What's new

Why did France allow the tabloid to provoke Muslims?

Yes we know there is no image of him but the hadiths which describe the features of Prophet Muhammed Pbuh are authentic hadiths and no one can deny it.
Hadith is not gospel, it is not cannon, it is the word of MAN and MANs word can be distorted. As i requested before you refuse to understand I really don't have the time to fitter my energies explaining it to you. Like I said, you can paint a turnip a spaceship or anything else you want, it is meaningless, You can call it Mohammed for all i care, because he was known by 99 names.

You can you all 99 names, but you will never know the alif, the lam and the meem for and Allah is not ashamed to set forth any parable-(that of) a gnat or any thing above that. Please kindly move along, this is a concept you cannot grasp in the limited time I have to spend on the forum.

Nobody cares in what you believe. Your just an odd person with odd views and don’t forget the counter protests against PEGIDA were much bigger and you know who are more of an outcast? The people who are part of such groups. Who are just a bunch of football hooligans that are trying to be political which always ends up in an amusing manner. It won't be too long before they go back to beating each other up over football something they are actually good at.

PEGIDA doesn't have any base in the masses and this PEGIDA is known for what type of rallies in Dresden since 2000. And Dresden city comes in East Germany and only in 1989 East and West Germany were united.

Some 30,000 Germans Protest Against Anti-Islam Rallies - ABC News

Only about 250 PEGIDA supporters showed up in Cologne, as compared to about ten times that number of counter-demonstrators. Similarly in Berlin, police said some 5,000 counter-demonstrators blocked about 300 PEGIDA supporters from marching along their planned route from city hall to the Brandenburg Gate. Another 22,000 anti-PEGIDA demonstrators rallied in Stuttgart, Muenster and Hamburg, the dpa news agency reported.

Your first name isn't Adolf by any chance, is it ? :unsure:
Ignore that troll, as Confucius once said "Real Knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance". He can't even formulate a rebuttal and will revert to petty one liners which make no sense and carry little or no weight with the argument concerned.

So I would urge you to ignore him pointless statements. Keechar mey chaal maro gey to apney hey kheri gandi ho ge.

Nobody cares in what you believe. Your just an odd person with odd views and don’t forget the counter protests against PEGIDA were much bigger and you know who are more of an outcast? The people who are part of such groups. Who are just a bunch of football hooligans that are trying to be political which always ends up in an amusing manner. It won't be too long before they go back to beating each other up over football something they are actually good at.

PEGIDA is not hooligans. Thats two different groups. PEGIDA is from all parts of society. Right wing groups are on the rise in europe. And you dont even know my position regarding that.

Hadith is not gospel, it is not cannon, it is the word of MAN and MANs word can be distorted. As i requested before you refuse to understand I really don't have the time to fitter my energies explaining it to you. Like I said, you can paint a turnip a spaceship or anything else you want, it is meaningless, You can call it Mohammed for all i care, because he was known by 99 names.

You can you all 99 names, but you will never know the alif, the lam and the meem for and Allah is not ashamed to set forth any parable-(that of) a gnat or any thing above that. Please kindly move along, this is a concept you cannot grasp in the limited time I have to spend on the forum.

Please Please. Here i am talking about the authentic hadiths which are being accepted by the mainstream Muslims. Islam is never a religion which is based on race, caste, color or creed. Quran says that God has made

Please Please. Here i am talking about the authentic hadiths which are being accepted by the mainstream Muslims. Islam is never a religion which is based on race, caste, color or creed. Quran says that God has made

What on earth are you on about, you Google a couple of verses from Sahih Bukhari and you think you know the message of the Quran. Give me a break!

Parh parh Alam te faazil hoya
Te kaday apnay aap nu parhya ee na

PEGIDA is not hooligans. Thats two different groups. PEGIDA is from all parts of society. Right wing groups are on the rise in europe. And you dont even know my position regarding that.
No they are bunch of uneducated hooligans that the average German looks down on and these right wing groups are against the E.U. Which I know is something you’re very fond of. Don’t worry the likelihood of these guys winning anything or even forming a decent political party are slim to none.

What on earth are you on about, you Google a couple of verses from Sahih Bukhari and you think you know the message of the Quran. Give me a break!

Neem hakeen khatra-e-jaan, Neem Mulla khatra-e-imaan ! :o:

Yes there were rallies against bombing of Dresden and it was after 1990 that these rallies started to be visible but the whole aim of those rallies were against the bombing of Dresden and later due to EU expansion from 2000 , these rallies turned into something else and become totally against immigration and here its not just about Muslims but for all the other non European nations.

Mob Rule in Eastern Germany: Indians Attacked by Crowd at Street Party - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Again you started . Do you think that everyone learn from Google only ?

No they are bunch of uneducated hooligans that the average German looks down on and these right wing groups are against the E.U. Which I know is something you’re very fond of. Don’t worry the likelihood of these guys winning anything or even forming a decent political party are slim to none.

they dont need to form any party. the existing parties already cater them. stricter immigration now, public discussion about this and so on.

Yes there were rallies against bombing of Dresden and it was after 1990 that these rallies started to be visible but the whole aim of those rallies were against the bombing of Dresden and later due to EU expansion from 2000 , these rallies turned into something else and become totally against immigration and here its not just about Muslims but for all the other non European nations.

Mob Rule in Eastern Germany: Indians Attacked by Crowd at Street Party - SPIEGEL ONLINE

those indians molested some girls there...

Again you started . Do you think that everyone learn from Google only ?

Your mere mention of the verse from the Hadith and it's comparison to the Quran as cannon tells me all I need to know. Please keep your warped understanding to yourself, i don't like discussing my faith with people who fail to grasp the difference between the Hadith and the Quran, between Farz and Sunnat.

they dont need to form any party. the existing parties already cater them. stricter immigration now, public discussion about this and so on.

those indians molested some girls there...
Most new immigrants are coming from Eastern Europe and the ones that are coming from the outside are highly qualified and in need or a small number of genuine refugees.

Your mere mention of the verse from the Hadith and it's comparison to the Quran as cannon tells me all I need to know. Please keep your warped understanding to yourself, i don't like discussing my faith with people who fail to grasp the difference between the Hadith and the Quran, between Farz and Sunnat.

These days all just want to discuss about others faith and in all the threads we all are doing that only. Regarding Quran and Hadiths , its not hard to understand the reasons behind the scriptures

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom