What's new

Why did France allow the tabloid to provoke Muslims?

Islamic people destroy christian holy sites and kill christian minorities and christians do nothing, people draw a picture of Mohammed and people riot and kill.

That's a side issue, religion is a choice and people can say what they want, especially when they don't belong to any religion. Religious people persecute gays, races etc which aren't choices yet religion which is a choice can't be bad mouthed.

I think there were political and military reason behind the cartoon of Prophet Muhammed Pbuh which was related to the Turkish EU membership . EU leaders agreed on 16 December 2004 to start Turkish membership for EU and the Prophet Muhammed PBUH cartoons were published on 30 September 2005 Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten.

In March 2005 the North Atlantic Council approved NATO's new Active Layered Theatre Ballistic Missile Defence program, aimed at providing protection to deployed NATO forces from the threat of ballistic missiles. With approval of that charter, a new program management organization was formed to oversee the enhancement of NATO's Active Layered Theatre Ballistic Missile Defence capabilities.

Just who is provoking who? Interesting article below on inflammatory speech given in Adilabad on December 24, 2012 by Indian Moslem political leader, Akbaruddin Owaisi, "the firebrand leader of the Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM)". Some hard, fighting talk from Moslem political leaders on the subcontinent.

Thief so you are back to your old tricks, posting articles in trying to justify that all Muslims are evil....go eat a burger from McDonald's you fat trollop. Before quoting and discussing an event..brush up on your knowledge. Stop eating too much Brushtail meat.

Islamic people destroy christian holy sites and kill christian minorities and christians do nothing, people draw a picture of Mohammed and people riot and kill.

That's a side issue, religion is a choice and people can say what they want, especially when they don't belong to any religion. Religious people persecute gays, races etc which aren't choices yet religion which is a choice can't be bad mouthed.
We all know Western hands are totally clean it’s not like they have been supporting Syrian rebels. (ISIS) Or invading countries out of false pretexts which has totally destabilized the region.

You are the one acting tough here and calling muslims cowards and lazy.

Don't worry his ancestors were criminals and they were sent to Australia as a means of punishment. They butchered the aboriginal population and raped there women. His a paper tiger an arm chair general who has been playing Call of Duty, too much.

France has a culture which involves not making concessions on the basis of religion, ANY religion. Historically they took the church completely out of authority I believe including property confiscation.

So if Muslims or anyone else want special treatment based on religion, France is the wrong country for them. They cannot migrate to France for economic survival and human rights ...and then turnaround and ask that country to violate their cultural norms to accommodate them.

No so called Islamic country offers refuge to Muslims from Africa or any place where people are violated. It is therefore a complete fallacy that Islam somehow protects its followers. Rather it is France, Germany, the U.S.,the UK, India where Muslims are protected. Not in Pakistan, not in algebraic, not in Somalia, not in Arabia.....so called Islamic countries.

Yes the west does have a history of colonization, robbery and unspeakable cruelty towards 3rd world. But that is not the grounds for Islamic terrorism.

That's how they made fun of victims of terrorist attacks in the Moscow subway.
1420800784_1[1].jpg
1420800803_2[1].jpg
1420800807_3[1].jpg

hypocritical bastards

Do you remember who funded ISIS? Yeah that's right, jog your memory!

comics hurt nothing. The day you learn this, you arrive in 21st century.
first of all sir understand contexts... I have to start from the beginning now let me copy and paste something from another thread
I wonder why no one brings the human condition into the debate study the human psyche you will find that people deal with offence in different ways.
When someone offends a normal person he might deal with internally but there are a few in a million who if they are hurt in any way end up taking revenge without care for their own life.
You see this in every country. The issue here is someone took offence to something done over religion but the same happens with people who kill their wife or friend over some insult. M not defending just explaining the thought process and differentiating what people ascribe to religious extremism versus how the mind set deals with issues
there are jews who planned to blow up mosques in Jerusalem only to be stopped by Mossad and Christians priests who have molested children. The issue is not the religion but the mindset of the few defining the religion. We must understand that rather then the religion it is the person who need mental evaluation. Study what the triggers are and work on removing them. Freedom is lovely but at the same time some freedom can cause us harm. Freedom of speech is not insulting others or hurting their feelings.

first of all sir understand contexts... I have to start from the beginning now let me copy and paste something from another thread
I wonder why no one brings the human condition into the debate study the human psyche you will find that people deal with offence in different ways.
When someone offends a normal person he might deal with internally but there are a few in a million who if they are hurt in any way end up taking revenge without care for their own life.
You see this in every country. The issue here is someone took offence to something done over religion but the same happens with people who kill their wife or friend over some insult. M not defending just explaining the thought process and differentiating what people ascribe to religious extremism versus how the mind set deals with issues
there are jews who planned to blow up mosques in Jerusalem only to be stopped by Mossad and Christians priests who have molested children. The issue is not the religion but the mindset of the few defining the religion. We must understand that rather then the religion it is the person who need mental evaluation. Study what the triggers are and work on removing them. Freedom is lovely but at the same time some freedom can cause us harm. Freedom of speech is not insulting others or hurting their feelings.

NO. Here you are completly wrong. You compare the mental collective mind of muslims with individual psychopaths. You will always have psychos like the one who shot at reagon because he wanted to gain the attention of Jody Foster. But this is different.

THIS IS NOT NORMAL:

mq5056a0f7.jpg

charliehebdocopkilled.jpg

This is plain and simple mass paranoia and madness in its most extreme form. And if you believe that europe or the world in general will bow down to your mental issues, then you are wrong. We can make fun about evrything we want. And your peoples violent reaction only demonstrates one thing, that not enough cartoons were drawn. Thanks god this changes now. Charlie Hebdo is released with 1.000.000 papers this month. Full with Mohamed caricatures. Those cartoons are printed in so many newspapers now and thats a good thing. Your barbarism has no place here.

No they are bunch of uneducated hooligans that the average German looks down on and these right wing groups are against the E.U. Which I know is something you’re very fond of. Don’t worry the likelihood of these guys winning anything or even forming a decent political party are slim to none.

PEGIDA are average Germans.
They don't need a political party, they just need to press the present leadership in fear of loosing their voters due to unaddressed issues of mass-immigration and Muslim extremism.

jrs.jpg

Pegida.jpg

Do you remember who funded ISIS? Yeah that's right, jog your memory!

KSA and Turkey? ISIS funds itself on oil revenues right now, smuggled through old routes on which Iraqis used to funnel oil for cash under sanctions.

Cry me a river about US/NATO support for the actual FSA, they got nothing much and were promptly beaten by well equipped and stocked ISIS troops.

Last edited:
This is plain and simple mass paranoia and madness in its most extreme form. And if you believe that europe or the world in general will bow down to your mental issues, then you are wrong. We can make fun about evrything we want. And your peoples violent reaction only demonstrates one thing, that not enough cartoons were drawn. Thanks god this changes now. Charlie Hebdo is released with 1.000.000 papers this month. Full with Mohamed caricatures. Those cartoons are printed in so many newspapers now and thats a good thing. Your barbarism has no place here.
you need to get out of your shell. Explain to me why there are school shootings in America.. what are the triggers have you ever looked past religion when Muslims are involved... or looked at religion when there are Christians involved? Do you need to be reminded about your history.....
and you have no right to say my barbarism has no place what right do you have point a finger at me? I was explaining my point of view and you have gotten personal? What kind of mindset do you have? tell me when the so called laws of EU and the rights you hold so dear jail anyone for hashtag killallmuslims which is considered hate speech where you call for killing 1 billion people. that too is part of your laws. why will you implement one and leave the other? and do not ever say my barbarism or i will remind you of Italian history with barbarism. something that you avoid.

We all know Western hands are totally clean it’s not like they have been supporting Syrian rebels. (ISIS) Or invading countries out of false pretexts which has totally destabilized the region.

Haven't i schooled you on how this went down yesterday?....For whose interests those invasions happened? I see nothing sticks to you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom