What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, indeed if administration think i said calling someone stupid is offensive then bringing up people launguage skill and attack it in an i.apporiate manner would be an offence too.

@Horus @WebMaster

Last edited:
Good Lord; somebody else deflated the Balloon too...... :lol:
No wonder that it is said that Human Egos are more fragile than egg-shells.

lol he think thats its seriously enough for me to say he would be stupid to believe so, yet he fail to see why he said if I have to insult him, at least do it in proper english. A sentence he should never have said knowing he already said please stop personal attack him.

So in effect, if i do troll him, and he troll me back and i shouldget the blame but his troll are perfectly inline?

lol what kinda logic is this lol

lol he think thats its seriously enough for me to say he would be stupid to believe so, yet he fail to see why he said if I have to insult him, at least do it in proper english. A sentence he should never have said knowing he already said please stop personal attack him.

So in effect, if i do troll him, and he troll me back and i shouldget the blame but his troll are perfectly inline?

lol what kinda logic is this lol

I wonder if I should ever take irrelevant feelings of fragile egos even seriously at all.......
But anyway; A Very Happy New Year to you, life goes by very well.... even in spite of all obtuse people that exist. That is the ultimate reality :D
The rest is simply.......... manure. ;)

I wonder if I should ever take irrelevant feelings of fragile egos even seriously at all.......
But anyway; A Very Happy New Year to you, life goes by very well.... even in spite of all obtuse people that exist. That is the ultimate reality :D
The rest is simply.......... manure. ;)

dont really understnad what people thinks here

Fragile ego is something of an understatement i supposed, when reality check, they dont really know what to and how to deal with it lol

A happy New year to you too

@Horus , May I know why I have got a negative rating for post # 2 in this thread?

Indian Muslims rising up!

If someone threatens a massacre in your country by killing elected representatives and barks like a mad dog, wouldnt you call that person a dog? What difference is there between the person in that video and taliban? Both are blood thirsty low lives...if it's India it's ok and if it's in pakistan it's not ok? If I get a negative rating, what does it mean? You support the content of that video? Do you support ISIS videos similar to this as well?

@WebMaster

Last edited:
@Horus , May I know why I have got a negative rating for post # 2 in this thread?

Indian Muslims rising up!

If someone threatens a massacre in your country by killing elected representatives and barks like a mad dog, wouldnt you call that person a dog? What difference is there between the person in that video and taliban? Both are blood thirsty low lives...if it's India it's ok and if it's in pakistan it's not ok? If I get a negative rating, what does it mean? You support the content of that video? Do you support ISIS videos similar to this as well?

@WebMaster

removed but post of no value...

@WebMaster

Why did France allow the tabloid to provoke Muslims? | Page 22

Chinese Dragon arbitrarily using the rating method again. post #316
He, as if coincidence, only manages to spot my bad language, which was quite deserved in regards to Hasbara Buster, as he is peddling lies more or less 80% of the time and 100% in the case above where i labeled him like i did.

When will you remove this tool from obviously biased people? He can't win a debate and he abuses.....it's sad and i think he is a sad guy also, but that's no reason why i should suffer his hypocrisy.

Proof for Jewish caricatures, i took one of the mild ones, but if needed i can post the one where Arabs are getting shot in the back by a Jew:

9-intouchables-charlie-hebdo.jpg

Caption says "No mockery" or something like that.

More proof of anti Jewish cartoons:

upload_2015-1-9_0-12-32.png

Many thanks in advance for whatever solution you see fit.

Last edited:
@WebMaster

Why did France allow the tabloid to provoke Muslims? | Page 22

Chinese Dragon arbitrarily using the rating method again. post #316
He, as if coincidence, only manages to spot my bad language, which was quite deserved in regards to Hasbara Buster, as he is peddling lies more or less 80% of the time and 100% in the case above where i labeled him like i did.

When will you remove this tool from obviously biased people? He can't win a debate and he abuses.....it's sad and i think he is a sad guy also, but that's no reason why i should suffer his hypocrisy.

Many thanks in advance for whatever solution you see fit.

Here is the post from Hasbara Buster:

Try publishing insulting cartoons about Judaism or Israel in France, you can't.

And here is your reply:

The covers mocking Jews were already published in some thread. try harder, jihadi fuckface.

Here is his post, followed by your reply:

Yes, and his statement is a lie. But it's not beneath you to support liars now, is it? Like it's your first time. :lol:

Last edited:
How in the world can I be a "Jihadi fuckface" when I'm constantly and harshly criticizing terror groups and their Western and Saudi sponsors? How did that happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom