have never tagged or reported you BEFORE. Again you are attacking me for something that you assume.

There are plenty of Indian posters and Pakistanis who hate Modi. That is NOT the issue here.

The issue is simple and your going around in circles is not going to help. Your second assumption (underlined) is again another assumption that you wish to throw on me unilaterally. WHICH IS AGAIN UNFAIR. :disagree:

You can have your disagreements. But to prove that, handing our NEGATIVE ratings is misusing YOUR POSITION and outright corruption. :disagree:

Also China is NOT a monolithic entity, there are two Chinese countries anyway - so I don't know how I can be racist towards Chinese - especially when I am on good terms with many Chinese posters here as well.

But when you say racist things about Chinese people (like we are clones that are incapable of being individuals) then you are stepping over the line.
Why are you hell bent on lying, when I have quoted my post verbatim in the first post here?
Source: China red-flags India’s entry into NSG, may push for Pakistan | Page 8

It is extremely unfortunate that you misuse your position and make a complete mockery of the rules and regulations of this very forum that gave you the responsibility to uphold the same values.

Also China is NOT a monolithic entity, there are two Chinese countries anyway - so I don't know how I can be racist towards Chinese - especially when I am on good terms with many Chinese posters here as well.

Yep I thought WE were on good terms as well, until I said something slightly negative about "Modi".

Then you flipped out, even resorting to racist abuse, calling all of us clones who are incapable of being individuals.

I get that you like Modi, but this is just ridiculous.

At least come up with an original insult against Chinese people, the clones/no-soul/no-individuality angle is boring.

Then you flipped out, even resorting to racist abuse, calling us clones who are incapable of being individuals.

I get that you like Modi, but this is just ridiculous.
I don't like Modi. I am a nationalist, I admire certain qualities in him.

I have never been racist. My previous posts are testimony to that fact. I am on good terms almost with everybody, including Zarvan. And you stating negative things about Modi is one thing and calling repeatedly the Modi is a mass murderer and Indians elect mass murderers is both racist(implying that Indians can't chose any better) and ridiculous.

You are the one abusing your position, over and over again. I only demand the unjust and unfair Negative Rating for the post - China red-flags India’s entry into NSG, may push for Pakistan | Page 8

Henceforth, we shall stay at arms distance.

@waz @Horus @WebMaster @Chak Bamu @Jungibaaz @Nihonjin1051 @SpArK @nair @Hyperion

At least come up with an original insult against Chinese people, the clones/no-soul/no-individuality angle is boring.
This is an extremely offensive allegation, one that has NO LOGIC whatsoever.
What do you wish me to do? How can you say something so demeaning like that?

Guys take it easy. Just stay out of each other's way. Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom