What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WebMaster just coz I have the guts to point out what people are talking about doesnt give you the right to give me a negative rating for this:

ISIS publishes sex slave handbook

You didnt even give OP anything? FOR THE NUMEROUS posts of similar BS he opened !!! AMAZING! Kinda justifies what I wrote, eh?

halfilhal said:
Does it say anything about using one finger or two fingers if the musalmaan's tool is not working?

@WebMaster @Horus @Manticore @Jungibaaz @Emmie @Chak Bamu @waz @Jango @blain2 @T-Faz @TaimiKhan @Adios Amigo @Oscar

Is hatred so blind in these freaks and does money mean soo much to you that such shit needs to be on your website?

OP has a habit of looking for such articles and then making a circus out of them...yet he is free to roam?!

OP post was not seen.
Yea quoting terrorist ACCURATELY while misquoting the Quran? lovely!

Here are some samples of questions that were asked and answers given. Translation for the text was done by Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI)

Q: "Can all unbelieving women be taken captive?"
A: "There is no dispute among the scholars that it is permissible to capture unbelieving women [i.e. any non-Muslim woman]."

Q: "Can one have intercourse with a female captive?"
A: "It is permissible to have sexual intercourse with the female captive. Allah the almighty said: '[Successful are the believers] who guard their chastity, except from their wives or [the captives and slaves] that their right hands possess, for then they are free from blame [Koran 23:5-6]'."

This question and its answer lays the groundwork for the legality of female sex slaves and further explains what kind of sex can be had.

"If she is a virgin, he [her master] can have intercourse with her immediately," reads the pamphlet.

"However, if she isn't, her uterus must be purified [first]... " The pamphlet, however, does not explain how to purify the uterus.

More questions and answers:

Q: "Is it permissible to have intercourse with a female slave who has not reached puberty?"
A: "It is permissible to have intercourse with the female slave who hasn't reached puberty if she is fit for intercourse; however if she is not fit for intercourse, then it is enough to enjoy her without intercourse."

In all, the 27 questions and answers take a systematic look at sexual slavery and answer a variety of questions. Questions regarding sleeping with two sisters and buying and selling of slaves are also answered in the pamphlet.

Read more at: ISIS publishes female sex slave handbook : World, News - India Today

@waz how on earth am I supposed to answer?

Sister you can write rebuttals all day. I do like your posts, but some folks are either not convinced, don't want to listen, want more evidence or are just plain trolls.
Yet I get the negative rating while a troll doesnt? So how goes the rating of the website you know for breeding trolls?

Yet I get the negative rating while a troll doesnt? So how goes the rating of the website you know for breeding trolls?

Troll is banned and you deserve the negative rating. Everything plays out according to the rules.

Troll is banned and you deserve the negative rating. Everything plays out according to the rules.
Yea I deserve all 8 of the ones before while everyone got theirs removed! Bravo for the rules!

Who are you kidding? The jerk is still up and prob looking for his next article to release his hatred!

He didnt even get a negative rating...Bravo yet again!

@WebMaster @Horus @Manticore @Jungibaaz @Emmie @Chak Bamu @waz @Jango @blain2 @T-Faz @TaimiKhan @Adios Amigo @Oscar

Is hatred so blind in these freaks and does money mean soo much to you that such shit needs to be on your website?

OP has a habit of looking for such articles and then making a circus out of them...yet he is free to roam?!

I call them pimps on a leash! And it is rather disgusting that Indians think they are top of the world by bowing to pimps?

This. Is not an appropriate response. It's easy to criticise mods and admins when you don't know the scale of operations, time constraints, and other issues.

I'll close the thread since it is a shit fest and only leads to further trolling. You pointed out two posts, I removed both without hesitation or further delay. I think it's ridiculous when people accuse us of loving money too much to deal with trolls.

I've never once seen any member of staff instruct or be instructed to do so. We have a list of rules, and we deal them out without other considerations, in fact, I often get a lot of shit from members in PM because of warnings given to them, I'm sure other staff do. And on top of that, people say stuff like this, it's no wonder staff often quit and retire.

Who are you kidding? The jerk is still up and prob looking for his next article to release his hatred!

He didnt even get a negative rating...Bravo yet again!

The thread starter has the right to create the thread, we don't have any rules to stop thread creations. We will close threads appropriately if needed.

The other guy is banned and i think you quoted his post above.

Again you deserve the negative rating.

This. Is not an appropriate response. It's easy to criticise mods and admins when you don't know the scale of operations, time constraints, and other issues.

I'll close the thread since it is a shit fest and only leads to further trolling. You pointed out two posts, I removed both without hesitation or further delay. I think it's ridiculous when people accuse us of loving money too much to deal with trolls.

I've never one seen any member of staff instruct or be instructed to do so. We have a list of rules, and we deal them out without other considerations, in fact, I often get a lot of shit from members in PM because of warnings given to them, I'm sure other staff do. And on top of that, people say stuff like this, it's no wonder staff often quit and retire.
I have never said stuff like this but seriously when a known troll opens the same type of posts all his time on PDF.....what do you expect one to believe? You guys are quick to put a stop to potty mouth but not potty brained people! They cause the same problems!

I've never once seen any member of staff instruct or be instructed to do so. We have a list of rules, and we deal them out without other considerations, in fact, I often get a lot of shit from members in PM because of warnings given to them, I'm sure other staff do. And on top of that, people say stuff like this, it's no wonder staff often quit and retire.

Good post bro.

The thread starter has the right to create the thread, we don't have any rules to stop thread creations. We will close threads appropriately if needed.

The other guy is banned and i think you quoted his post above.

Again you deserve the negative rating.
I thought religious topics were not allowed yet every thread is made into Islam related, Muslims are bad boo hoo thread! How is that not against the rules?

Can we just level the playing field so that I can respond to these hindus without consequences?

I have never said stuff like this but seriously when a known troll opens the same type of posts all his time on PDF.....what do you expect one to believe? You guys are quick to put a stop to potty mouth but not potty brained people! They cause the same problems!

Sis, please, this isn't the place for it. We can move this into the private mod chat with us if you like. The thread was dealt with well and I banned Smith. Please let this go, in the interests of unity between us.

I thought religious topics were not allowed yet every thread is made into Islam related, Muslims are bad boo hoo thread! How is that not against the rules?

The thread ISIS publishes sex slave handbook

is about a terrorist organization using religion to promote their activities. This is not a religious thread.

But i will look into thread creator history and decide his future presence on the board is needed or not.

I think enough clarification is given to you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom