What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sis, please, this isn't the place for it. We can move this into the private mod chat with us if you like. The thread was dealt with well and I banned Smith. Please let this go, in the interests of unity between us.
I have never been soo pissed about this forum as I am now all coz a repeated troll with a potty brain is allowed up and running while anyone else countering him will be thread banned or given a warning not to talk about religion....The whole forum is more a Islam flush forum now! There isnt a thread which wont be made a India-Pak warzone nor a thread which wont bash Islam for fun!

And If I try to ignore, I am repeatedly quoted for fun "invited" to the thread! It is irritating when all I am here for is news and discussion (isnt that what this site is about or am I on the wrong site its more of a Welcome to Bash Islam and Pakistan!) not trolling not BS and def not headaches! Just asking to make sure I am on the right site!

The thread ISIS publishes sex slave handbook

is about a terrorist organization using religion to promote their activities. This is not a religious thread.

But i will look into thread creator history and decide his future presence on the board is needed or not.

I think enough clarification is given to you now.
mehrbani!

Quoting a terrorist - as though he is telling the truth after calling him extremist is very stupid!

I have never said stuff like this but seriously when a known troll opens the same type of posts all his time on PDF.....what do you expect one to believe? You guys are quick to put a stop to potty mouth but not potty brained people! They cause the same problems!

We don't discriminate between posts we either come across or are assigned. It doesn't work like that. You're saying it as if we decide what to act upon. Again, it goes back to not knowing how things run, that is not how it works here.

Can we just level the playing field so that I can respond to these hindus without consequences?

We want to stop them trolling, not hanging themselves on the account of your retribution.

I have never been soo pissed about this forum as I am now all coz a repeated troll with a potty brain is allowed up and running while anyone else countering him will be thread banned or given a warning not to talk about religion....The whole forum is more a Islam flush forum now! There isnt a thread which wont be made a India-Pak warzone nor a thread which wont bash Islam for fun!

And If I try to ignore, I am repeatedly quoted for fun "invited" to the thread! It is irritating when all I am here for is news and discussion (isnt that what this site is about or am I on the wrong site its more of a Welcome to Bash Islam and Pakistan!)

I got rid of two today sis. We are on this. We should just leave it at that.

I thought religious topics were not allowed yet every thread is made into Islam related, Muslims are bad boo hoo thread! How is that not against the rules?

My sincere apologies if I am pushing this concern too hard on a thread which is not meant to be for this purpose (the original thread has been locked for further discussion).
But @Akheilos - Didn't you yourself ask mainstream media to be more responsible and upfront in dismissing ISIS turds as pure filth? India Today is not a tabloid. It is one of the more respected media. They are actually doing what is right and what you yourself wanted - To show the world that these people are misinterpreting Islam and that their version of Islam is absolutely shit. What is wrong with sharing the same sentiments then? Once you said ISIS are not Muslims and now you are saying the OP article implies "Muslims are bad"?

@WebMaster - Was OP banned for sharing what mainstream media writes about terrorists' ideologies? Or was he banned for sharing such a sensitive topic?

There are a number of Pakistanis that crawl internet sites to find articles that show India in a bad light - There was a person just yesterday who posted how in INDIA a newly wed was gang raped by 7-8 people. (Yes in block letters) Did that article has anything to do with world politics? In the same vein as the OP's article, do you think this forum is a place to share such stories? Will you ban that guy too?

I think articles/stories needs strong and uniform moderation in the same way ban on graphic images was imposed.

@WebMaster

Please review positive ratings as well, since it seems they are distributed as candies for low level remarks as well, hence degrading the overall rating system.

For an e.g.

The below post is rated positive by @Abu Zolfiqar

:hitwall: what sort of moronic logic is this?

Have you read the article? It did not say anything about extremism, it said UNMARRIED clearly. And then again it’s not your fault you are an Indian, rational unbiased thinking is something that you are not accustomed to.

No wonder we see people with positive ratings having no substance or quality.

abu_z.PNG

How to do ratings?

I can see the thums up for thanks. Nothing for + or - rating but.

How to do ratings?

I can see the thums up for thanks. Nothing for + or - rating but.

Seems like some sort of Privilege which lower class schoot schat shudras like us do not have :cray:, I have not even figured out how to start a thread here.

@WebMaster

Please review positive ratings as well, since it seems they are distributed as candies for low level remarks as well, hence degrading the overall rating system.

For an e.g.

The below post is rated positive by @Abu Zolfiqar

No wonder we see people with positive ratings having no substance or quality.

View attachment 185429

@WebMaster @Horus

Awww finally someone is jealous of me.

@Abu Zolfiqar my request please undo your rating, it has been challenged and I do not want it till my comment merits one.

Seems like some sort of Privilege which lower class schoot schat shudras like us do not have :cray:, I have not even figured out how to start a thread here.

You are actually privileged one. Dont you get one positive rating while abusing and ridiculing Indian?

So chill, dont cry :D

Awww finally someone is jealous of me..

Nothing for you bro, just highlighting the credibility of Biggies of this forum.

And its nice of you to accept that the post was not the best which can come out of you deserving an applause.

You are actually privileged one. Dont you get one positive rating while abusing and ridiculing Indian?

Well don't you think you have one sided view? weren't it your country men who twisted the article and started bashing Pakistanis.

And its nice of you to accept that the post was not the best which can come out of you deserving an applause.

I requested to undo rating because it was questioned not because it was not the best of me or whatever.

Well don't you think you have one sided view? weren't it your country men who twisted the article and started bashing Pakistanis.

No I dont have one sided view -
1- Indian may be wrong.
2- You abuse him
3- Both post should have been reported and deleted with possible warning

Now are you suggesting that your abusive response deserve a positive rating?

I requested to undo rating because it was questioned not because it was not the best of me or whatever.

My bad, I thought you are a man of value who dont ask for what you dont deserve. If you say, I can believe that it was best of you, or even sober of you.

Now lets put onus on admins, my point is to highlight not your abuse but the abuse of rating powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom