What's new

Why did France allow the tabloid to provoke Muslims?

ur a bigot go read the hashtag notinmyname and then talk if you have anything left to say

ha ha show me ISIS members who hold "notinmyname"

I don´t want you holding pathetic little papers. Go out and fight this crap. Draw cartoons of mohammed and show them in your mosque.

I don´t want you holding pathetic little papers. Go out and fight this crap. Draw cartoons of mohammed and show them in your mosque.
what logic is that?
people like you are the reason extremists are born if anyone tries arguing with the likes of you they would learn to see Christians as bigots who hate you.
thankfully i have seen many like my Japanese friend who give me hope.
you are a murdering crusading pedophile because if you define me and my religion by the acts of a few i will define you in the same way. and unlike you i respect all other Christians but yes you are a pedophile, explains the anger issues and the hate with religion.

what logic is that?
people like you are the reason extremists are born if anyone tries arguing with the likes of you they would learn to see Christians as bigots who hate you.
thankfully i have seen many like my Japanese friend who give me hope.
you are a murdering crusading pedophile because if you define me and my religion by the acts of a few i will define you in the same way. and unlike you i respect all other Christians but yes you are a pedophile, explains the anger issues and the hate with religion.

The opinion a muslim has about me has as much weight as the opinion my neighbors dog has. As for the crusades, they saved europe from this hate cult. They were important and answer to many hundred years of muslim agression. I don´t hate muslims. I feel deeply sad for them. It must be hell to be under this cult and i wish them freedom from this.

The opinion a muslim has about me has as much weight as the opinion my neighbors dog has. As for the crusades, they saved europe from this hate cult. They were important and answer to many hundred years of muslim agression. I don´t hate muslims. I feel deeply sad for them. It must be hell to be under this cult and i wish them freedom from this.
i hope the priest was gentle.... you equate the muslim to a dog and yet you hold no hate. a bigot look it up and accept it

Because they know very well that Muslims cannot provoke Christians & Jews by insulting Prophet Moses & Jesus :)

i hope the priest was gentle.... you equate the muslim to a dog and yet you hold no hate. a bigot look it up and accept it

How does islam see pedophilia? It is condemned in the west and christianity at all. Sure some psychos do it but they are seen as monsters. Please tell me how is that in islam? :)

I heared some weird stories that can´t be true. Is it true that many radical muslims in afghanistan and pakistan actually "enjoy young boys"? That would be stupid. ^^ I´m sure this bacha bazzi or how it is called is just a myth. right? :) I would also think its crazy that a grown man would marry a small girl. Sure thats myth as well.

The opinion a muslim has about me has as much weight as the opinion my neighbors dog has. As for the crusades, they saved europe from this hate cult.

then you must erase every scientific understanding and progress that was discovered, enabled or relayed by medieval muslims.

you didn't answer my earlier post.

@Jungibaaz @waz @WebMaster @Horus

please lock this thread... it has become a festival of insults... and i request humbly that such thread titles/contents should not be allowed henceforth.

Last edited:
Because everything that is contrary to muslim believes can easily end-up being deemed "Insulting" to muslim. This bigotted and close-minded way of thinking should and must be fought. Thank God the majority of muslims are not like that. But the numbers who are like that keep climbing and exerting influence on established muslim tradition.

Even in Indonesia, those close-minded muslims had successfully sued a newspaper for "insulting Islam" because of caricature mocking ISIS. Isn't it ironic! All those muslim said "Oh~ ISIS is not Islam", but when someone openly mocking ISIS, he got sued because of "insulting Islam"

1. Having a red-cross depicted in public is "insult"~ (Indonesian Red Cross Refuses to Change Its Logo - The Jakarta Globe)
2. Someone selling pork in public is "insult"~ (The Malaysian Insider)
3. Someone convert from Islam to other religion is "insult" (Almost impossible to leave Islam - The Malaysian Insider)
4. Openly discussing atheist belief is "insult" (Saudi activist to get 1,000 lashes for insulting Islam - NY Daily News)
5. Having a teddy bear named Muhammad is "insult" (Sudanese teddy bear blasphemy case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
6. Wikipedia showing historical Ottoman picture of Muhammad is "insult" (Requests for comment/Prophet Muhammad images around Wikimedia projects - Meta)
7. Having a three curve of "U"s together in logo is "insult" (Happy Meal toy yanked for ‘insulting Muhammad’)
8. Having a statue of three women is "insult" (Artist Says Bekasi Statue Critics Have Betrayed Indonesian Culture - The Jakarta Globe)
9. Having Buddha statue is "insult" (Foreigner Arrested For Smashing Statues Of Buddha At Sensoji - japanCRUSH)
10. Caricaturizing and mocking ISIS is "insult" (Jakarta Post editor 'amazed' by accusation of insulting Islam over anti-Isis cartoon )

Addition: Using the term "7th century mentality" is "Insult", a Bangladeshi Luffy500 jumped on me for using that term. :)

If ISIS are so confident, they ought to openly declare war on France.

When Bashar Al Assad warned about arming and training terrorists no one listened to him. Why is USA and NATO in a hurry to remove Al-Assad?

This is three years old, since that anti-Islam film controversy but is very relevant today:

How does islam see pedophilia? It is condemned in the west and christianity at all. Sure some psychos do it but they are seen as monsters. Please tell me how is that in islam? :)

I heared some weird stories that can´t be true. Is it true that many radical muslims in afghanistan and pakistan actually "enjoy young boys"? That would be stupid. ^^ I´m sure this bacha bazzi or how it is called is just a myth. right? :) I would also think its crazy that a grown man would marry a small girl. Sure thats myth as well.
Pioneers of Bacha-Bazzi were Christians of the sub-continent. Unfortunately Europeans also helped to spread this evil when they ruled.

then you must erase every scientific understanding and progress that was discovered, enabled or relayed by medieval muslims.

you didn't answer my earlier post.

@Jungibaaz @waz @WebMaster @Horus

please lock this thread... it has become a festival of insults... and i request humbly that such thread titles/contents should not be allowed henceforth.

i give you one thing. Yes i´m ignorant towards islam. This entire thing appears completly alien and hostile to me. I see it as dangerous and as Spiegel magazine said today...up to 70% of germans see islam as dangerous and a threat.

The right wing parties in europe will profit most from this. As chancellor Merkel said in 2009: multiculturalism has failed.

Pioneers of Bacha-Bazzi were Christians of the sub-continent. Unfortunately Europeans also helped to spread this evil when they ruled.

I know someone who married a little girl in islam. I can´t remember his name. Maybe you can help me out? :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom