What's new

Why did France allow the tabloid to provoke Muslims?

Just who is provoking who? Interesting article below on inflammatory speech given in Adilabad on December 24, 2012 by Indian Moslem political leader, Akbaruddin Owaisi, "the firebrand leader of the Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM)". Some hard, fighting talk from Moslem political leaders on the subcontinent.

Akbaruddin in trouble for hate speech

TNN | Dec 29, 2012, 07.37AM IST HYDERABAD: Akbaruddin Owaisi, the firebrand leader of the Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM), was on Friday taken to court over his disparaging remarks against Hindus in a hate speech, the main content of which was that Muslims would need just 15 minutes without the police to show 100 crore Hindus who is more powerful.

In a complaint filed against the MIM legislator, an advocate said he had stumbled upon YouTube uploaded hate speech made at a public meeting at Adilabad on December 24, about 300 km from the city.

The VII additional chief metropolitan magistrate after admitting the petition said the matter will be heard on December 31.

Akbaruddin, who is the younger brother of MIM MP Asaduddin Owaisi, said Hindus have so many gods and goddesses, and every eight days, there are new gods coming up. "We knew about Lakshmi, but who is Bhagyalakshmi, we are not aware," Akbar said referring to the Bhagyalakshmi temple abutting the historic Charminar.

The MIM had been complaining against a semi-permanent structure over the Bhagyalakshmi temple and finally parted ways with the Congress party after weeks of violence.Akbaruddin's hate speech saw a huge buzz created on the social media all day and it was also trending on Twitter.

"Inflammatory speech by MLA Akbaruddin - Remove police for 15 mins, We will finish off 100 crore Hindus," tweeted television commentator and interviewer Karan Thapar, which was re-tweeted by journalist and columnist Swapan Dasgupta.

Akbaruddin in trouble for hate speech - The Times of India

These days all just want to discuss about others faith and in all the threads we all are doing that only. Regarding Quran and Hadiths , its not hard to understand the reasons behind the scriptures
I appreciate your desire to learn, if it is genuine then please I would request you visit one of the many fine websites on the internet and even youtube has some very respectable speakers who can shed some light on the subject for you.

A defense forum is not the place to be discussing religion.

Just who is provoking who? Interesting article below on inflammatory speech given in Adilabad on December 24, 2012 by Indian Moslem political leader, Akbaruddin Owaisi, "the firebrand leader of the Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM)". Some hard, fighting talk from Moslem political leaders on the subcontinent.
That's nothing! If you understand hindi then watch this or ask somebody to tell you what he is saying.

This is the reason why they don't mess with Muslims in here.

I appreciate your desire to learn, if it is genuine then please I would request you visit one of the many fine websites on the internet and even youtube has some very respectable speakers who can shed some light on the subject for you.

A defense forum is not the place to be discussing religion.

I do have a huge collection of books including the religious, historical etc.

True this is a defense forum but all the religions are targeted these days by everyone.

Last edited:
Most new immigrants are coming from Eastern Europe and the ones that are coming from the outside are highly qualified and in need or a small number of genuine refugees.

if you followed recent politics you would know that the bundestag labelled serbia. romania, bulgaria and so on safe countries, which means they cant get immigration status and are simply removed. And i see zero "highly qualified" refugees who come over the med. Most are uneducated idiots, put in a camp on lampedusa and send back.

That's nothing! If you understand hindi then watch this or ask somebody to tell you what he is saying.

This is the reason why they don't mess with Muslims in here.
Don't understand a word of it. The video description on YT reads: "Muslim Leader of moradabad threatens 2 Kill PM CM MPs".

He's clearly upset over something, threatening to kill folks and all. And as far as not messing with Moslems here, there, or anywhere is concerned, I'm just not intimidated and most unimpressed by your trifling threats. This screaming buffoon is also most unimpressive.

Last edited:
if Muslims made fun of Jesus and Christians would be alright for them to kill the provokers or innocents in general??
well muslims are not allowed to insult other religions to be honest....

if you followed recent politics you would know that the bundestag labelled serbia. romania, bulgaria and so on safe countries, which means they cant get immigration status and are simply removed. And i see zero "highly qualified" refugees who come over the med. Most are uneducated idiots, put in a camp on lampedusa and send back.
Do you understand the meaning of or?

You will be surprised when the time comes. Apostasy will be the order of the day when the lynch mobs come.

Contrary to your Jihadist fantasies what will actually happen is the muslims living in non muslim lands will be running scared for their lives. Of public lynchings if not sanctioned state internment. And will quietly go underground and/or convert, to save their lives.

So? Muslims killing muslims is your problem. Why do you expect the world to be bothered. What you saw from us after Peshawar was dual fold shared blood and the kids involved. Nothing else.

The world will be very bothered when muslims kill non muslims. Be it one or a hundred. Do not equate or tell the world what their threshold for pain or anger should be.

Absolutely, doppelganger! Once again you have nailed it!

well muslims are not allowed to insult other religions to be honest....

Being on each other religion or even to adopt the norms of human rights is hard these days for everyone, What anyone gets to insult other religion in 21st century ?

Islamic people destroy christian holy sites and kill christian minorities and christians do nothing, people draw a picture of Mohammed and people riot and kill.

That's a side issue, religion is a choice and people can say what they want, especially when they don't belong to any religion. Religious people persecute gays, races etc which aren't choices yet religion which is a choice can't be bad mouthed.

Don't understand a word of it. But whoever it is he's clearly upset. As far as not messing with Moslems here, there, or anywhere is concerned, I'm just not intimidated and most unimpressed.
Then why don't you draw a cartoon and make a video then share it on youtube.

Being on each other religion or even to adopt the norms of human rights is hard these days for everyone, What anyone gets to insult other religion in 21st century ?
i am against insulting any religion why should i hurt others for no reason...

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom